2013 brought a lot of crazy news stories: happy things, sad things, funny things, and just plain bizarre things. See how much you know about the wacky things that happened in 2013. Guess which stories below are TRUE and which ones are FALSE. Ready? Go!
- A frog was launched into space by NASA.
- A deer in Florida got its head stuck in a bag of Doritos.
- One Direction signed on for a new Disney Channel TV series in 2014.
- A California baby can only nap when his puppy naps with him.
- Suzanne Collins announced she will write a Hunger Games prequel (for ages 12 and up).
- A boy in Florida was hit in the head by a meteorite.
- Penguins dressed as Santa waddled through a park in South Korea.
- Studies showed that people who eat high amounts of red meat developed animal- like characteristics, such as making “moo” noises and clucking like chickens.
Yep, there’s some crazy stuff that went down in 2013, but not all of these 8 stories are true. Can you guess which ones are real and which ones are fake?
Leave your answers (TRUE or FALSE) in the Comments below, and check here for answers!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer