The STACKS Book Club is back with a brand new book! For those of you who are new to the STACKS Book Club, each month we choose a new book to read together. Then, we talk about our favorite parts of the book right here on the Ink Splot 26 blog! We’re always welcoming new members, so whether you’ve joined previous meetings or this is your first time, please join the conversation!
This month we’re reading The Baby-sitters Club: The Truth About Stacey in honor of National Diabetes Month. In this classic book, Stacey is diagnosed with diabetes and learns about the hardships that come with this disease. Meanwhile, Stacey and her friends face off against a rival group of baby-sitters!
- What member of the Baby-sitters Club are you most like: Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, or Stacey? Take the quiz if you’re not sure.
- Don’t those Kid-Kits sound so much fun? What would you want your baby-sitter to bring in your own personal Kid-Kit?
- When Jamie is feeling down about his new baby sister, the Baby-sitters Club throws him a party! What would you do to cheer Jamie up?!
- What ideas would you have proposed to help improve the Baby-sitter’s Club and defeat the upstart Baby-sitters Agency?
- Wasn’t it crazy when Stacey had to wear a Baby-sitters sign to school?! What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever worn to school?
Post your answers in the Comments and also add your own questions! We want to hear from YOU!
–Brian, STACKS Staffer