November 4, 2013

School Love Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:46 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_rainbow_penWhat I Love About My School

Maybe it’s not the cafeteria food. Maybe it’s not that smell of sweaty socks that comes from the locker room after boys’ football practice. But we know there are reasons that live deep in your heart . . . why you love your school!

Every school is awesome in its own way, so tell us what’s cool about your school!

Let us know in the Comments below . . .

SchoolLove

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. Jolie

What I love about my school is that everyone is nice! The teachers make great activities for us. I get to learn many interesting things I had never known before!

2. OptimisticGloom1

Want to know what i love about my school?
    What i love about my school is my friends. My friends are awesome and they push me through the year. I can accept that because they treat me the way they want to be treated. I may sound corny but you will realize it too. My bestest friends i know i can count on them that is why i love school.
    Another reason that i love school is my teacher and other teachers. You may hate your teacher but my teacher is the best. We don’t get free time, We don’t get centers. But that is because we don’t need that because learning while having fun is what we do everyday.
    The last reason i love school is because i can be apart of a lot of school activities. I am a safety. A peer mediator. Hoping, Hoping to be apart of the Green team. So told you about what i liked about school. What do you like about it.

By: OptimisticGloom1

3. Anonymous

I go to a private school. I have to wear a uniform. I like wearing a uniform because it cuts down on kids being bullied by what they wear.

4. hailey

I really love math and reading ever since i was 4…..my mom would always push me to read harder or gave me hard math problems.

5. brownbrown438

i love SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. brianna

What I love about my school is that well Its awesome.When your grounded you can play..When you live in a noisey house then you go to your school and learn peacefully (except when at lunch and recess) . When you cry ( I’m a girl) all the girls surround you. (the same for boys , boys help boys and girls help girls). That I what I love about my school.

written by a person