November 4, 2013

School Love Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:46 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_rainbow_penWhat I Love About My School

Maybe it’s not the cafeteria food. Maybe it’s not that smell of sweaty socks that comes from the locker room after boys’ football practice. But we know there are reasons that live deep in your heart . . . why you love your school!

Every school is awesome in its own way, so tell us what’s cool about your school!

Let us know in the Comments below . . .

SchoolLove

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. Jolie

What I love about my school is that everyone is nice! The teachers make great activities for us. I get to learn many interesting things I had never known before!

2. OptimisticGloom1

Want to know what i love about my school?
    What i love about my school is my friends. My friends are awesome and they push me through the year. I can accept that because they treat me the way they want to be treated. I may sound corny but you will realize it too. My bestest friends i know i can count on them that is why i love school.
    Another reason that i love school is my teacher and other teachers. You may hate your teacher but my teacher is the best. We don’t get free time, We don’t get centers. But that is because we don’t need that because learning while having fun is what we do everyday.
    The last reason i love school is because i can be apart of a lot of school activities. I am a safety. A peer mediator. Hoping, Hoping to be apart of the Green team. So told you about what i liked about school. What do you like about it.

By: OptimisticGloom1

3. Anonymous

I go to a private school. I have to wear a uniform. I like wearing a uniform because it cuts down on kids being bullied by what they wear.

4. hailey

I really love math and reading ever since i was 4…..my mom would always push me to read harder or gave me hard math problems.

5. brownbrown438

i love SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. brianna

What I love about my school is that well Its awesome.When your grounded you can play..When you live in a noisey house then you go to your school and learn peacefully (except when at lunch and recess) . When you cry ( I’m a girl) all the girls surround you. (the same for boys , boys help boys and girls help girls). That I what I love about my school.

written by a person

7. Meonly 10

What I love about school is the nice teaches and I like all the nice kids and how they care about you when you are scared

8. Callie

I’m homeschooled, but I’m just like you, the only thing is, I really want a locker. I don’t know why, I just really do. Are they really worth it all? I want to go to classes and be able to make more friends, is there still a way to do that?

1. angalina

lockers aren’t everything at least you have someone to love and belive in you im new to here so please try not to be rude to me thanks [:

9. horsedancer29

dear stacks writing prompt I live in a tiny town and at my school we have about 500 kids where I live everyone knows everyone I truly love knowing every person’s name in my graduating class that is what I love about not only my school but my comunitee

10. greekgeek

What I like about school is that there is always more room for improvement. I absolutely hated reading until fifth grade where my teacher made me read 30 minutes every day-including on the weekends! I then learned to appreciate reading more and how to understand my books better, so now I not only love reading but I love my teacher for doing that for me! This year, my teacher just started giving me 40 minutes of reading to see how well everyone did on it. When I first heard the news, I dreaded it, but after starting Margaret Peterson Haddix; Among The Imposters, the author lured me into the book, and I couldn’t stop reading! So, it may not be the teachers that keep me at school, or what I learn, but what I get from it.

1. samantha

those books are INCREDIBLE!!!! one of my all time favorite series I just finished them!! loved it!

11. Artred173

I don’t like school I and I do. 1) I don’t like school because of the teachers are mean and #2) I like school because in my school we don’t wear uniform. That’s why I like my SCHOOL!

12. Cheerymermaid22

I love my school because of the great teachers, even though it is like they attack me with homework. The principal is nice, even though he is from a military base. But to me it is not what the school looks like, it is the greatness in the people who are in the school that matter to me. Don’t judge before you meet someone, the inside is what counts.

13. Katie

The thing I most love about my school is the school spirit. Everybody has at least two “Spirit Outfits” (Just the school clothing. There’s shirts, sweaters, pants, etc.). On spirit day, EVERYONE paints their faces and the whole school comes to watch sports games, all dressed in school gear and face paint, with homemade banners and noisemakers. Everybody shouts out our school cheer, and nobody sings louder than us during O Canada. It’s my first year, (I’m inGrade 7) , and right away all the grade 8 and 9s welcome us in. I love it!

14. ambersnow38

What I like about school is math. My teacher loves to teach math because we do it every day. The second thing I like is the teachers because they are also helpful to all of their students in the classroom.