October 30, 2013

R. L. Stine Web Chat

Posted by at 2:00 pm in Authors, Goosebumps, Live Chats | Permalink

Rlstine

R. L. Stine Web Chat!

R. L. Stine is hosting a web chat on Wednesday October 30, 2013 from 2-3 p.m. ET. It’s happening right now!

STACKS Staffer Brian and I are posting live updates from the chat on the Reading Buzz Board so you can join us there for our live Goosebumps Halloween R. L. Stine celebration! Hop over to the Buzz Board now! What are you waiting for? Click on the blue link!

If you miss it, you can go to the Reading Buzz Board any time to read the transcript.

1. s

i am a really huuuuge fan of your books… keep up the good work…

p.s. can you keep making more books?

1. kayla

yes my lil sister is so scary of them I waches ever day
      when it come on do you catemarld 875

2. love sabrina

oh my god I am typing to you . I love your book NIGHT GAMES. YOU ROCK .me and my sister loves your BOOKS

3. Anonymous

Hi I love your books there so scary for Christmas I got a box set of all the horrorland books in it and I was so excited bye. Thomas

4. athenaisis86

I have a question for you. I am so inspired by you, and I am also a author and I am wondering how can you catch a readers attention?

5. athenaisis86

hi i am a huge fan of your books i wish i could meet you. my friend brandon says amen and is also a big fan also he wants you to send a goosebumps book to him gotta go bye

6. Anonymous

I read somewhere that you (RL Stine) got your inspiration to write the series from Ray Bradbury, and that you got your ideas for the books from your own life. I also noticed you included a reference to Bradbury in your Goosebumps book, “The Haunted School.” (which, by the way, I thought was really cool!) Are there any other subtle references you make throughout the series? Thanks!

~Your Loyal Reader

7. Jonathan

What happens with all the props from the Goosebumps television series? Such as the Haunted Mask, and Slappy? Where do they go? Do they go to a special place for props or do you have it?

8. cyclopsaqua23

Hello I am a huge fan of your work and I’m so happy I got the chance to talk to you. So here is my question: I love writing so much and i have been reading your books ever sense i herd of them, I’ve always wondered How do you get a reader to feel what your say like from one of your goosebumps books a quick quote “Then they ran there a bunch of spiderwebs” I got shivers up my back and i thought i had spiderwebs all over me and so I was wondering if you could give me a little advise on that?
    Thanks,
    cyclopaqua23 (aka the girl with imagination)

9. bearemerald42

what inspired you to write the goosebumps story.my bff loves em !I think she wished she could meet you some day.p.s PLEASE answer my question

10. FAIRYATHENA402

I used to watch your series when i was about 7,8,or 9 around that time frame and i used to get scared but hey that was cool! :)
    Your series is amazing not that i watch it anymore but i used to like i said!

11. FAIRYATHENA402

I used to watch the R.L. Stine’s the haunting hour when i was a lot younger maybe at the age of 7,8,or 9 around that frame. but i really enjoyed it a lot but sometimes i would get scared but hey it’ all Cool! :)

12. kingcobra19

are you going to make an attack of the mutant 2 because it left me on the edge of my seat and i wanted to know what happens to skipper i’ve read almost all the classic goosebumbs books my favorite thing to do is read