October 28, 2013

Not-So-Scary Halloween Quiz

Posted by at 1:50 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

halloweenIt is only 3 more days until Halloween, and we are in a frenzy of excitement! Moderator Katie wrote this Halloween quiz on the STACKS Buzz Board. Don’t worry. It’s not scary. It’s just to find out what Halloween is like for YOU.

1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (If no, the quiz is over.)
  2. What are you going to be this year?
  3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
  4. What is your earliest Halloween memory?
  5. What’s the funniest costume you’ve ever seen?
  6. What do you usually give out at your house to trick-or-treaters?
  7. What would you do if I said “trick” when you knocked on my door?
  8. What’s your favorite Halloween movie/TV show?
  9. Any Halloween traditions in your house?
  10. What does your school do for Halloween?

Leave your answers in the Comments, or go over the Buzz Board to read everyone else’s answers.

1. bloodhoundamber415

zombie
    almond joy and hersheys bar
    being a tiger when I was 2 in pre shcool
    a banna
    butter fingers
    I would be confused
    goosebumps
    anaversary
    go to class to class to get candy

2. bloodhoundamber406

Thats very very cool. Not so scary halloween quiz is very creative. I love it. Hey i got a question for you
    would you like to be my friend?If you say yes let me know oh and by the way i am a girl NOT a boy. Well goodbye.

PS. I HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FRIEND GOODBYE.

3. bloodhoundamber406

Thats very very cool. Happy Halloween is very creative. I love it. Hey i got a question for you

PS. I HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FRIEND GOODBYE.

4. arrogantartemis16

Do you celebrate Halloween? (If no, the quiz is over.)
    Yes! I can’t imagine not celebrating!
    What are you going to be this year?
    A gypsy girl. I love all the jangly jewelry!
    What is your favorite Halloween candy?
    Ooh. I like a lot. I like Smarties, Laffy Taffy, M&Ms. There’s just too many to name.
    What is your earliest Halloween memory?
    Four years ago, my brother went as a rocket and I went as a witch.
    What’s the funniest costume you’ve ever seen?
    I think this year some people that I go to Sunday School with got a lot of people on board with them as going as bananas. I saw them. Turns out, their brother was a gorilla.
    What do you usually give out at your house to trick-or-treaters?
    It depends. Usually we just run to Target and buy a bag of candies and give it away.
    What would you do if I said “trick” when you knocked on my door?
    RUN AWAY!
    What’s your favorite Halloween movie/TV show?
    I don’t exactly have one.
    Any Halloween traditions in your house?
    Nope! Just eating all my brother’s candies that he doesn’t like!
    What does your school do for Halloween?
    Nothing really. I switch schools a lot and my last two had a festival called Trunk-or-Treat.

5. birdbird5557

I love Halloween,it’s my fav.holiday because you get candy from other people with out buying it and the exciting part is we get to walk around at night, other people isn’t aloud out .

6. Veruca

1) Yes 2) Valley Girl 3)Almond Joy or Lifesaver Gummies 4) Gramma came in during pics! 5)Banana 6)CHOCOLATE!!!, Gummies, Lollipops. 7) CHICKEN DANCE!!! 8) The Addams Family 9) Celebrate minimallly; don’t wanna scare babies! 10)Harvest Party- Treats, Pumpkin carving for 5th graders, spooky stories, Skating PARTY!

7. cheerfullunicorn92

prom corpse
    mike and ike
    when I was in kindergarten I was a vampire
    someone dressed as a coca cola bottle
    starbursts and kit kats