October 1, 2013

Goosebumps Scary Create a Caption

GB_Logo2013Goosebumps Scary Create a Caption

He’s baaaack! The ventriloquist dummy sure to give anyone Goosebumps! Slappy, the walking, trash-talking terror, is up to his mischievous ways. What do you think he has to say in this creepy picture?GB_Caption2013

I think Slappy is saying, “Pssst. This inn has rooms . . . screaming rooms! ”

Use your imagination to create your own frightfully fantastic caption in the Comments!

—Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. ghostblue21

I think he is saying, “Come on in. Once you check in, you’ll never check out!” *insert evil laugh here!*

2. damaris

do you think the’ll find me here im playing hide and go seek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey look i think somebody lives here HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BLACKATHENA124

i think he is saying “If you wanna scream,this is the place.I’ll be watching you”. 0_0 Creepy,right?

1. anonumus

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. beigebutterfly

Hey,excuse me!!!And why do you think i’m not in there????!!!!DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

5. nicolette

I think Slappy is saying “If you make one more book about another monster,you’ll paaaaayyy R.L. Stine,you’ll paaaaayyyyy!’

6. HANNAH

That picture is a little scary.That’s probably why it’s called Goosebumps.It scarys you and give you Goosebumps.Usually on your back.It also looks like that evil puppet is about to get into something he’s not supposed to

7. the best books are GOOSEBUMPS......

I just finished the goosebumps book WEREWOLF OF FEVER SWAMP……..

IT was AMAZING :) So right now I am reading GHOST BEACH ….. thank you R.L. STINE

8. OMG this is so wierd and scary,

I think slappy is telling the other monsters or somebody that nobody will catch them or he is hiding from something or something……….

9. TORNADOPHOENIX34

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SUPER NOT SCARY!!!!!!!! :-)

10. cyclonelanding9

I think Slappy says,”I have an idea!!!! I’m going to steal the ghouls child and let is mama find us. When she did, we’ll capture her too…”

11. rubyblue73

I was walking through a store and I saw a ventriloquist .I screamed and everyone looked at me. I was so EMBARRASSED!

12. First Name Only or STACKS username

hey SLAPPY is back and he has a son and he is awesome than ever I wonder when slappy will terrorize other people because I would love to see that and the author R.L. Stine should make it into a movie and he should release the movie in January 2014 now that would be awesome. you rock R.L. Stine a lot

13. Supercalafragalisticexpialadocious

I NEED to pick your nose
    because (da da da da da dat da)

Youuuuuuuuu can’t pick yoooouuuurrr ffamilyyyy
    yyooouuuu ccaaannnn pibk yyoooouuurrr frriiieeennnndddssss
    but yoooouuuu can’t ppiiicckkk yyyyooouuurrr frrriiieeennndd’sss nnnoooosssessss

I actually sang that whole thing in opera