October 18, 2013

G Hannelius in Dog with a Blog

Posted by at 1:16 am in Celebrities | Permalink

G Hannelius in Dog with a BlogG Hannelius Interview

14-year-old G Hannelius plays Avery on Dog with a Blog. She has been an actress for a long time. You might remember her from way back in a movie with Hutch Dano called Den Brother. A few things you need to know about Dog with a Blog if you haven’t seen it before: 1) It also stars Blake Michael as the older brother, and Francesca Capaldi as the younger sister. 2) G wears the absolute cutest clothes and jewelry for this show! and, oh yeah, 3) the dog talks. Find out more in this interview!

Q: Who nicknamed you G? Do you ever go by Genevieve?
G: When I was a baby, people called me baby G and ever since then I’ve gone by G. My grandmother is basically the only person who calls me Genevieve.

Q: Describe Avery on Dog with a Blog. Would she be your friend in real life?G Hannelius in Dog with a Blog
G: Avery is hardworking, ambitious, and smart. I think she is so kind to her friends and I’d be very lucky to have her as my friend.

Q: What’s it like working with Stan the dog on set?
G:
When we are sitting in the family room set, even if we are just relaxing, and the dog walks by, he will run and jump on the couch with his toy and he wants you to play with him. It’s really cute and funny.

Q: What book would you recommend to a friend? What book do you think Avery would recommend?
G: I would recommend A Day in the Life in Ancient Rome and I think Avery would recommend the same thing!

Q: What literary character would you like to play in a movie?
G: Juliet in Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.

Q: What flavor ice cream would you invent?
G: Ain’t Nothin But a G Thang: chocolate/raspberry ice cream.

Q: What is an unusual talent most people don’t know you have?
G:
I write poetry.

Q: What is one thing you wish everyone would do to make the world a better place?
G: Be kind to one another.

Q: What is the best book you ever read?
G: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt.

Q: Food you could not live without?
G: Fish taco.

Q: A perfect day would include?
G: Going to set, swimming with my friends, then bike-riding to get gelato.

Q: Personal motto or favorite quote?
G:
 Loud and proud.

Are you a G fan? Leave a Comment to let us know what you think of her in Dog with a Blog. And take our Dog with a Blog Would You Rather Quiz.

1. princess

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why didn’t i think of this! g is Perfect for Nikki. she is fun creative and totally awesome

2. Eman

G Hannelius is a very talented actress and singer I adore her and admire her,she is also the most beautifulest person I’ve ever seen. It would have taken a very long time to get to where she is now. I also thank her for making me want to be an actor because I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grow up. Thank you very much g Hanelius I would also love to be on Disney channel with you from your biggest fan Emmanuel Bany thank you g hannelius

3. Aarush

Hey! I’m Aarush. I am from india and i want to tell you that i love your show, ” Dog With A Blog” and you have got a very nice and cute role in that show.

4. metilda

Hi g,l am your biggest fan ever. I always wanted you to be my friend because you are awesomely coolest girl l have ever met.

1. Aiden

Hi g from dog with the blog my name is aiden I like being cool playing sport and daceing cool

5. Aiden

Hi g my name is aiden you are funny smort nice and I want to know what is your favret sport baseball football bowling soccer golf my fravet is bowling and baseball

6. Mouse

I really like G on dog with a blog. Me and g and Avery are really alike in my opinion.dog with a blog is my favorite show

7. fearlessangel255

I love G, she is so awesome! And I know another she plays in (or has the voice in) The Buddies! I found this out by watching Super Buddies.. in the credits it said she plays Rosebud. And Rosebud’s voice doesn’t change so she had to do the voice in most of them!

8. donutivory13

G Hannelius… you are such a great actor you are one of my favorite stars on disney channel!! keep up the good work!!

9. mirracle!!!!

your pretty, I love you, your a superstar ,your funny and sassy, I like your personality,i love your show I want to be your remodel ,i love your character ,I like your action, and pretty girl your beautiful,and I love your pretty name beautiful g Hannelius. by pretty Mrs. G Hannaelius.wow sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Giselle

I love G she’s amazing her personalities are speechless she has such a good attitude and man what an actress is she! AMAZING

11. dolphinpurple1167

love G Hannelius and always have. she has a great sounding character that i think absolutely rocks

12. Riley

I love you G you are so amazing I love love love your show. What do you and the rest of the cast do when you guys have a break?

13. ANGELBLUE287

I love the chactor Avery because i love her style and she is super smart . I like G because i love her acting, and she is super pretty. :)

14. Tania

i love your show! I think you know how to draw! you are a great actress I think it’s cool to have a talking dog! your show is really awesome!

15. Anonymous

16. Karina

Dog with a blog is one of the best shows to me.Me and my brother love it!Your my favoriet person along with stan. You two are really great. You guys each share like a bond together .

17. Star

Hi G you are super awesome on the show and in real life you are VERY pretty and you wear the CUTEST clothes!!!!! You have got to teach me how you pick out your clothes!!! You go girl!!!! Love you!!

18. amberbrown101

I think G is a wonderful actress! She deserves a lot of respect from her fans, and actors, and actresses on Disney Channel

19. jojo

I love dog with a blog and i did not know G likes fish tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Eaglecheerful32

It would be cool to meet her in real life. Just chill and act like normal people. She is a really good actress. Can’t wait till the next episode. (To G: Keep up all the hard work! It really pays off!)

21. Ariana

I love Dog With a Blog! I watched every single episode made! I love G! I am a huge G fan! I wish I can be an actress like her…… or maybe just be an actress! I hope G reads this! I am a huge fan if u read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Anonymous

I love you how you acted whe you was making that that movie and you had that other family in you dads office and I want to be just like you and cloe I want to even be on tv just like you please inspire me please you will make me be just like you I will just need help duh

23. Katie

Your my favorite actress, I love you G. Dog with a Blog rules.

THOT, that means the happy ones to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. moyca

I like how you post you are my favrite person on dog with the blog my favorite and cloe are to it is all because you is not an hater

25. Humaira

I really love dog with a blog.esspecially cloe and Avery and Tyler . Avery is very smart and a very hard working. Person. Stan his a very cute and talented .and cloe is cute. And Avery
    Tyler is very funny. Dog with a blog is. A very nice show and Avery one should watch it

26. alyssa A

Hey G, My name is alyssa a and every one at school thinks I am you! So how can i fool them?How can I be more like you?I want them to think I am you,got any advise?

1. earlyfairy3

they kind of just do voice over but the dog moves itself and another is an actor that says stans lines i think

27. Susie K

I may be a grandmother….but DWAB is my very fave show & I adore the entire cast! So much talent! God bless all of you!

28. Bashfulfasionista2

Avery/G Hannelius, you are an amazing actor. When I first layed my eyes on the show, I knew you were the best. Even if Tyler did not think so! I love you!!!!! You’re pretty, unlike me. You have a sense of style, you are popular, what else is a perfect life?

29. Stan

Personally, I’m a TOTAL G fan. By far the biggest. I wish I could meet her. Maybe I’ll wish for that on my birthday. Luv U G!

30. pugfangs18

hey i think you are so pretty but if i were you i would lay off on the socks with the clogs but you look so beatiful in fashion boots try those sorry if it is affensive please tell fransesca she is my favorite and i recomend you have a boyfriend to keep in the show but you are beautiful

31. s s225

i love dog with a blog im a huge fan but not a crazy one g hannelius is my role model she is so cool and such a great actress

32. dolphinaqua2007

Love u Geniveve Hannelius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your so unique.
    An individual.
    With an extremely odd favorite food.
    I dont judge anyone by what they eat or how nthey eat or the way they look.
    That would be incorrect.

1. platinumpaw23

She actually plays Jo in some Good Luck Charlie episodes, but she looked a bit different.-Platinum