So many laughs! So many doodles! What a great ending to Jeff Kinney’s hilarious book Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel. Did you enjoy the ending as much as I did? The second half of this book was filled with so much excitement, I can’t wait to discuss it with all of you.
If you missed the first discussion, you can see what we discussed in Meeting 1. And now, without further ado, here are the official discussion questions for this week’s STACKS Book Club meeting.
- What do you think of Greg’s crazy attempts at finding a date to the dance? My favorite was wearing his dad’s leather jacket to school. Which was your favorite?
- How funny was Greg’s failed attempt at babysitting? Would you trust Greg to watch your little brother or sister?
- What did you think when Abigail agreed to go to the dance with both Greg and Rowley?
- Remember when Rowley thought he had chickenpox? What an awful way to start a night! Have you had a funnier story from a school dance?
- What did you think of the gang’s wacky dinner at Corney’s?
- Wasn’t the school dance such a bizarre time? What was your favorite part of the Valentine’s Day dance?
Feel free to answer any or all the questions in the Comments below, or pose your own questions to the STACKS Book Club. Also, if you love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid, check out this amazing video with the author, Jeff Kinney! And if you are looking for more books like this, try our Wimpy Kid Readalikes.