September 6, 2013

Ross Lynch Interview

Posted by at 1:20 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

Ross Lynch in Teen Beach MovieRoss Lynch Interview

I think it’s been about a week since I mentioned how much I love Ross Lynch, and that is obviously way too long! He plays Austin in Austin & Ally, but today, I have an interview with him talking about his band R5. I have been so obsessed with Teen Beach Movie, I totally forgot about his band with his 2 brothers Rocky and Riker, sister Rydel, and best friend Ellington Ratliff. Can you guess why they call themselves R5? They have been touring all summer, but we got a quick interview with the charming and adorable Ross.R5 album cover Pass Me By

Q: What was the most interesting news story that you saw on TV or read this week?
Ross: I don’t even think I saw anything online this week because when I’m on tour I don’t really surf the web at all.

Q: So you don’t listen to the news or anything like that?
Ross: Sorry, no. (laughs)

Q: Do you have any pets?
Ross: No, I wish, but my mom won’t let me get one. I love animals.

Q: What do you feel is the most important issue to kids your age today?
Ross: The most important issue, I feel, is to get outside. I feel that social networking and all that stuff like playing video games — even I like playing video games– but you have to remember get some sun! Just get outside and enjoy life because it only lasts so long.

Q: What do you want most in the world?
Ross: I have everything I need. I don’t know if I need any more than what I have. Yes, I am pretty lucky.

Q: What’s new with R5?
Ross:
Currently we are on tour to 50 cities. I just literally flew in today and I’m flying back out to Canada tonight to go back on tour. We are going to release a new album after the tour probably September or late this year. Just a lot of exciting stuff. Just playing any show we can. Just doing whatever we can.

UPDATE: The new album Louder will be released on September 24, and the first single “Pass Me By” is out now. The video reminds me a little too much of One Direction’s video for “Live While We’re Young,” but that’s not a criticism. I love them both! What do you think? Are you an R5 fan? Leave a Comment!

Interview by Sue Schneider
Teen Beach Movie photo courtesy Disney Channel

1. teryn

i like ross lynch because he’s smart and silly and he comes up with a lot of ideas and he’s on teen beach movie and when he’s on teen beach movie he’s cute and funny he made me laugh when he was on teen beach movie and i wish i could meet ross lynch.

2. monipoo

i love i love it i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. beedancing98

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye?

4. CrazyNinja72

Im a totally crazy R5 fan.. I have to admit even when I am a tomboy… My BFF, cousin, and I are totally obsessed with him! BTW i think Ratliff is awesome because of his name and he is extremely hilarious!

5. r5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi ross,
    i love your song pass me by (btw <3:)i<3 you r5!!!!!!!

6. Catherine

I likes the show and the songs.I always sing the songs.the act was good.Ross Lynch is also in the Austin and Ally show too.

7. yellowemerald21

hi Ross lynch,
    whats your favorite color? my
    favorite color is yellow,bright yellow. tell R5 that i said hi , and i love your song
    Pass me by

8. Kara

I like teen beach movie it is a very fun movie it is also scary in some parts. I love the end where they save Mac and Brady. I love the song its a summer paridise. I think teen beach movie is awesome. I love all the songs and parts. I also heard that there is going to be a teen beach movie 2.