September 17, 2013

Class Pet Who Would Win

Posted by at 12:25 pm in Who Would Win | Permalink

trivia_quiz1

Class Pet Who Would Win

Which class pet would be more awesome? Would you rather a fluffy little guinea pig or a cute little piglet?

Leave your votes in the Comments below, and may the cutest pet win! PS. Why is it called a guinea pig? It doesn’t look anything like a pig!

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

pig IBR-1878726

1. First Name Only or STACKS username

If we are talking about cuteness: The guinea pig
    But if we are talking about physical action: The real pig

1. macy

i would love to have a pig as a real pet so i would so have it as a class pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. pinkpeagusus198

I would definitely choose a guinea pig! The piglet is cute now but not forever!! And you have to live on a farm!!! i’m homeschooled though so it be my pet!!! guinea pigs are SOOOOOOO!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!

3. dogslover

i think pigs would win since guinea pgis are not that unusual to be a class pet, also people think guinea pigs should win done in the other comments. Poor piggy, i’m not trying to… anyway, please vote for pigs still, they are messy eaters like someone there in the comment said but it is strang to have a piglet as a class pet. think about it…

4. Corey

Actually, I take that back, I think a guinea pig will win because I forgot that we were supposed to vote on the cuteness! Because I was looking at that picture and the guinea pig is so much cuter!

5. Corey

I think that maybe the little piglet would win because of three reasons.(1) A guinea pig does not even look like a piglet.(2) A piglet is cuter because he is so little and doesn’t make a lot of mess.(3) A guinea pig makes a lot of a mess, and it stinks.

6. wolfcreek29

I would rather pick up a guinea pig than a “cute” (by the way I don’t think that pig is cute at all) So Guinea pig.

7. John

The pig definitely wins, pigs have been known to bite humans. Especially when protecting their young. With their strong teeth and some cases, tusks, pigs have the ability to hurt a human. Domesticated pigs on the other hand, aren’t as dangerous although they do pose a threat when startled or attacked. Pigs also supply bacon, number one ingredient in making a Bacon Cheeseburger.

Although the pig is more unconventional, both animals can make great household pets.

The pig wins this round. Yay Bacon!

8. Kady

I think the guinea pig should win because honestly, he’s cuter than the actual pig. I also have two guinea pigs so I may be a little bit bias.

9. gabriela

i would so go with the piglet i actually have one in Mexico where i visit every summer and they r really intelligent and funny they do the funniest things you could think of i wish my school would have class pets i would want a piglet i love them they are so cute !!!!!

10. catgymnastics173

TOTALLY THE GUINA PIG! I’ve always wanted one. They are super nice, fluffy, cuddly, and SOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
    -catgymnastics173, A kind friend and a proud Gryffindor

11. Adriana

i think a guinne pig is better because it dosnt make that big of a mess.oh ya and pigs would make alot of noise and it will also distract the class. Guinnepigs are very cute!!!!!!! GO GUINNEPIGS!!!!!!

12. Katelyn

I would want the genie pig to win because u can hid them in your book bag or purse and bring them with u where ever you go also because genie pigs are soooooooooooo cute.

13. First Name Only or STACKS username

why are you guys doing they both are cute dont luge anmials the way they look think wats in side of there heart

14. First Name Only or STACKS username

I would choose the guinea pig because there easier to take care of and they are so fluffy and cute!

15. Allie

I would choose the pig because I once took a pig to my house for the weekend and she was so cute! Her name was Carla. We were the last house to get her because she got pregnant!

16. Sydney

Guinea pig a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. elizabeth

duh a pig would win cause the guinnepig is to smallgn nrhrtuy36bv5tv5bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

18. Josh

I think if it were a pig, it would interrupt the class while doing their work and would make oinking noises. So I think a guinea pig would be better.

19. the piglet

The piglet would be awesome because it’s cute little nose. And it’s as big as your arm, so you could carry it, and you could feed it like a baby with milk.

20. Singingdance21

The pig will win but i hate to see the cute little hamster or whatever to loss. i love hotchips too!!!!

21. Emily

I think that the pig should win because they are so cute, and hard to lose! Also pig are not as hard to handle as quine pigs.

22. fashionbagel14

baseballmind24 is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pigs are smarter than guinea pigs!!!

23. bulldogblue1964

i pick a guinea pig because they will not grow up to be pigs and i think that they are cutter and smaller for a class to have i hope most of you think so too.

24. nora

I would have a guinea pig in my class room because they are so so cute and fluffy and cully and they have cute faces

25. FASHIONBANANA50

I WOULD PICK THE PIG BECAUSE THEY ARE MY FAVORITE ANIMAL TO EAT AND THEY ARE CUTE. BBBBBBBBAAAAACCCCCCCCCOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. soccermagic33

The pig would definitely win!!!!!! A guinea pig is so normal but a pig… thats way cool and unnatural!!!!!

27. Wedfig

I would choose the pig. I’ve already had a Guinea Pig for 5 school years, and I’m kind of getting bored of Guinea Pigs. I want something more exotic next year. If my teacher actually got a pig next year, I would freak! I know the school needs it for better things, but they might get it, who knows?

28. AngelSong

U had 2 ask! Pig by FAAAAAR cuz’ they’re my FAVORITE animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enough Exclamation Points Already.

29. Anonymous

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕

30. D

I think a pig would be best because a
    pig is not ordanarie like a guinea pig
    And if it were in the scince room you
    could test on it like how fast it runs.

31. brownievampire8

pig definately! seriously smart and will eat just about anything!

i agree with purplerpenguin535 ALOT! plus they last around 15 yrs. and a guinea pig only like 2

32. blackdragon1948

these are very funny pictures there the best you are amazing do me something MAKE MORE! Hey my name is Blackdragon1948 CHECK ME OUT SOMETIME

1. I. Totally. Agree.

Da Wittle Wiggy! HE IS SO CUTE!!! Also, II’m allergic to animal fur. My class is getting a leopard gecko as a class pet. Please reply with info on them!! :D

33. Jennifer

I think guinea pigs make good pets because they are not as big as a pig. Also the pigs smell horrible but the guinea pigs do not smell as bad. Also the pig are mess and mess eaters and the guinea pig eats not so mess and they are more neat and quite.

34. elfheroine1

PIG!
    I’m homeschooled and my sister has a guinea pig, and I’ve been trying to convince my dad to get me a pig.
    I have two birds and a gerbil.

35. brooke 1027

my sister wants a pig to win because its cute and pink.
    but I want the guinea pig to win because its quiet,less messy,easier to clean, small even when it grows up, super cuddly and could be put on the children’s desks, and it wouldn’t snort.
    [unless you like loud disturbing noises.] don’t get me wrong I love piglets but I don’t think that a pig would be a good class pet. and if you buy a small pig pen it will grow and you’ll keep having to waste time and money always shopping for pig pens that you don’t need if you just get a small guniea pig. so that’s why I think it should be a guniea pig! and that’s why my sister thinks it should be a pig! thanks for reading bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Chubba

Piggy because piggys are my second favorite animal (beavers first) and they are so cute and I would love to have one for a class pet. :{D))