September 19, 2013

Best Hermione Quotes

Posted by at 1:42 am in Harry Potter | Permalink

hermione130_GrandPreBest Hermione Quotes

Happy Birthday, Hermione! September 19 is Hermione Granger’s birthday, and here at the STACKS, we absolutely love her and put together a list of our all-time favorite quotes. Here they are in chronological order:

1. “I’ve learned all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough – I’m Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  2. “I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed – or worse, expelled. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed.” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  3. “Harry — I think I’ve just understood something! I’ve got to go to the library!” Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  4. “Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  5. “Excuse me but I don’t like people just because they are handsome.” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  6. “All those poor elves I haven’t set free yet, having to stay over during Christmas because there aren’t enough hats!” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  7. “Ron,” said Hermione in a dignified voice, “you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.” Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  8. “Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.” (to Ron, of course) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  9. “What are you doing with all those books anyway?” Ron asked.
    “Just trying to decide which ones to take with us,” said Hermione, “when we’re looking for the Horcruxes.”
    “Oh, of course,” said Ron, clapping a hand to his forehead. “I forgot we’ll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library.”  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Are your favorite quotes on this list? Add your own in the Comments, and take the Hermione Trivia Quiz.

1. Harry/Hermione Fan

@quertyas1357:
    1) Please let me remind you that Percy Jackson was published after the Harry Potter series.
    2) Isn’t it a tad strange that the personalities of both trios (Annabeth, Percy, Grover; Hermione, Harry, Ron) are very close?

I like both characters, but if I had to choose, I’d pick Hermione Granger any day of the week. (And I am a Percy Jackson Fan).
    You can feel that way, of course: we all can have different opinions.
    Thank you for your consideration.

2. Dhwani (stranger29)

My family’s favorite Hermione quote is:
    “PUT ME DOWN………………….NOW!!!!!!!!!!”

Hagrid’s giant brother picks Hermione up & she disapproves of it.

3. GeneralThor20

Right after Hermione says” I hope you are pleased with yourselves, we could of been killed or worse expelled’ Ron says” She needs to sort out her priorties.”

4. tabi

Harry: “Brilliant Hermione, Truly ”
    Hermione : “Actually i’m highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous detail, And precieve clearly that of which others overlook!”

5. FrostPoseidon8

Here’s a good Hermione Quote. Hope you like it. ” Thats true said Hermione. I wonder what he’ll teach you,Harry? Really advanced devensive magic, probably … powerful counter curses … anti jinxes…”
    That quote was from Harry and the Half-Blood Prince onn the subject of Harry taking private lessons with Albus Dumbledore.

6. pegesushydra22

DUDE!!! I love number 2 (the question i mean). I thought i was the only dudette that was an epic Hermione fan out there!!!!! One question why isint “Stop, Stop,Stop. You’re going to take someones eye out. Besides you’re saying it wrong, its Leviosa not Levioosa!’ I just love, love that line!!!!!!!!!!! oh also….. I LOVE HHHHAAAAARRRRRYYYYY PPPPPOOOOTTTTTTEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday Hermione!!!

1. BookishGirl12

so true!!! so true I LOVE it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POTTERHEAD POTTERHEAD

7. thorloki86

Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville’s lost one? Oh are you doing magic? Let’s see then? Are you sure that’s a real spell? Well, it’s not very good is it? Of course I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself, but they’ve all worked for me.
    example Oculus Reparo. That’s better isn’t it? Holy cricket, you’re Harry potter! I’m Hermione Granger. And you are? Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we’ll be arriving soon. You’ve got dirt on your nose. Did you know that? Right there

8. basketballdragon57

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!
    i”M LIKE THEIR #1 FAN!!!
    LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!
    by the way i’m a harry and hermione supporter!

1. BookishGirl12

HARRY POTTER HARRY HARRY POTTER EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE IT LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !! THIS SHOULD REALLY BE A REAL SONG DON’T YOU THINK? CUZ HP’S AWESOME!!! SO AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME I LOVE IT!! AND YOU SHOULD TOO I’M THERE NUMBER ONE FAN FOR REAL LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! POTTERHEADS AND NERDS AND GEEKS MUST RULE!! BOOKWORMS, HERMIONE’S, ALL OF THEM ARE COOL!! THIS IS MY HARRY POTTER SONG, SING IT ALL!