September 23, 2013

Best Friend Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:58 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_genericBest Friend Writing Prompt

BFF beginnings? Maybe it was on the first day of kindergarten . . . or at soccer. Maybe it was at summer camp . . . or maybe you’ve known each other since you were crawling around (pooping!) in diapers. Today’s Writing Prompt invites you to share that special moment when you first met your BFF. Do you have a funny story, or place where you first met? Maybe it seems like he or she has always been a part of your life, but you must have met somewhere!

BestFriend

Tell all in the Comments below!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Alyese

I met my friend when she had fell and I helped her. Then she had jumped on my back. WE both started laugh she ask me if I wanted to be her friend.I said sure and ever sents Pre-k we stick together like pages on a brand new book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Nya

I met my best friend in kinder garden she would play with me all the time one time she even stand up for me no one ever did that for me but then their was a day when she left and I never saw here again now I only play with Amira because she helped me get over it.thank you that was a wonderful subject

3. Kayla

I met my friend in school, in first grade her name was Lynn. I was new to the school, she help me out we was BFF in tel I moved. Then before I went to a new school she told me to not be someone BFF. she made me a big hug.

4. Ashley

I met my best friend in kindergarten. Her name is Keasia. She loves to play around. Were still friends now!! I am sure she wrote to you.Tell me did she mention me? Wait how did you meet your best friend??

5. Racquel

I met my best friend at my moms job because her mom and my mom where friends. After all that we went to school together we went to the school that our moms worked at. We always where in the same class, but when we made it to kindergarten and up we never was in the same class again. She always came to my house and i always came to her house. But all the years we where apart she met a different friend and i did to,but at the end we where best friends.

6. Alyese

I met my friend when we were at the park . She had fell and I had help her , she had ask for my name and then I we played together and now we are like pages on a brand new book.

7. T

I met my best friend in Pre-K , we played together for 5 years.His name was Earl, we used to have sleep overs on the weekend and have a pillow fight.

8. Dominique

I met my BFF by when i was playing in the playground at school and we played jump rope and song song and we had play dates and we still do.

9. kira

I met my best friend when I was one year old and I went to daycare we would do every thing together.Once we graduated from daycare we went to the same school but after first grade she left the school and I didn’t see her for a long time and then I saw her again and we reunited that’s how i met my VERY BEST FRIEND

10. Kayla p

I met my BFF in 1st grade and I was 7 years old . And she asked me” What’s your name”,
    I said ” Kayla “. And then at park we played together and had fun and that’s when I knew
    we were best friend.

11. T

This is the story how I met my best friend.It started when I came to a new school his was Bryan he is sooooooooooooooo tall.He was cool to.

12. C

i met my first BFF in 2th grade and i was 8 year old and she was 8 years old . She ask me some question and she ask if i want to be your friend i said yes her name is Racquel. we was friend 3 year and we are in 4th grade and we are in a Diffrent class . I have a nother one she is the same ting as my friend racquel.

13. G

How I met my best is when I was in Preschool. When I saw him I know he would be the good person for me. So I walk up to him and said what is your name? He said Wanye. I said that a cool name. He said do you want to be my best friend. I said yes. So me and Wanye became best friend. The end.

14. Mariama

I meet my best friend in second grade.I moved in a new school.we were at park she
    ask me if I want to play with her. I said yes.She was playing with other people.she ask
    me if you want to be best friends.I said yes.

15. Jordan

I like your art it really inspires me because and i met my best friend in first grade his name was Gavin he and I were best of friends we met when I just came to the school he was the only kid that took care of me and both of our favorite colors were red, and we both ran really fast and like basketball and ninja’s and that’s my story

16. Shailai

I met her in Gymnastics. We were warming up I was new we were running laps,Then I said ,” Hey what is your name?” She answered,” Olivia.’ She was the nicest person I had ever met there. We became friends more and as we went one day she left for a long time and when she came back I was so happy. We hugged for a long time and ever since she came back I felt more happier than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends we will always be.

17. Brianna

My best friend is Kendra. Kendra is very funny and intelligent. We met in the same class,it was my first day at a new school.We were partners in math,she asked me if we wanted to be friends.I said sure.Now, I go to her house for play dates sometimes.Sometimes shes a little sensitive,but I still hang out with her.We also had our four year anniversary.

18. Mekhi

The first time I met my friend was when I first went to 3rd grade.Were I met my friend was in a class and my first friend introduced me to my new friend.

19. Synyah

I met my best friend in summer camp. It”s a very funny and long story,we were in the same cabin and we never talked,until one day she said, “hey we never talked”so then we stated talking and then we started talking more and more and then we sat at the same table for lunch and then we became best friend,she also stated to come over my house.

20. nyomi

i met my best friend in pre-k and we played together at park i said whats your name and she said racquel i said want to be friends she said yes.

21. Soraya

I met my best friend in acrobatics! I was just cleaning up my snack getting ready for acrobatics until all of a sudden I bumped into her and we came best friends for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Amara

I met a friend in 3rd grade. My friend was the nicest person in her class. She was so nice, her and I never fight.

23. Kayla.B

I met my best friend when i was in 2nd grade i was so happy i met her and she is still my best friend right in school. So this is the story my class was going to her class and we had a party and we were playing hand clapping games after that we became best best friends and that the story of us.

24. S

It started when we were in pre-k, I was shy then, she showed me to her friend then we played a game where we say our name and our favorite color. Then we been best friends for a long time and when i went to this place where we dressed up we saw each other again and we played again. And that’s how I meet my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Ryan

I met her when I was 3 years old in church. I was playing with my mom and I met her when my mom was talking to her and that’s when I met my BFF.

26. Zaya

I met my best friend in 1 grade and we siting at the same table and she help me and we start to be friend and then we were best friend.

27. Sarah

I met my best friend in 1st grade we shared lunch we played at park together and yet right now i am still her best friend and we love to color together we love to play at park together.

28. i met her in the computer lab

my best friend Alejandra and I met at school in the computer lab, Now we hang out everyday, I love my best friend Alejandra…….

29. Artemisarrow103

Me and my best friend are both competitive figure skaters. The day I met her was the funniest day of my life. I was 8 and she was 7. We were skating on a public session; I was coming out of a scratch spin and she was landing a waltz jump. We collided and ended upon a pile on the ice. We both gave each other confused looks and started laughing. The ice monitor came over and asked us if we were o.k., but we couldn’t answer. We were laughing too hard.

30. Jilly

wel my bff is my driveway. We hav nown eachothr for a loooooong tim and wen I am oldr we wil get marred I proposd to it yestrdy and it sed yes so i can’t wate

31. i met her in pre-k at church

well I was in a day care at church and when we et it was a cling we knew we were meant to be bff’s so I was so happy to finally have a friend well I am in 6th grade so we have been friends for 6 years and 5 das tommorw we celabrite our 7 years bff anervirsy.

32. my bff seem to not notice me anymore:(

well I was a school doing my normal stuff and my best friend usually sits by me at lunch but she decides to go sit by my worst enimie great well hope it betters

33. Naja

My friends name is Alexa. I have known her ever since kindergarten. we do every thing together. We are still in elementary and wishing to go to the same middle school, high school and college. I have lots of friends but no one will top Alexa.(;

1. i will

please don’t worry I will be your friend so talk to e back and I will send you a friend request because I a new to

34. bluearms268

i met my best friend in 3 grade but she was a good friend because she was a good person . we was friends for the entier school year bu then i went to diffrent school it was new it was awesome because i had old best friends their from my old school i have fun you should to.

35. Katie

I met my best friend at church. It was a long time ago- I can’t remember not knowing Jenna! We’ve been friends since- well, forever. We go to different schools, but we do everything together. I can’t imagine life without Jenna.

36. puppykitten57

Me and my BFF met in grade one. I went into the other classroom to see my friend and saw her talking to this girl. I thought she was new, but she was actually just really shy in kinder! I said hi and we started chatting. Soon we were inseperable and both HP fans!

37. BLOODHOUND489

I’m so good at drawing and one day I saw my friend’s way of drawing and he looked at mine and that first day of class I met a new friend.

38. elfheroine1

She walked up to my front door, after my third move. That was in second grade. She moved to GA, were still besties, I’ve never been mad at her, we’ve never fought. We’re in 9th grade now.

39. Farah

I met my friend, Michelle in 1st grade. right when she took her seat, witch was in-front of me, I introduced my name. I would tell her if we want to be friends. Michelle said yes. And a month later, we found out we were ment to be friends. Since then, we were BFF’s.

40. Jasmine

On the first day of 6th grade in 3rd period, I sat next to a boy named Andy and a Girl named Jennifer. On the second day, A girl i didn’t know, named Gretel sat in Andy’s spot. When Andy walked in he was all like “Hey get out of my seat!” And then Gretel said “No” And then me and her laughed like crazy people. Now we are BFF’s.

The End

41. Thalia

Me and my my BFF first met at school… I was the shiest kid at class and my bubbly cousin already knew her and intriduced us to each other

42. RTandRD

Me and my best best best friend now met when we were in grad one. The way we met was How me and Rihannon met was not exacetly what you call god, let’s just say we had a ruff How me and Rhiannon met is not exactly what you call god, lets just say we had a ruff bump into each other but it is strang that ever since that we have been sisters.Were like a bow and a tie we just can not live with out each other and we will be friends for ever and ever oh and you see how some friends will be like your my best friend for ever, and next thing you know is their not your friend any more, you see me and my sister,Rhiannon are not like that at all were sisters and we have fights sometimes but we will allways stay sisters forever and ever

43. Sara K

I love the Goosebumps series, they’re so interesting and Scary they’re the only books I like in the world. I so whish that the Goosebumps series went on for ever and ever. You know when I first started to read the Goosebumps series I was a little scared to be truthful, but after sometime I really started to like it and in the end they turned out to be my favourit books ever!!!!!!!!!

44. awesomeness10

Well my story is a little different but i first met my bff,Lillian,after she was born(8months after i was born)and my family was visiting them,but then my family went back home 6 years later we moved to their state where i was unitied with at a pajama playdate and now we are like sisters we see each other so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

45. magentadolphin135

I met my best friend while we were bus seat buddies. As soon as we were in first grade everything went perfect.

46. cluequeen1

I first met my BFF, Caitlin when we met in school when I was 5 years old. She was upset because her mom went home. I cam to her and asked her if she was OK. She said I am now. WE WERE GREAT FRIENDS AFTER THAT!!! I’M STILL HER BEST FRIEND NOW!!!!!!!!