August 1, 2013

SPONSORED POST Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Posted by at 3:12 am in Book to Big Screen, SPONSORED | Permalink

cloudy2_130SPONSORED POST Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
This entry is sponsored by Sony Pictures Animation.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, the new super-size sequel from Sony Pictures Animation, will be hitting the big screen on September 27, 2013. This animated comedy, which picks up where the original hit movie left off, sounds like a lot of fun, and introduces us to wild food-animal hybrids called Foodimals. Read on for more about the movie!

cloudy2_blog_image1_250x250

In Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, the inventor genius of Flint Lockwood is finally being recognized as he’s invited by his idol Chester V to join the Live Corp. Company, where the best and brightest inventors in the world create technologies for the betterment of mankind. Chester’s right-hand-gal and one of his greatest inventions is Barb (a highly evolved orangutan with a human brain, who is also devious, manipulative, and likes to wear lipstick). It’s always been Flint’s dream to be recognized as an inventor, but everything changes when he discovers that his most infamous machine (which turned water into food in the original movie) is still operating, and is now creating food-animal hybrids, “FOODIMALS!”

cloudy2_blog_image2_250x250With the fate of humanity in his hands, Chester sends Flint and his friends on a dangerously delicious mission to save the world again! Enter a WILD new world of crazy creations: hungry tacodiles, shrimpanzees, apple piethons, double bacon cheespiders, watermeolphants, fruit cockatiels, bananostriches, cucumbirdies, flamangos, just to name a few.

If you could have a food-animal hybrid as a pet, what would it be named, and what special features would it have? Leave your answers in the Comments.

This entry is sponsored by Sony Pictures Animation.
Images provided by Sony Pictures Animation. © 2013 Sony Pictures Animation. All Rights Reserved.

1. Walter

I have learn some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you place to make this type of great informative web site.

2. D

Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

1. ronisha

I love part one so i think the other one going to be good and the one who draw the pictures are very good doing what there donig

3. BLUEBIRD223

i love food cause I believe God made them and us he loves you and me and he made everything that is on the earth like people to make buildings and to grow food so i LOVE food counting what it is that i like, like meatballs and some pasta YUMMMYYYY ;P

4. Violette

Your mode of explaining the whole thing in this article is really nice, every one be capable of without difficulty know
    it, Thanks a lot.

5. brainypuma10

I think that this movie would be awesome compared to the previous movie I saw. I mean like water turning into food will be a great idea for the future even if anyone likes it or not. I can’t wait to see this movie. :-)

1. catchingsand8

I agree with u brainypuma10 that that idea would be a really AWESOME idea to have on the FUTURE.

6. purplepanda1391

My mom and i saw the preview and we thought we could see the first movie and then see thr seguel . I think it is in 3-D !!:)

7. FashionBlue464

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs looks way awesome!(:I first saw an advertisement for it at Walmart and I was really excited.Can’t wait 2 see it.(I wonder if Sam and Flint will get married)LOL(:<3

8. purplechihuahua430

thia new movie seems cool i guess but some movies should not have a sequel if you know what i mean.

1. ghostblue21

I totally agree. Like the movie Coraline. A lot of fans think there should be a sequel, but then… why? There’s really nothing to go off of.

1. FashionBlue464

Yeah I agree with you 100%. It is way cool but it could b better,so I would most definitely rate it 4 stars