August 4, 2013

Shark Week Create a Caption

Shark Week iconShark Week Create a Caption

Are you excited it’s Shark Week? I am literally terrified of sharks so even looking at this picture makes me feel a little shaky. . . which is kind of unfair because he might be a really nice sort of shark. He might actually be saying. . . .

4201-47866“Marco? Marco? Why doesn’t anyone want to play Marco Polo with me?’”

. . . ooorrr maybe not.

What do YOU think this shark is saying? Leave your captions in the Comments. And I will try to not have nightmares about playing Marco Polo with a shark.
Photo credit: Minden Pictures/SuperStock

1. First Name Only or STACKS username

ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. pinkarms110

polo!!!!!!! remember when they released the seal and one ate it .close your mouth or a fly instead of a fish will fly in

3. breezeambassador9

you have some thing when you post that im not saying its bad its diffrent and cool my brother thinks its awsome how do you make 1 of these posts if you now will you please tell me I want now so I can do i want to do it my brother says you are awsome like said to him.the press had to have a talk with me i dont now why they just did.they wont let me post.

4. coffeetornado10

hey have you guys ever read Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters
    its an awesome book but the book says Percy is in the seventh grade .
    he looks so older right?

5. aquahorse514

Will somebody please throw me some fish?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Amy

“Do you think my teeth are shiny enough?”
    “Would you mind pulling the fish bone out from my back tooth?”

7. CuteDragon40

I think he is saying “Help! the ocean is too crowded for me! i want to live on the land with human, i promise i wont eat you” lol.