August 9, 2013

Maia Mitchell Teen Beach Movie Star

Posted by at 1:33 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Maia130Maia Mitchell Teen Beach Movie

Did you watch Teen Beach Movie last month (a.k.a. THE movie of the summer!)? Maia Mitchell played surfer girl, Mack, the girlfriend of Ross Lynch’s character, Brady. We interviewed her to find out her thoughts about school, saving the planet, and what Ross is really like.teenbeachmovie

Q: How was it working with Ross in Teen Beach Movie?
Maia: Awful!!! No, I’m totally kidding. He’s a dream to work with. He’s super-talented and cares a lot about this work and has a lot of energy and brings spark to the show.

Q: What do you do to save the planet?
Maia:
My roommates and I came up with a plan to be more environmentally friendly because we have been a bit slacking. We always recycle and make sure we turn lights off, but there is so much more you can do.

Q: Are you going to come back onto Jessie?
Maia: Maybe. I’d love too. It was a lot of fun to film. Debby [Ryan] and I are good friends so it was real comfortable, and all those kids are great.

Q: When you were young, what was the hardest word for you to pronounce?
Maia:
Cucumber. I used to say “cucombombom” I could never get it and I was like seven years old.

Q: What was your favorite school subject?
Maia: I was in the arts, so my favorite subject has been drama. I really love English, so I loved my English class. That was always fun!

Q: What is the most important issue do you feel for kids today?
Maia: That is a very interesting question. I think it is really cool for kids to know that they have a voice and that they can stand up for themselves.

So sweet, right? Leave a Comment and tell us how much you love her!

Interview by Sue Schneider

1. Shar12

you are amazing and I Have recorded teen beach Movie two times on the normal once on the sing along and once on the dance along it’s so great cool Also you and Ross are great I admire your work wile I was watching the part were you guys sang that song when it’s meant to be it was amazing

2. teen beach movie lover

hi teen beach movie cast!(if your reading this).
    i have teen beach movie everything! i love that movie! i dont even know
    how many teen beach movie things i have cause there in my room and
    now im on the computer!lol!!!!
    i love teen beach movie

3. prettygirl101

u r my fav star in the movie u have an incredible voice i wish i could meet u in person when i become a star just like u and could u give some pointers on how to become a star just like u

1. prettygirl101

U R MY MOST FAV CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE AND COULD U GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO BECOME A STAR AND ACT ON TV JUST LIKE U AND U HAVE A AMAZING VOICE

4. First Name Only or STACKS username

I LOVE THIS MOVIE ITS A GOOD MOVIE I CAN WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND I ONLY SEEN IT ONCE AND I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN AND NOT THE SING ALONG THE REAL MOVIE IT IS A GOOD MOVIE LOVE IT :) :D :P

5. Aleece

She sounds like a really nice person and a lot like me. I loved Teen Beach Movie so much! Especially her character.

6. maryelizabeth

i<3 u Maia sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

7. Glamorousfashionista41

Tanner and Brady and Mackenzie are my favorite surfers and my favorite bikers are Laila and Butchy!

8. Glamorousfashionista41

I love (and I mean LOVE) Ross Lynch and Garret Clayton! They are so adorable! Ross and Garret, I <3 you guys!

9. DramaSwimming8

I love teen beach movie I love I mean LOVE Tanner which is (Garett Clayton) I hope you can send me a commet back I LOVE YOU GARETT CLAYTON

10. dancefairy76

teen beach movie is so awsome love it favorite biker scrat or cheechee favorite surfer giggles. WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. jade69

I think maia is a great she did great in the movie though but she gives alot of inspiration to me and other kids and I thank her for that

thanks maia love jade69

12. Commandersky12

THAT’S THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love to be a surfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Commandersky12

How was it weird?!When your in a movie, while filming, do you just say this movie’s great(the one they are doing)?!

1. unicorn123

me to Erin!!!! i loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. birdbird4466

I know it’s weird, but I’m watching that movie right now. For the first time. In the middle of August. I just love Teen Beach Movie!

14. artbookish

I loved the movie it was so cool I really loved the movie for five reasons one: because you were acting really amazing of course as always anyway, two:I really loved your singing especially in the song I can’t stop singing and all the other ones too three:you really put energy into all off the dances four:you really are talented and five: I wanted to tell you that you should really go back to Jessie………if you could.

15. Gopherchess4

I love that movie soooo much!!!!! I’ve watced it like 1 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times!!