Answer these questions to find out what your dream vacation would be!
- For regular family vacations, you like to go: A)to the beach. B) anywhere outside and away from the crowd. C) somewhere cultural like museums, Colonial Williamsburg, or planetariums. D) Sea World, the zoo, or any place with animals. E) to an amusement park.
- You consider yourself to be: A) laid-back. B) an outdoorsy nature-lover. C) a thrill-seeker. D) savvy and sophisticated. E) always up for fun and silliness.
- Your sport is: A) swimming, diving, or any water sport! B) rock climbing! Man against the mountain! C) horseback riding. Giddy-up! D) dance, gymnastics, or anything artistic. E) football, soccer, basketball, baseball. You love team sports.
- If you could be an animal you’d be a: A) Parrot. Beautiful colors, you can talk, and YUM! All those crackers. B) Bear. Roam the wild to your heart’s content, and then sleep all winter. C) Cheetah. Sleek, fast, and dangerous. D) Cat. Fancy grooming, and Fancy Feast meals. E) Dog. Always up for fun and companionship.
- What’s your ideal weather? A) Sunny and hot, but you don’t mind an occasional evening thunderstorm. B) Cool, shady summers and cold, snowy winters. C) Hot, sunny, and dry. D) Unpredictable. You like to be surprised! E) Warm, but not hot.
- If you were stranded on a desert island what one thing would you HAVE to have? A) nothing! This is the life! B) plenty of water! C) your pet, Mr. Cuddles. D) a stylish bathing suit and a good book. E) a DS so you don’t get bored.
- How do you like to travel? A) by airplane. B) on foot. C) by camel. D) by yacht. E) by skateboard.
- Your vacation anthem song would be: A) “Surf’s Up” from Teen Beach Movie. B) “Tonight Tonight” by Hot Chelle Rae. C) “Circle of Life” From The Lion King D) “All Around the World” by Justin Bieber. E) ”Live While We’re Young” by 1D
- You have to do one bizarre activity for 5 hours straight. It would be: A) swimming in a protected box surrounded by jellyfish. B) floating on an iceberg around Antarctica. C) training a lion. D) trying to communicate in another language with people who have absolutely no idea what you’re saying. E) skydiving.
- How do you feel about ghosts? A) Terrified! B) Love to tell stories about them and scare people. C) They live on. . . In animals! D) No such thing. E) Love to go through fun houses and cemeteries, and pretend they exist, even though you know it’s fake.
- When you were little, you loved to go: A) to the kiddie pool in your backyard. B) to the woods. C) to the zoo. D) to the airport and watch the planes take off, dreaming of far away lands! E) to playgrounds… and you still do!
—Ratha, STACKS Writer