1. damaris

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. greendolphin615

there are so cute and play flor are u sell one of them i like the puppy are u sell the puppy pleace be my friend then you thell me please

3. ExplosionAccidentz

Kitty- Oh you don’t know how to play Patty Cake?

Dog- Patty cake?No I don’t. I don’t think mum will be happy if we play inside the oven with her burgers and cake.

4. Mal

That’s it? Where’s the last frame where the dog slams into you as you both share a hollywood roll, arm in leg, langihug and yelping, down the slope?

5. aquakitten912

The two of them is adorable!!!!! I felt like they’re siblings. I like both of them. No offense to the dog lovers but I like the kitten better. He-He

6. Lucia

The kitty is day dreaming about salmons, and shrimp cocktails you know fish and the dog is saying ‘Earth to kitty”

7. Kristen

Dog: We did it! Teamwork really does rule! High Five!
    Cat: *Grunts* That is what you think. But, I am not touching you.

Poor Puppy…

8. silvercake27

hey! every body out there you now you can get prize if you log your minutes in and get lots of other stuff.

9. NAME: KYLIE!

Reading lots of books are lots of fun! I have a golden retriver, and she’s so adorable! Home and school are the most safe place for you! PUPS ARE AWSOME!!!

10. purplechihuahua430

that is what i call cute!!!!!! i was thinking about getting a dog but their kind of messy and i couldn’t get a cat because my dad is allergic. ):

11. Hannah

By the power invested in me, I hereby declare you as a new living person, baptized in the holy Christ…..

12. Ava

Dog: ” I am superdog, and you will be my partner in justice. Whaddaya say?”
    Cat: ” I don`t like justice. I like naps. So make like a tree and leaf.”

13. Desirae

Uh……. I pledge aleigence to my friends, from the kitty cats to the bull dogs, into the pet club for the love we get, one nation, under pet loving people, I promise to grow big and protect my family.

14. Jada

Youre my best freind come on lets go play

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. First Name Only or STACKS username

dog: If you don’t move in 3 seconds I’ll… I’ll… get you!

Cat: Try me shorty.

16. Sparklybutterfly7

Dog:Raise your hand if you think dogs are happier than cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cat:Sure, but cats have a better sense of humor

17. wolfcat69

Dog: May I ask you a question?
    Cat: No!
    ………………………………………………………………………
    Dog: Bad cat. you need a spanking. Come over here!
    Cat: Yikes, Bye!
    ……………………………………………………………….’
    Dog: I have an answer to the question, Ms. Cat!
    Cat: Do you see that I’m busy stretching my back?

18. aaaall

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

19. First Name Only or STACKS username

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats so cute

20. ravenclaws102

Dog Says: Gimmie five! Come on, don’ t leave me hanging!
    Cat Says: Um….. What’s a high five?? What is up with dogs these days????????????

1. Sophia

Dog:Hey man whats?

Cat:Nothing trying to relax…… in peace in quiet and you are not helping!

21. BookAmber28

DOG: Give me a high five bro! Please?
    CAT: Who the heck are-Um… maybe later, Ok? [Man, that is one nutty dog!!

22. Max

Dog: see, you lift your paw like this when you know the answer to the question.

Cat: Thats the dumbest thing i’ve ever heard

1. volleyballclub35

chiawawa and kitty in battle at war its cute lokks like there really fighing and playing together

23. dancingcomposing15

dog: You are getting sleepy…I am hypnotizing you. You are now under my command!
    cat: Yes masta…psyche!

24. DreamtimePink9

DOG: I LOVE YOU.
    CAT: I LOVE YOU.

FROM, dreamtimepink9
    PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT “THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB” BOARD,
    “THE ALLIE-FRINKIE’S” BOARD, “THE 39-CLUES” BOARD. BACK.

25. sillyparakeet5

Puppy: OMG! It’s like… *in Justin Timberlake’s voice* “You’re my mirror. My mirror staring back at me.” High-paw!
    Kitten: Dude. No I’m not.

Me: I think I just died from all this cuteness. :-)

26. myateryart50

[ah that's so cute!!!] dog- get out of my way cat!! cat- no way i was here first hiss dog- roof roof

27. pinkbrilliant20

Dog: STOP!
    (Cat stops like a car)

I decided to make something that had to do with traffic cops and cars. :)

1. Thayna

I couldn’t agree more about gatcerriis. I miss sitting with some of the elderly individuals I used to help and they would tell me stories for hours about the things that they witness when they were younger, and the lives that they lived up to the point that they needed care. I have always felt that the elderly know how to live their lives better than anyone, and they for sure never take it for granted! Sometimes the people taking care of them are not good people though, and it always breaks my heart to see someone talking badly to an elderly man or woman.I like how you made a switch from little tiny babies that have no real experience with life, to elderly men and women who have lived life to its fullest and still have more life to share with others. Such opposites!