August 16, 2013

China Anne McClain and her Sisters

Posted by at 1:31 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

ANTfarm1_2China Anne McClain and her Sisters, Sierra and Lauryn

The awesome and amazing China Anne McClain is not only a successful TV actress on A.N.T. Farm, but she is also part of music group with her older sisters (who are both also beautiful like China, as you can see in this video).

Q: You guys are now a group?
China: Yes we are on Hollywood Records.

Q: What was your favorite school subject and why?
China: Probably language arts, English, somewhere I can write.
Sierra: I have graduated, but when I was in school I would have to say Math. I really like Math.
Lauryn: I would have to say English too. I enjoy writing.

Q: What do you guys do to try to save the planet?
China: We try to use less water, but of course I brush my teeth and did all that stuff! (They all laugh.) I don’t leave the water running. I recycle everything I use.

Q: Are you guys really close or do you ever fight?
Lauryn: I would have to say that China and me fight more than anything because we share a room.
China: We fight over clothes. We fight over random stuff. It’s me and my brother that fight.

Aww. They are just like normal sisters!

Interview by Sue Schneider

1. Anonymous

i really want to be in a dork diaries movie pleas please please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dork diaries is my favorite of all time. please please please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Denaysia

Hi you all sisters seen so nice to each other i love you show china its so funny like do you know how many times i watch it? I really enjoy all of the china sisters yall are really funny my 2nd fav tv show

3. alexis

yea china you didn’t comment me back and i’m very sad because i’m really a big fan of yours and you didn’t even read it either that’s a shame ………..comment back please

1. Sonja, STACKS Staffer

Hi Alexis,
      China (and all the celebs we feature on Ink Splot 26) are SUPER busy so I’m sorry, but they probably don’t have time to reply to your comments. But, we can be happy that they took the time to be interviewed for us!
      Sonja, STACKS Staffer

4. alexis

Yea china do you know A.N.T Farm I watch it and the best part on all the episods I mostly like you and your singing I say can you …………Comment me back Later.

5. Lovalette

Oh my gosh….. I can’t belive i’m doing this….. Here goes nothing. I don’t know if you’re going to respond to this but, my mom says that I sound, look, and act so much like you and if I do say myself, I believed her. China, EVERY single time I see you on tv I imatate the song in the same way. So when I do that she thinks that you came to our house. She made me type this to you so it would cure my deep shyness. Well I love singing and you can infer that, pls help me get out there as a singer.

6. soriah

china and her sisters, i can say that they are a great team to be sisters and they are the best singers in the universe , honestly sometimes i wish that i can be them

7. Tori9

Can you get me into singing because i have Songs in my house that wrote from the past and i love to sing so if you can that would be awesome so if you can thanks :)

8. First Name Only or STACKS username

hi china y wos gona tel you thet y like yur songs and yur prity and y like cici and cici is prity
    and y like rockys songs like the song replay y love it cos rocky moves cos ther cool and y like the song and y like clowe from dog wit a blog cos shes funy and prity and y love jessie cos she is prity and funy and y like her heir and y like rainy rodrigues and y like her hair and y like her songs and you now the movie chiwawa is it true thet ciowe from chiwawa is it true that ciowe is rainis dog from stephanies sister

9. celibrating basketball178

hi i would rely like to meet china ann mcclain she is a realy graet singer when i grow up i want to be like her.

10. ivana

i love china anna mcplain she is is my favorite its like shes my best friend i have her everything about her she is the best.

1. alicia

china you are the bestest singer on ant farm and i love your music and i hope you are safe from all these pepole and i wish you with the best wishes

11. Melody

wow they are so much alike! they make me think of me and my little sister because everyone who meets us always say we look exactly alike. the only difference to them is just eye color and age but i don’t see how we look alike : /

1. silverkitten167

I love the songs you sing there fabulous and BTW tell your family I said hi And Good Luck!!!

12. lightningpegasus22

OMGOSH!!!!!!
    I love China!!!!!!! I’m a big fan of her and her sisters! I love watching A.N.T. Farm!!! I’ve watched the whole series like a million times!!!!!

13. DramaSwimming137

I love singing ChinaAnnMclain. i wish i could sing my dream could not come true yet. You are a really lucky girl. Can you give me advice for getting into singing?

14. redbulldog316

i want to be just like u when i get a little older cause i really have a good voice and i always wanted to sing with with u

15. flydawn18

Love you China btw, my riends and I watched like, three hours of ant farm last night. U and ur sisters are so talented!

16. bluedolphin2969

THAT WAS SWEET AND NICE OF Y’ALL TO LET THEM DO THIS INTERVIEW AND I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY HAD A BROTHER!<3

17. jadeblack219

you guys are so amazing. You really are true sisters like me and my sister.(P.S.I have a brother too.I am the oldest.)I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. softballhawk8

I watched your show of ant farm A LOT. I also watched the commercial of chimpanzee. Oh, I have a question do you girls know singing ? Because I’m a very good singer