July 12, 2013

Teen Beach Movie

Posted by at 1:04 am in Celebrities | Permalink

TeenBeach130Teen Beach Movie

Ross Lynch fans will be excited to hear that he is in a new Disney Channel movie airing next Friday, July 19. (PS. If you are not a Ross Lynch fan, please watch this video and tell me WHY NOT??!)

Teen Beach Movie follows teen surfing sweethearts Brady and McKenzie, who ride the last wave of summer, and it mysteriously takes them into a classic beach party movie, Wet Side Story. There, it’s surfers versus bikers for control of the beach hangout . . . and everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. teenbeachmovie

Now, Brady and McKenzie must try to return to present day, but their lives may be changed forever when they inadvertently alter the movie’s romantic story line as the handsome leading surfer dude, Tanner, is falling for McKenzie, while biker girl, Lela, is swooning for Brady.

Ross Lynch (from Austin & Ally) plays Brady, and Maia Mitchell (from The Fosters) plays McKenzie. Teen Beach Movie also stars Grace Phipps as Lela, Garrett Clayton as Tanner, John Deluca as Butchy, Chrissie Fit as Cheechee, Kevin Chamberlin (from Jessie) as Dr. Fusion, and Steve Valentine (from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie) as Les Camembert.

I admit I am actually ridiculously excited to see this movie. Are you? Leave a Comment.

Images courtesy Disney Channel

1. Aubrey

At first, I was like this is going to be the dumbest movie ever. Then i started seeing more of the previews and I am actually really excited to see how this turned out. I am a total Ross Lynch fan. He’s an excellent singer and super cute too. I super love him in the TV series Austin And Ally. I also watch The Fosters on ABC Family. It is seriously one of my favorite shows ever. Maia Mitchell is an extremely awesome actress and I can’ wait until more of her shows and movies come out.

2. Megan

i cant wait til the movie but mostly because i HAVE to see one direction’s new song.
    <3 to all Directioners!!!

3. CandyCaramel97

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!! I sam SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Pegasusjade5

i am going to stay rooted to the conch with my cats depending on if the are playing or trying to catch tv people but i MUST MUST MUST see this movie

5. Snakesoul3

I’m gonna record it! If I really like it, I can watch it over and over and over and over and over… again!

6. Wittyamazing9

I can’t wait for the premiere It look soooo cool !! ;) I’m super big fans of Ross lynch and maya Mitchell !!!! I love you guys!! I love your show Ross Austin and ally I never had missed an episode !! And it was so awesome when maya Mitchell guest stared on Jessie good luck on your movie guys!!! ;)

7. Snowgalaxy8

I really really want to see it too! I did not know that Kevin Chamberlin was going to be in it! I am a Disney Channel fanatic, I live for Disney and well reading of course. =) <3 Disney!

-Snowgalaxy8

8. calista

Ross Lynch I am your biggest fan everybody says that but I mean it I tried everything stayed up every night thinking how I can get tickets to r5 I was looking on the searching on my phone until I saw the teen beach movie hangout with u and Mia Michelle and I realy want to win I never get picked for anything so it would mean everything I’m Calista I cry and get very mad when people make fun of u I love uuuuuuuu sooooooo muchhhhh please pick meeeee