July 12, 2013

Teen Beach Movie

Posted by at 1:04 am in Celebrities | Permalink

TeenBeach130Teen Beach Movie

Ross Lynch fans will be excited to hear that he is in a new Disney Channel movie airing next Friday, July 19. (PS. If you are not a Ross Lynch fan, please watch this video and tell me WHY NOT??!)

Teen Beach Movie follows teen surfing sweethearts Brady and McKenzie, who ride the last wave of summer, and it mysteriously takes them into a classic beach party movie, Wet Side Story. There, it’s surfers versus bikers for control of the beach hangout . . . and everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. teenbeachmovie

Now, Brady and McKenzie must try to return to present day, but their lives may be changed forever when they inadvertently alter the movie’s romantic story line as the handsome leading surfer dude, Tanner, is falling for McKenzie, while biker girl, Lela, is swooning for Brady.

Ross Lynch (from Austin & Ally) plays Brady, and Maia Mitchell (from The Fosters) plays McKenzie. Teen Beach Movie also stars Grace Phipps as Lela, Garrett Clayton as Tanner, John Deluca as Butchy, Chrissie Fit as Cheechee, Kevin Chamberlin (from Jessie) as Dr. Fusion, and Steve Valentine (from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie) as Les Camembert.

I admit I am actually ridiculously excited to see this movie. Are you? Leave a Comment.

Images courtesy Disney Channel

1. streetraven7

YES!!!! i so cant wait but im in the middle of an extreamly good book so its a hard decision….

2. huntingpanther9

i cant wait to watch it friday but i am going to watch it beacuase it has my favorite actors. i am so excited to see it im so going crazy to see it!!!!

3. 980868

4. GorrilaPolorBear757

I just saw it today before it even premiered. My mouth ism closed! my 9th fav movie after the harry potter series.

1. huntingpanther9

to bad i really wont to see it to but my mom mit go to the store or something. why cant you record it?

5. gymnasticspurple125

sounds like a good movie! I will be sure to add it to my “must watch” movie list LOL

6. yellowsports5

I’m so psyched for teen beach movie. Me and my friend are having a sleepover and watching it!!!!!!!!! :)

7. Tia

that movie looks cool iv been dieing to watch it . ps thay ceep saying that its cooming soon but its realy not.

8. Abby

It sounds alright, but i just think it’s a total rip off of “Grease” the movie that took place in the 60′s!

1. peacefulathena34

Its not a book…. they will have a chapter book for the movie but its not a movie based on a book..

9. purpleipod337

I have watched the commercial on Disney Channel several times and from the looks of it, the content looks very un-attractive. i understand they are whisked into Lynch’s favorite movie. But, meanwhile, Mia Mitchell’s parents tell her coldly that she would be sent to boarding the next day. So, the conclusion and question is, Why isn’t ” Mackenzie” happy about going into the movie? That means she won’t have to go to boarding school the next day!

1. peacefulathena34

That’s True! I agree! I think maybe she’s scared about not getting home!