July 12, 2013

Teen Beach Movie

Posted by at 1:04 am in Celebrities | Permalink

TeenBeach130Teen Beach Movie

Ross Lynch fans will be excited to hear that he is in a new Disney Channel movie airing next Friday, July 19. (PS. If you are not a Ross Lynch fan, please watch this video and tell me WHY NOT??!)

Teen Beach Movie follows teen surfing sweethearts Brady and McKenzie, who ride the last wave of summer, and it mysteriously takes them into a classic beach party movie, Wet Side Story. There, it’s surfers versus bikers for control of the beach hangout . . . and everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. teenbeachmovie

Now, Brady and McKenzie must try to return to present day, but their lives may be changed forever when they inadvertently alter the movie’s romantic story line as the handsome leading surfer dude, Tanner, is falling for McKenzie, while biker girl, Lela, is swooning for Brady.

Ross Lynch (from Austin & Ally) plays Brady, and Maia Mitchell (from The Fosters) plays McKenzie. Teen Beach Movie also stars Grace Phipps as Lela, Garrett Clayton as Tanner, John Deluca as Butchy, Chrissie Fit as Cheechee, Kevin Chamberlin (from Jessie) as Dr. Fusion, and Steve Valentine (from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie) as Les Camembert.

I admit I am actually ridiculously excited to see this movie. Are you? Leave a Comment.

Images courtesy Disney Channel

1. adeptheatwave11

Totally excited !!!! counting down the days!!! can’t wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. aphroditegalaxy6

OMG!!! (SQUEAL!!) I just cannot wait to see Teen Beach Movie! Ross Lynch is THE ABSOLOUTE BEST!! He is so cute and funny!! I love Ross Lynch!! :D

3. bearemerald42

cant wait for the movie to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED to see it!:)

4. ladybugart52

i love that movie so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. I cant wait.

I cant wait to see this movie. They say this is going to be the hit movie of the summer for Disney channel. So thank you for reading this.

6. sillyparakeet5

OMG! Love Ross lynch. such a good singer! can’t wait to see movie. Maia mitchell is awesome. they make a cute couple. are they together? does anyone know?

7. Fireset4

OMG! I have wanted to see this movie so bad! Does anyone know when the premiere’s come out? I keep forgetting.

8. Danielle

I am actually interested in seeing this DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie) because I am basically in love with anything and everything Disney related. At firtst I wasn’t as pumped up to see it since it doesn’t really have the most original name but now that i’ve seen the commercials I can tell that it will not be what I frst expected. I’m psyched!

9. survivingsewing13

I LOVE Ross Lynch! He is sooooo funny on Austin and Ally!! I can’t wait to see this movie!!!!!!!! :)