July 12, 2013

Teen Beach Movie

Posted by at 1:04 am in Celebrities | Permalink

TeenBeach130Teen Beach Movie

Ross Lynch fans will be excited to hear that he is in a new Disney Channel movie airing next Friday, July 19. (PS. If you are not a Ross Lynch fan, please watch this video and tell me WHY NOT??!)

Teen Beach Movie follows teen surfing sweethearts Brady and McKenzie, who ride the last wave of summer, and it mysteriously takes them into a classic beach party movie, Wet Side Story. There, it’s surfers versus bikers for control of the beach hangout . . . and everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. teenbeachmovie

Now, Brady and McKenzie must try to return to present day, but their lives may be changed forever when they inadvertently alter the movie’s romantic story line as the handsome leading surfer dude, Tanner, is falling for McKenzie, while biker girl, Lela, is swooning for Brady.

Ross Lynch (from Austin & Ally) plays Brady, and Maia Mitchell (from The Fosters) plays McKenzie. Teen Beach Movie also stars Grace Phipps as Lela, Garrett Clayton as Tanner, John Deluca as Butchy, Chrissie Fit as Cheechee, Kevin Chamberlin (from Jessie) as Dr. Fusion, and Steve Valentine (from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie) as Les Camembert.

I admit I am actually ridiculously excited to see this movie. Are you? Leave a Comment.

Images courtesy Disney Channel

1. hi Brenna

I’m truning 23 this spring the theme is Beach theme/teen beach movie part 1/2 and really ? exited a lot

2. yellowemerald21

Teen beach movie is awsome i have seen it before. i have bacicallyevery thing !ps ross lynch miai mitchell garret clayton and grace phipps you are awsome

3. Liz

Teen Beach Movie is awesome I love all the things that happen. Even when you watch it it pulls you right into the movie.

4. bulldogclaws145

it was probably the best movie on disney channel that was about surfing probably the only surfing one anyway

5. Desiree

I totally would love to see the teen beach movie,because I am the biggest Ross lynch fan ever and also I love his tv show i watch it all the time!

6. ana

o my goodness! best disney musical!!!!! no offense, but personally this movie is better than high school musical! remember that?! grace phipps is sooo pretty! 4 some odd reason clayton reminds me of zac efron anyone else have that feeling???/?

7. purplecake472

I love the movie tean beach especially because Ross Lynch from Austin & Ally is in it he did and awsome job playing Brady and falls in love with Maia Mitchell who plays McKenzie.I really love the song falling for you.

8. frankie

I love your music ross lych !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. purplechihuahua430

i am also excited to see this show come out. it will almost be like another wizards of waverly place.

1. purplechihuahua430

i have not seen it yet but with all of the good comments that i am seeing here i will try to as soon as possible.

2. purplecake472

It was the best movie I ever saw and I saw alout but this one was the best like wooooooooooow.

1. purplechihuahua430

Did you really watch this movie 5 times?! That’s a lot! Please don’t take offense.

10. horsegymnastcs88

i absolutely looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove teen beach i just want to be in the movie i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous

11. aaliyah

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i cant wait i really want to watch this

12. minkadventure17

I just watched it yesterday (July 19-20) ! It’s really good!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! They get out by destroying the weather machine, AND, the characters from the movie (Wet side story) come into the real world!!!

13. magentacandy47

I saw the movie yesterday I LOVED it. It just makes you fell the vibe of summer and hanging out with friends.

14. friendlytree6

I watched it last night and it was an amazing movie i hope everyone gets to see Teen Beach Movie!

1. minkadventure17

You can’t “friend” people unless they have a Stacks profile. On the blog, you can only comment and reply.

15. Aubrey

At first, I was like this is going to be the dumbest movie ever. Then i started seeing more of the previews and I am actually really excited to see how this turned out. I am a total Ross Lynch fan. He’s an excellent singer and super cute too. I super love him in the TV series Austin And Ally. I also watch The Fosters on ABC Family. It is seriously one of my favorite shows ever. Maia Mitchell is an extremely awesome actress and I can’ wait until more of her shows and movies come out.

16. Megan

i cant wait til the movie but mostly because i HAVE to see one direction’s new song.
    <3 to all Directioners!!!

17. CandyCaramel97

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!! I sam SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Pegasusjade5

i am going to stay rooted to the conch with my cats depending on if the are playing or trying to catch tv people but i MUST MUST MUST see this movie

19. Snakesoul3

I’m gonna record it! If I really like it, I can watch it over and over and over and over and over… again!

20. Wittyamazing9

I can’t wait for the premiere It look soooo cool !! ;) I’m super big fans of Ross lynch and maya Mitchell !!!! I love you guys!! I love your show Ross Austin and ally I never had missed an episode !! And it was so awesome when maya Mitchell guest stared on Jessie good luck on your movie guys!!! ;)

21. Snowgalaxy8

I really really want to see it too! I did not know that Kevin Chamberlin was going to be in it! I am a Disney Channel fanatic, I live for Disney and well reading of course. =) <3 Disney!

-Snowgalaxy8

22. calista

Ross Lynch I am your biggest fan everybody says that but I mean it I tried everything stayed up every night thinking how I can get tickets to r5 I was looking on the searching on my phone until I saw the teen beach movie hangout with u and Mia Michelle and I realy want to win I never get picked for anything so it would mean everything I’m Calista I cry and get very mad when people make fun of u I love uuuuuuuu sooooooo muchhhhh please pick meeeee

23. streetraven7

YES!!!! i so cant wait but im in the middle of an extreamly good book so its a hard decision….

24. huntingpanther9

i cant wait to watch it friday but i am going to watch it beacuase it has my favorite actors. i am so excited to see it im so going crazy to see it!!!!

25. 980868

26. GorrilaPolorBear757

I just saw it today before it even premiered. My mouth ism closed! my 9th fav movie after the harry potter series.

1. huntingpanther9

to bad i really wont to see it to but my mom mit go to the store or something. why cant you record it?

27. gymnasticspurple125

sounds like a good movie! I will be sure to add it to my “must watch” movie list LOL

28. yellowsports5

I’m so psyched for teen beach movie. Me and my friend are having a sleepover and watching it!!!!!!!!! :)

29. Tia

that movie looks cool iv been dieing to watch it . ps thay ceep saying that its cooming soon but its realy not.

30. Abby

It sounds alright, but i just think it’s a total rip off of “Grease” the movie that took place in the 60′s!

1. peacefulathena34

Its not a book…. they will have a chapter book for the movie but its not a movie based on a book..

31. purpleipod337

I have watched the commercial on Disney Channel several times and from the looks of it, the content looks very un-attractive. i understand they are whisked into Lynch’s favorite movie. But, meanwhile, Mia Mitchell’s parents tell her coldly that she would be sent to boarding the next day. So, the conclusion and question is, Why isn’t ” Mackenzie” happy about going into the movie? That means she won’t have to go to boarding school the next day!

1. peacefulathena34

That’s True! I agree! I think maybe she’s scared about not getting home!

32. adeptheatwave11

Totally excited !!!! counting down the days!!! can’t wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. aphroditegalaxy6

OMG!!! (SQUEAL!!) I just cannot wait to see Teen Beach Movie! Ross Lynch is THE ABSOLOUTE BEST!! He is so cute and funny!! I love Ross Lynch!! :D

34. bearemerald42

cant wait for the movie to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED to see it!:)

35. ladybugart52

i love that movie so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

36. I cant wait.

I cant wait to see this movie. They say this is going to be the hit movie of the summer for Disney channel. So thank you for reading this.

37. sillyparakeet5

OMG! Love Ross lynch. such a good singer! can’t wait to see movie. Maia mitchell is awesome. they make a cute couple. are they together? does anyone know?

38. Fireset4

OMG! I have wanted to see this movie so bad! Does anyone know when the premiere’s come out? I keep forgetting.

39. Danielle

I am actually interested in seeing this DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie) because I am basically in love with anything and everything Disney related. At firtst I wasn’t as pumped up to see it since it doesn’t really have the most original name but now that i’ve seen the commercials I can tell that it will not be what I frst expected. I’m psyched!

40. survivingsewing13

I LOVE Ross Lynch! He is sooooo funny on Austin and Ally!! I can’t wait to see this movie!!!!!!!! :)