What an amazing ending to Dork Diaries! I didn’t see that coming at all! This book was so full of romance, friendship, and some amazing artwork to boot. I can’t believe this was only the first book in a whole series. I can’t wait to read the rest.
But, for now, it’s time for our final discussion of Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life! If you missed the first 2 meetings, you can click here for Meeting 1 and Meeting 2. Here are the official discussion questions for this week’s STACKS Book Club meeting!
- How did you feel about Nikki’s temporary tattoo business at school?
- Were you worried when Chloe and Zoey began spending more time with the popular crowd than with Nikki?
- Do you think it’s fair that Nikki was teased because her dad works as an exterminator at the school?
- What did you think when Nikki discovered she had an entry in the annual school art show after all?
- Now that you’ve finished the first book, what do expect to happen in future books with Nikki and her friends?
Feel free to answer any or all of these questions or post your own questions in the Comments below! If you loved Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life, check out these Dork Diaries Readalikes for more books like this one. Also, be sure to check back next week, when we’ll be announcing the next book we’ll be reading for The STACKS Book Club!