July 1, 2013

Ice Cream Month Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:18 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_genericIce Cream Month Writing Prompt

July is Ice Cream Month! Let’s take a moment to appreciate the amazing-osity of ice cream. You take cream (or milk if you’re going low fat), add yummy flavorings, and then you freeze it all up into creamy, gooey, cold refreshment perfection. And you can literally add anything in there, like chocolate, strawberries, cookie dough, gummy bears, caramel, brownie bits, pistachios, vanilla, cinnamon, blueberries, peaches, peanuts, bananas, popcorn, candy bars, gum, marshmallows. . . Oh my goodness! I could go on and on listing things I want to put in ice cream!

icecream

Let’s celebrate Ice Cream Month by inventing the world’s most perfect ice cream flavor. If you could create any flavor ice cream, what would it be? Leave your answer in the Comments!

1. Indigoangel05

i would create a flavor that tastes of salty sea water, of fruity rain forests, of smoky bon fires, and of dewy meadows. I would create a flavor of ice cream that takes you on an adventure!

2. Brandon AKA Lemonade13

I work out 3 hours straight, doing push-ups, sit-ups, running, walking and pull-ups so it is low fat and it would be chocolate caramel made with lowfat milk.

3. fuchsiafairy178

i would like ice cream thats bubble gum-cotton candy-penut butter-cookies n cream-and cherry

4. spiritedamber20

Dude,what if I made a organic pomogranite icecream!The organic products would be freshpicked brown sugar cane,tropical pomogranite seeds,1 persent milk,and all of these things would be organic!Think about that.

5. dancingcomposing15

I know this sounds weird but mac-n-cheese, and corn bread flavor. It’s my favorite meal!

6. pinkbrilliant20

I would want Bernie Botts, from Harry Potter, as an ice cream flavor. I would want all the flavors put together, even the vomit and booger flavors! Hey, I said ALL the flavors!!! I got this idea from GorillaPolarBear757. She said Butter Bear from Harry Potter, so the name Harry Potter made me think of Bernie Botts Every Flavor Jelly Beans. Plus, I have it at home. :)

7. Danielle

I would create oreo-chocolate chip-kit kat-reece’s pieces-butterfinger- hershey kiss-crunch bar-choolate drizzle chocolate icecream. (There is no such thing as too much chocolate.)

8. darkcat131

9. twistersearcher6

cotton candy ice cream with watermelon and strawberry pop rocks with cherry and lemonade nerds, whip cream, and peanut m and m’s.

10. Jamie

I chose strawberry ice cream with an upside down cone. The face has two Junior Mint eyes, a gumdrop nose and a mouth with 8 M&Ms in a bowl. .

11. chickenmist20

I would create an ice cream that would taste like pizza and another with the flavor of cheeseburgers! I would make the pizza one have different kinds like meat lovers and pepperoni. The burger one would have the taste of pickles!! YUM !!!!

12. Isabel

If I could invent my own ice cream I would mix teddy grahams, white chocolate, and vanilla ice cream and call it Polar Bear.