July 1, 2013

Ice Cream Month Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:18 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_genericIce Cream Month Writing Prompt

July is Ice Cream Month! Let’s take a moment to appreciate the amazing-osity of ice cream. You take cream (or milk if you’re going low fat), add yummy flavorings, and then you freeze it all up into creamy, gooey, cold refreshment perfection. And you can literally add anything in there, like chocolate, strawberries, cookie dough, gummy bears, caramel, brownie bits, pistachios, vanilla, cinnamon, blueberries, peaches, peanuts, bananas, popcorn, candy bars, gum, marshmallows. . . Oh my goodness! I could go on and on listing things I want to put in ice cream!

icecream

Let’s celebrate Ice Cream Month by inventing the world’s most perfect ice cream flavor. If you could create any flavor ice cream, what would it be? Leave your answer in the Comments!

1. ExplosionAccidentz

@cupcakechihuahua18
    Hopefully someone does think up one for Katniss.
    I think mine would so be..
    Vanilla-For her greatness(And for Prim!)
    Rasberries- For the battles that happen ;)
    Blackberries- For crazy nightlock!!!
    Cocoa- For her brown hair.
    These would so be her flavors!I already am wanting to make it .

2. aquafashion634

chocolate dynamite!!!!!!!! It would have chocolate ice cream,chocolate chips,crushed chocolate candy,and hot fudge! I am drooling just think’n about it!!!!

3. TURQUOISEPANDA101

Caramelized potato chips, kettle corn,chocolate covered bacon bites, Oreo crumbs, cheesecake bites, brownie bites, extreme sour squares, coconut flakes, Bertie botts beans, crystallized butter beer cubes, white chocolate, macadamia nuts, yogurt chips fruit bobas, mini rainbow marshmallows, mini reeses peanut butter cups, heath bar bits, mini milky way and 3 musketeers bars, junior mints, kit kats, m+m’s, butterfinger crumbs, Hershey bar, pumpkin pie bites, cinnamon, and gummy bears in a french vanilla cappuccino flavored ice cream

4. inkycrimson38

@GorrilaPolorBear OMG, yes, I am totally in love with the idea of butter beer ice-cream! They have it at Universal?
    BE RIGHT BACK GUYS, I’M ON MY WAY TO BUY A PLANE TICKET NOW.

5. summerider4

chocolate oatmeal lemon lime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. catgymnastics173

I think I would say that I’d love to try the new flavor I just made up, Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Banana Mint Surprize. It sounds like the most delicious flavor ever!
    -catgymnastics173

7. bookwormgirl45

I know this is weird but what if we had bertie bott’s every flavored ice cream!
    I guess there be some really cool flavors and some really gross ones (vomit ice cream anyone?)

8. rachel

ice cream for babies: vanilla sugar free and organic sprinkled with baby formula powder or topped off with a type of puree(puree is soft foods that they eat)

9. gigantichurricane16

1. Ice cream-flavored ice cream.
    2. Cupcake-flavored ice cream.
    3. Epic- flavored icecream

10. Indigoangel05

i would create a flavor that tastes of salty sea water, of fruity rain forests, of smoky bon fires, and of dewy meadows. I would create a flavor of ice cream that takes you on an adventure!

11. Brandon AKA Lemonade13

I work out 3 hours straight, doing push-ups, sit-ups, running, walking and pull-ups so it is low fat and it would be chocolate caramel made with lowfat milk.

12. fuchsiafairy178

i would like ice cream thats bubble gum-cotton candy-penut butter-cookies n cream-and cherry

13. spiritedamber20

Dude,what if I made a organic pomogranite icecream!The organic products would be freshpicked brown sugar cane,tropical pomogranite seeds,1 persent milk,and all of these things would be organic!Think about that.

14. dancingcomposing15

I know this sounds weird but mac-n-cheese, and corn bread flavor. It’s my favorite meal!

15. pinkbrilliant20

I would want Bernie Botts, from Harry Potter, as an ice cream flavor. I would want all the flavors put together, even the vomit and booger flavors! Hey, I said ALL the flavors!!! I got this idea from GorillaPolarBear757. She said Butter Bear from Harry Potter, so the name Harry Potter made me think of Bernie Botts Every Flavor Jelly Beans. Plus, I have it at home. :)

16. Danielle

I would create oreo-chocolate chip-kit kat-reece’s pieces-butterfinger- hershey kiss-crunch bar-choolate drizzle chocolate icecream. (There is no such thing as too much chocolate.)

17. darkcat131

18. twistersearcher6

cotton candy ice cream with watermelon and strawberry pop rocks with cherry and lemonade nerds, whip cream, and peanut m and m’s.

19. Jamie

I chose strawberry ice cream with an upside down cone. The face has two Junior Mint eyes, a gumdrop nose and a mouth with 8 M&Ms in a bowl. .

20. chickenmist20

I would create an ice cream that would taste like pizza and another with the flavor of cheeseburgers! I would make the pizza one have different kinds like meat lovers and pepperoni. The burger one would have the taste of pickles!! YUM !!!!

21. Isabel

If I could invent my own ice cream I would mix teddy grahams, white chocolate, and vanilla ice cream and call it Polar Bear.

22. DreamtimePink9

PINK-BBQ-RANCH ICE-CREAM.
    VANILLA-CHOCOLATE-CHERRY.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT “THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB” BOARD,
    “THE ALLIE-FRINKLE’S” BOARD, “THE 39-CLUES” BOARD. BACK.

23. cupcakechihuahua18

bacon. I know it sounds gross, but I absolutely love bacon. ooh, also, I think it would be crazy cool to have a flavor inspired by the hunger games. I am a total thg fan girl. Go Katniss, the girl on fire!!!!!

1. IsisPegasus6

I love the Huger Games!! Bacon is good but I don’t think that would taste as good as it seems.

24. DancingLizard21

Gumball Ice Cream! That would be cool! If you’ve ever gotten a character face ice cream from the Blue Bunny Ice Cream truck, they have gumball eyes. If there were just gumballs stuffed into ice cream…mmm…

25. GorrilaPolorBear757

I am a big Harry Potter fan so I would do Butter Beer flavored. I have never had Butter Beer but I will when I go to universal. I asked a friend and he said it was good.

1. emeraldpanda144

I luv marsh mallows!!! I bring them in every day 4 break and every1 devours them. I have 2 pack, like, 5 bags!!!!!!!!!! :)

26. cupcakepuppy46

I would invent a gummy-chocolate swirl flavor. It would be chocolate ice cream, rainbow chocolate chips, gummy worms, and gummy bears!

27. magentacandy47

If I could invent an ice cream flavor it would be Very Berry. It would be strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry ice cream all together in one.

28. boldflippers8

I would create a flavor called Hot Chocolate. It would be normal chocolate ice cream with jalepeneos in them! The spicyness and sweetness mixed together will taste perfect together.

29. mermaidathena167

I would make my ice cream flavor be chocolate-gummy-bear-cotton-candy-strawberry- swirl.

1. magentacandy47

mermaidathena167,
      That sounds interesting, but delicious at the same time! :)

2. cupcakechihuahua18

mermaidathena167,I think they should make that a real flavor! because I love those foods and flavors.

30. bluedragon1466

hi sonja stacks staffer do you know how to make ice cream flavours then upload me a picture

1. aquayellow32

I would invent a flavour called raspberry lime or one called double decker triple fudge chocolate cake. So yum. (Say YEAH!!!! in your post if you love ice cream. I do. YEAH!!!! I <3 ice cream forever.)