July 1, 2013

Ice Cream Month Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:18 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_genericIce Cream Month Writing Prompt

July is Ice Cream Month! Let’s take a moment to appreciate the amazing-osity of ice cream. You take cream (or milk if you’re going low fat), add yummy flavorings, and then you freeze it all up into creamy, gooey, cold refreshment perfection. And you can literally add anything in there, like chocolate, strawberries, cookie dough, gummy bears, caramel, brownie bits, pistachios, vanilla, cinnamon, blueberries, peaches, peanuts, bananas, popcorn, candy bars, gum, marshmallows. . . Oh my goodness! I could go on and on listing things I want to put in ice cream!

icecream

Let’s celebrate Ice Cream Month by inventing the world’s most perfect ice cream flavor. If you could create any flavor ice cream, what would it be? Leave your answer in the Comments!

1. DreamtimePink9

PINK-BBQ-RANCH ICE-CREAM.
    VANILLA-CHOCOLATE-CHERRY.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT “THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB” BOARD,
    “THE ALLIE-FRINKLE’S” BOARD, “THE 39-CLUES” BOARD. BACK.

2. cupcakechihuahua18

bacon. I know it sounds gross, but I absolutely love bacon. ooh, also, I think it would be crazy cool to have a flavor inspired by the hunger games. I am a total thg fan girl. Go Katniss, the girl on fire!!!!!

1. IsisPegasus6

I love the Huger Games!! Bacon is good but I don’t think that would taste as good as it seems.

3. DancingLizard21

Gumball Ice Cream! That would be cool! If you’ve ever gotten a character face ice cream from the Blue Bunny Ice Cream truck, they have gumball eyes. If there were just gumballs stuffed into ice cream…mmm…

4. GorrilaPolorBear757

I am a big Harry Potter fan so I would do Butter Beer flavored. I have never had Butter Beer but I will when I go to universal. I asked a friend and he said it was good.

1. emeraldpanda144

I luv marsh mallows!!! I bring them in every day 4 break and every1 devours them. I have 2 pack, like, 5 bags!!!!!!!!!! :)

5. cupcakepuppy46

I would invent a gummy-chocolate swirl flavor. It would be chocolate ice cream, rainbow chocolate chips, gummy worms, and gummy bears!

6. magentacandy47

If I could invent an ice cream flavor it would be Very Berry. It would be strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry ice cream all together in one.

7. boldflippers8

I would create a flavor called Hot Chocolate. It would be normal chocolate ice cream with jalepeneos in them! The spicyness and sweetness mixed together will taste perfect together.

8. mermaidathena167

I would make my ice cream flavor be chocolate-gummy-bear-cotton-candy-strawberry- swirl.

1. magentacandy47

mermaidathena167,
      That sounds interesting, but delicious at the same time! :)

2. cupcakechihuahua18

mermaidathena167,I think they should make that a real flavor! because I love those foods and flavors.

9. bluedragon1466

hi sonja stacks staffer do you know how to make ice cream flavours then upload me a picture

1. aquayellow32

I would invent a flavour called raspberry lime or one called double decker triple fudge chocolate cake. So yum. (Say YEAH!!!! in your post if you love ice cream. I do. YEAH!!!! I <3 ice cream forever.)