July 8, 2013

Create a Caption: Cero Puppy

Posted by at 1:35 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

createacaptionCreate a Caption: Cero Puppy

Look at the energy this little guy has! Who says that ball is too big for him? He doesn’t seem to notice! We like people (and dogs) that dream big, and Cero here is no exception. What a champ!Cero

If I had to give this photo a caption, I think this is what I’d use:

“One way or another, I’m gonna find you. I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha!”

Got a better caption? Share away in the Comments section below!

En-Szu, STACKS Intern (a.k.a. MidnightMagic5)

1. Fashionpink646

I got darn come on we’re going after it. I got the ball or is it the ball has me I really am confused?…

2. baseballbloodhound213

” You might be big but my owner’s bigger so so so I’d run if I were you!!”

3. Sapphiresuper11

For the picture I bet the dog is saying “Come on don’t go to easy on me!” or “I am going to pop you open like a balloon!”

4. magentacandy47

I bet he would say “Bring it on! I am going to get you ball! Come on bring it on! I gonna getcha getcha getcha!”

1. sillyparakeet5

Haha. and while cero is saying that the ball is like “I’m rolling over and over and over…i’m gettin’ dizzy!”

5. summerider4

I’m getting a little tired but I’m not giving up tell i catch the thing and save the world from dazaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. sillyparakeet5

“I tried to run but see I’m not that fast!”
    or
    “Look at me now, look at me now. I’m chasing this ball.”
    Very cute dog!
    p.s. both are song quotes. I don’t own them. :-)

1. Lily

“OOOOH I’m gonna get that giant ball and then I’m gonna tackle it!”
      or “I just have to beat that thing that rolls forever! Gotta beat it! Gotta beat it! Once I beat it I’m gonna rub it in its face! Yep! That’s what I’m gonna do!”
      or “It tackled me and when I tried to tackle it back it just kept on moving so I chased it and chased it but it’ll never stop!”

2. sillyparakeet5

Maybe it’s just me but does anyone else see a face (it kind of looks like a troll face) in the swirls on the ball?