June 24, 2013

Writing Prompt: Stop Everything And

Posted by at 12:00 pm in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_rainbow_penSTOP. EVERYTHING. AND. . .

Continue this thought! What are you passionate about? What do you feel silly about? What do you want to philosophize about? Or what do you just want to blurt out loud?

For today’s Writing Prompt, finish this sentence:StopEverything

We just want to throw it out to you guys, and see what YOU think is so important that you would stop everything to do it. So do it. We dare you. We can’t wait to hear what’s on your mind.
Ready? Go! Leave your words in the Comments below.

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Addictor

LOTS O’ THINGS ;)
    1.Hang around friends as much as possible and not do homework unless it has writing in it xD
    2. READ!!!
    3. Draw <[[ ( BLUE) ]]
    4. COLOR/PAINT/DO WHATEVER COLORFUL THINGS I CAN :D DD
    SO BASICALLY…
    I luv to Read, Draw, Color, And Craft ;3

2. minkadventure17

Stop everything and… watch your back because that dinosaur dosn’t know what “wait” means…

3. catgymnastics173

One hour, I would be reading and then………. “STOP EVERYTHING AND………” I would go with start making art like crazy! I am very passionate about art and painting. STOP EVERYTHING AND START THE ART!
    -catgymnastics173

4. kailey

What i am silly about is when people stare at me when dance in public.also when people i know are at the stores and i see them then i turn the other way

1. DancingLizard21

LOL…I dance in public at stores all the time. Especially ones with hard floor, cause then I can tapdance (my fave). I love the reactions on people’s faces…XD

5. Wholesomereader

Stop everything and RUN! You need to get energy out and be outside, not just playing video games. Just go ahead and RUN!

6. tealsaga10

hm… thats a tough one… i guess stop everything and write or read. Writing is special. You can inspire other people or let your’e feelings out. Reading is my life. I like to relate to people. i relate to lots of characters. Like in The Baby-Sitters Club series I relate to Mary Anne Spier, Claudia Kishi, and Kristy Thomas/Brewer. Mary Anne because im sensitive. Claudia because I like to draw. Kristy because im a leader and im athletic. :) :) :) :) :) :)

7. InkyCrimson38

If I had to stop everything for something so important…I would stop if a famous author just rang the doorbell to my house. Or waved to me. Or said ‘hi’. :D

8. Elfheroine1

Stop Everything and talk like Gollum.
    Stop everything and help someone\
    Stop everything and run outside in your bare feet

9. Dreamtimepink9

“STOP EVERYTING & TALK TO YOURSELF.”

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT “THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB” BOARD,
    “THE ALLIE-FRINKLE’S” BOARD, “THE 39-CLUES” BOARD. BACK.