Summer officially starts on June 21, but we all know the real start of summer is the last day of school. Whether you are off already or still counting down the days, try these activities to get your summer started right.
- Scholastic Summer Challenge
- Sign the STACKS Virtual Yearbook
- Create a Caption for Graduation Bear
- Make your Summer Resolutions
- Summer Fun Would You Rather
- Summer Word Scramble
- Summer Vacation Would You Rather
- Summer Tongue Twisters Writing Prompt (Tee hee. "Justin Bieber bakes brownies by the beach!")
Finally, here are some more Would You Rather questions submitted by STACKers on the STACK Back Message Board. If you have ideas for blog posts, go to the Message Board and submit yours too!
From WitchPixie2 and AmberBlack111: Would you rather . . .
- Go to summer school OR spend an hour every day studying?
- Have hot weather OR snowy weather?
- Go on a free cruise OR a trip to Paris, London, and New York that costs money?
- Got to the beach every day OR be on vacation every day?
- Go to a summer school that's fun OR have boring sleepovers and playdates every day?
- Have a longer summer vacation but fewer days off during the school year OR have a short summer vacation but have more days off during the school year?
- Swim in a pool of Nutella OR ice cream?
- Swim with sharks OR race with cheetahs?
- Drink lemonade OR fruit punch?
Thanks for the awesome questions! I hope everyone has an epic summer!