May 6, 2013

School Dress Code Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:24 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_bananaSchool Dress Code Writing Prompt
Catwhiskers

Just about every school has a dress code of some kind. Some schools have uniforms and are very strict about them. Some schools have uniforms, but there is room for some creative expression as long as you follow the rules. Some schools don’t allow tank tops or shorts. Some schools don’t allow hats.

Today’s Writing Prompt puts the school dress code question to you. How do you deal with your school’s dress code? Is it possible to follow the rules and still show your own unique style?

How do you dress for success at school? Leave your answers in the Comments!

1. venusmystery7

okay my school has a horrible glum dress code but i find ways to make my outfits fashionable. We wear light blue school shirts ONLY!And navy blue pants, shorts,Capri.
    What i do is i put on earrings, bracelets,rings, and necklaces that match with my uniform. I wear this denim, or white , black or blue jacket each day. Nice shoes that match my jacket or jewelry each day;and wear nice different hair styles each day. That is how i maintain my fashion whats yours!

2. Carissa

Our school doesn’t have uniforms, but there’s a dress code- everything from no short shorts or fishhooks. Luckily, I don’t really wear any of the stuff we aren’t allowed to wear, anyway, so I can just wear whatever I have in my closet.

3. Chocolatemonkey61

We have to war an annoying uniform . It’s so hot. Especially in Summer. We have these press studs so everyone rebels and leaves them open. It so much more comfortable but if you get caught your in trouble.

4. bluepurple370

I deal with my school dress code by showing my unique style with a little thing I like to call fashion. I create my clothles online and then I go to the store where my clothles are designed anad ask for my clothes. And if they are ready which they usally are I take them home.

5. bluebird5630

At my school we have uniforms.They are not that cute.But it helps me in the morning because I do not have to pick a new outfit every day!!:)

6. Lysandra

If you still want to follow the dress code and wear your own style I would say um… I got it when you want to wear your long sleeves shirt put that one then.. put on your school shirt I tried that it was okay and stylish wear your jeans IF they are good,blue,not ripped, and smelling fresh. Wear any belt I’m sure that’s surely okay and if your wearing shoes.. shoes um that’s okay as long if your not doing socks and sandals or huge socks with high heel shoes.Any hats only wear them when your OUTSIDE on a hot day and you need shade jackets uh oh yeah those are totally okay and scarfs wear them on cold days if you need anything write back to me please

7. silvertiger79

In my school we can choose any clothes that we want. That means we don’t need to wear the clothes that the school gives us. Well, I am in elementary school, not middle school. I call myself lucky.

1. bluepurple370

You should always have your own style to show you are one of a kind but when you wear a unique style you show that you are unique.