May 6, 2013

School Dress Code Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:24 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_bananaSchool Dress Code Writing Prompt
Catwhiskers

Just about every school has a dress code of some kind. Some schools have uniforms and are very strict about them. Some schools have uniforms, but there is room for some creative expression as long as you follow the rules. Some schools don’t allow tank tops or shorts. Some schools don’t allow hats.

Today’s Writing Prompt puts the school dress code question to you. How do you deal with your school’s dress code? Is it possible to follow the rules and still show your own unique style?

How do you dress for success at school? Leave your answers in the Comments!

1. danceblue256

I show my style and follow the rules buy wearing a cute headband and some matching earrings. Some times I wear different earrings to show my crazy and wonderful self.

2. blueangel

I understand why we have to provent bullying but that wont do any thing all the schools really need to do is watch its simple so making a dress code wont do any thing

3. s

My school dress code I sooooooooooo strict we can’t were pants with scratchy because they think (it so distracting) & if we don’t we’re clothes by the dress code we have to we’re a ugly pair of sweet pants and t-shirt. I hate my school dress code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s. we can’t color our hair.=(

4. Sofie jk lol

My school has a drees code and it is UGALY !!!!!!!! But I turn out nice if
    I fetch it up with stuff it is cool

5. l

we don’t have uniforms or a special dress code. so what i do is go for something different each day. like Monday my favirote outfit Tuesday my most comfy outfit and so on. I like having good style but still having fun with my clouthes

6. downpourcrown13

School is like every other place, kids should have a choice of what they wear so i love wearing different outfits that I matched.i think we should atlest kids should wear a uniform once a week.

7. kittenblue334

how do i dress for school ,its a short dress the color is navy blue and khakis and a navy blue sweater and if i follow the rules i can dress up in any kind of way!

8. Nicolle

Thank you Sonya for sharing the school dress code with us. Now because of your help we know how to dress.

your friend,
    Nicolle

1. Nicolle

I dress at school with long sleeves (no spaghetti straps), sneakers , no hats , appropiate shorts (not butty shorts).So thats how I use the dress code.

sincerely,
      Nicolle

9. aquayellow32

We have a dress code @ our school but pretty much nobody follows it. We`re not allowed to wear tank tops but I`ve seen girls in second grade wearing spaghetti strap tanks. Can I be the first one to say eww.

1. Nicolle

Dear aquayellow32, I don’t think it’s disgusting at all it’s just inaproppiate . but I hope everyone follows the dress code.

sincerely,