May 20, 2013

Create a Caption: Filly Puppy

Posted by at 1:36 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionCreate a Caption: Filly Puppy

Is that a dog or a frog?! Check out the tongue on Filly! It's got to be the longest dog tongue ever! I bet touching her tongue to her nose is no problem (I'm kinda jealous – I’ve always wanted to be able to do that). If I had to come up with a caption for this photo, I think it'd be this:

Filly

“Is that the best you've got? You do know that my tongue is a weightlifting superstar, don’t you? Tennis ball? Way too easy. Gimme a basketball. This isn’t Little League. Gimme something I can work with.”

What do YOU think Filly is doing or saying in this photo? Share in the Comments!

En-Szu, STACKS Intern (a.k.a. MidnightMagic5)

1. mysteryart50

come on all ready throw it!!! after they through it, is that all you got? throw it farther throw it farther

2. Fuschiaaphrodite27

“I wonder how this tennis ball tastes…. only one way to find out!” *gross licking sound*

3. Alexandra

yo, doggy listen up I can touch my tongue to my nose AND my eyes. so if you want a challenge meet me a the dog park at 12:00

4. ablekoi12

“Hey, hey, take a pose with my prized tennis ball! Don’t worry, it’s not like I’m going to lick you… SLURP!!”

5. Katy

That should go in Guiness World Records for dogs longest tounge. Then again, our dog’s tounge is almost, if not longer than that too.

6. goathawk8

So adorable;That is because he/she is so small:D I love small dogs!He/she is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen in my entire life!:D

7. presidentdreamer8

Here is the ball. Throw it and I catch it. Do it NOW!!! PLEASE!!! I am sticking my tongue out and being VERY cute! Well… at least I think i am.

8. drawingpink16

My life is so boring.BUT in the bright side boys still like me.My friend is always eating candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. dizzyferret

“Ahhh! There’s nothing like running through the grass, frolicking with the wind against my tounge!”

10. wolfcat69

Filly says, or laughs: hahahahahahhhahahaahhaaahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Filly says: I’m liking my chops!
    Filly says: Yum! What a great dinner.

11. dancinghorse88

hey i found the ball shoudnt you make this harder just because im cute dosent mean im dumb I read.

12. dogblue3482

lol I wouldnt want to be able to touch my nose with my tongue.FYI thats one cute dog since Im a dog lover

13. pandanomad

Aw that is a cute puppy or is it?Well it is cute but it remides me of my poor old dog i lost and i was miserable

14. Ethan

What a beautiful day today. I’m gonna go to the park and go swimming…but first I need to lick this tennis ball some more!

15. Abbey

“Ooooo! I still have mac and cheese left over on my shirt! Let me get that really fast. I mean I can, can’t I? I mean look at my tongue! Its FABULOUS!”

16. racoonblack8

” My ball my rules, you gotta
    train to be a tennis ball master, and thats what you do – your book your rules! You gotta train to beat that minutes record!”

17. Won't tell you!

I’m Filly! Check out my loooong and wet tongue! I;m going to lick you! You can’t run, you threw that ball a yard and I caught it in 3.2 seconds. Too late. Lick!

18. mothpeacemaker4

AWW! I wish I could do something like that! That is probably the best dog ever, though I think my dog is cool, too. Way to be awesome, Filly! :)

19. brilliantboy10

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, this is soooooooooooo gross!!!! The dog next door played with my ball and licked it. But, hey!!! Is that a chicken bone in the grass there?!! (SLUURRRPP!!!) Who wants that dumb tennis ball?