April 12, 2013

SPONSORED BLOG POST: Epic

EPIC_blogpost_130x130Create an EPIC Caption!

This post is sponsored by 20th Century Fox.

In the new movie Epic, hitting theaters May 24th, you’ll experience an incredible world unlike any you’ve seen before! The movie is about a battle between the forces of good who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil who want to destroy it. When a teenage girl named M.K. is magically transported into this secret universe, she meets a crew of fun characters who do everything they can to save their world . . . and ours.
Amanda Seyfried plays M.K., Josh Hutcherson plays Nod, Pitbull plays a toad named Bufo, and Beyoncé Knowles plays the Queen of this special world. Pretty cool cast, huh?

To get you in an “epic” mood, fill in this caption. It’s M.K. and Mub the Slug. (Not to be confused with a snail. “I’m a sluuuug. No shell over here, baby.”) Mub is one funny slug. What do you think he is saying to M.K.?

Epic1

Fill in your caption in the Comments below!

This post is sponsored by 20th Century Fox.

1. crimsonmermaid

“lady didn’t your mama ever tell you ask before you take.” the slug says

reaction: SLUGS CAN TALK!

2. WolfJade44

Seriously. You think I’m a snail. HE-LLO!!! I DON”T HAVE A SHELL!!! Girl, you either gotta go back to kindergarten, or LEARN WHAT A SLUG LOOKS LIKE!!!

3. penguinghost8

slug: you know that the pod is mine. So……..GIVE IT!!!!
    girl: (slowly walking away) I would rather keep the pod.

WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BAD!

4. Julia

Girlfriend pllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeee! You are not rocking that seed right! You have to hold it like it’s a trophy!

5. BOB THE TAMATO

omg bettie you have to see this movie it rools talking snails and leaf bugs O M G i sooo am playing outside today want to look for warieors of the forist i sooooo do “`

6. Aliyah

wait is Nod the slug cause i can TOTES se Josh Hutcherson playing the slug!! WHAT IS THE SLUGS NAME?!?!?! AND IF HE’S NOT THE SLUG, DOES HE PLAY AN ANIMAL OR A HUMAN?!?!! I HAVE TO KNOW!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!

7. laptopfashionista10

“c’mon, you know you want to hand it over” lol, that’s what I think. omg josh hutcherson is going to be in it! mwah! mwah!

8. emeralddragon688

Mub: Do you want to save the plants? Do you want to save the slugs? Yes? Ok, then give me that. Because to save the slugs, you have to feed them. Then again, that doesn’t help the plants. But then that doesn’t help the slugs. The slugs, or the plants?

9. forestwolf9

I’m a sluuug. No shell over here! (yeah I saw the preview. Funny story, this movie comes out on my last day of school!)

10. IsisPegasus6

He’s saying the exact thing you put, ” I’m a slug, no shell up in here baby.” That’s what it says in the commercial

11. brownbull95

i love that moive i want to watch it so bad god i want that moive lllllllllooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll

12. crazycritic :-)

i give the slug 5 stars, but only for cuteness. btw, who does josh hutcherson play? he’s really cute.

13. MrWaFfLeS897

“If you give me that giant plant, I’ll give you a COOKIE! Oh wait, you don’t like cookies. WAAAAAAAAAA!”