April 3, 2013

Jessie Star Answers Your Questions!

Karan130Karan Brar from Jessie Answers Your Questions!

You know Karan as Ravi, one of the newly adopted children into the ultra-rich Ross family on Jessie with Debby Ryan, and as Chirag Gupta in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies. (“Stop! Good God, man, you almost got the CHEESE TOUCH!”)

Jessie_600wKaran grew up in Redmond, Washington, but his family is originally from Punjab, India. What he loves most about portraying the first ever regular Indian character on a Disney show is the ability to incorporate what he has learned from his own family, and from his visits to the country back into his role as Ravi.

Karan loves collecting comic books, hiking, free running, and watching old movies with his dad. He also raps for fun, and listens to 21 Pilots, and Andy Grammer.

AND, he answers fan questions! Click here to read his answers to STACKS fan questions.

1. Manaswi

Are you in 9th grade right now?
    And how old are you?
    It is so nice to meet you.
    I was born in India but I speak in Telugu.
    But your are born in America then what language do you speak?
    And I really like your show so much and you act very good. I’m very big fan of you.

2. donutfiery10

how is it like to act with a ginormus lizard always around you? and is his real name mr kipling?

3. wisedolphin6

how long do you practice a day?
    what is your favorite part of being an acter?
    how old where you when you stsrted acting?
    what kind of lizard do you have?
    how many shows are you in, what are they?

4. Gopherchess4

Do u like being the movies? I am also an actress but dont go on TV or movies just in plays. Do you really have a pet lizard? :)

5. agentsurpris23

Hi I am a huge fan I love the accent. Do you love being in Jessie. I think you a really great actor. I hope you keep being on Jessie. Plus I love Miss,Kibbling she is so cute. Got to go bye.

6. athenadog43

I love Jessie!! It’s my fav show! Are u really from India??? Is your indian accent real or fake???

7. Brady

I Think That Is Really Cool That He Plays Two Really Cool Movies. Also Rovie In Jessie Rovie Like Brings Out The Movie.

8. lolsomelynx13

@rishi it just depends i mean for some people it might just fall into your lap at other times it wont

9. lolsomelynx13

if you could go back in time and not be famous would you? do you like signing autographs? and last do you like being famous? one more (sorry)who scouted you? (see i know what ‘spotted’ really is pronounced)

10. fashionfashion748

i love he show u need to get new people because all the people have been on it for a long time

11. Nai'ja

When your on set does the cast make you fell like your home probably with you Nanny, Brother,Sister, and pet?And do you have any other siblings?

12. secretnomad7

how did you become a actor is it easy? can you tell me a little about it? do you show the real you? or change and act all not you? your biggest fan secretnomad7 and I watch all the jessies and wimpy kids

13. Ej

why are you on this website do you read over the summer or something (not trying to be mean just wondering )

14. sweety

hello how are you? my life is not good like a star.i have no entertainment i am not having fun my life is not cool it stinks my mom will not let me be a popstar. here is a song oh oh she got her feet on the ground and she is turning around oh ohh she wants you to like her oh oh

15. sweety

how did you get famos? and posted on the internet? are you really a star? where do you sighn in to be a movie star? are you rich? my mom never lets me play on a movie?

16. pinkcash190

how did you get hired to be on Jessie and tell Emma I love her fashion advice on the show she is very creative

17. myana

First of all I Love your show but what is your favorite show on JESSIE,and what is your favorite movie.Well responed when you can.

18. redeggs36

How do you like being a movie and tv star? If you could doing anything in the world what would it be?
    And last but not least who’s your favorite author?

19. redeggs36

i would go to desiny world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. emeraldgreen19

do you like acting on Jessie or would you rather watch it? and di you like mr kepling?is he your actually your pet?

21. Margaret

Karan, I am probably your #1 fan even though i’m a year older than you. so here are my questions. How did you kick off your acting career? What is the best part of playing Ravi? And do you ever think you’ll do anything else when you get older besides acting or are you still planning on acting like Disney Stars from the past?

22. nia

I’M YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN I LIKE ALL YOUR TV SHOWS AND SOME OF YOUR MOVIES IS YOUR BETLER RELLY THAT LAZZY AND IS LUKE ANOYING FOR REAL!!!

23. C

i love the set of jessie!!! it is so amazing to see so cute Rovi act so well on stage!!and did i tell i llove amd i am talking crazy love his lizard!!!

24. C

I love to watch the set of jessie!!! expecially Rovi! he is so dreamyy!!!!EXPECIALLY MRS REPTILE!!!!!!!!!! OHH LALA !!!!

25. Amirah

You are funny in Jessie,and I think you picked the great role for you.Remember,don’t give up on your dream,and enjoy being you!

26. bluebird4505

can you let me meet the jessie cast? please im 11 and i love jessie i know spanish but im american i want to so bad thats my wish to be on disney channel.

27. coment 116#

hello karran i love your role has Ravi in Jesse anytime i watch it i mostly look at you and i love you hair:) is Mr Kipling really your pet? and is it actually real cause of a episode that he was dancing in i couldn’t quite believe it

28. Jessie

Skai Jackson is a really cute little girl she is a good character just like the others in JESSIE oh and by the way my is also JESSIE when I hear hey JESSIE the song I say hey back but I really like the episode when Debby Bryan and Skai Jackson switched bodys that was hilarious!Ha Ha Ha and a big Ha!

29. GoldenLimitsz

Hi, Karan I’m your #1 Fan Like literally I cannot explain How much I think your great I wish I could meet you one day Okay my question Could you tell your producer or the person that make your films that I have a script for a new disney show? This is all I have going for me right now please help me look forward to more in my life

30. ipodblue112

do you like to be on tv jessie i mean im just askin cause i would love to be in a position like that

31. Gia

If someone got a part on Jessie, would they have to move to California? Also do you like my name?
    P.S. – Please ask Cameron what type of girl he likes. <3 <3 <3 <3

32. Nafizaa

Hi! I love watching Jessie and this is my question: Do u like bieng the only indian in the show and also does the cast always make fun of u in someway?

33. pinkpuppy220

How is it like having a lizard on set?
    Do you and the other castmates play pranks on each other?
    What’s your favorite episode of JESSIE?
    If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?

34. Isabella

I have heard it’s hard being a “super star”, especially going out in public.I can’t imagine going through that as a teenager. How do you do it?

35. bluebird4505

hi im a big fan of jessie i really wanna guest star on jessie and im 11 i really wanna be a singer/actor im a girl and really wanna could you give me some pointers or something? -bluebird4505

36. jadedragon49

What do you like best about being on Jessie? What are some crazy on-set antics that you and your castmates have done? What other interests do you have other than acting?

37. PINKART637

I REMEBER HIM FROM THE MOVIE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID.
    HE IS SO FUNNY IF U THINK HE IS FUNNY 2 THEN GET ON MY STACKS PROFILE PAGE HERE IT IS PINKART637 TELL ME IF U LIKE IT THANK YOU.

38. Taylor

Do you ever wish that you could speak in an american accent on jessie or do you like the indian accent?

39. julius

Do u have to live in usa to become an actor pn disney channel because i really want to audition for disney last year and this yearcbut i dont know where to go have a good day. Bye

40. Freddie

Dude are u a bestfriend of peyton list? And u stay classy karan brar LOL (<3 ya man cos ur the funniest little child actor I have evrr seen)

41. Freddie

Karan pal, do u know which part of the country ur originally from cos I am an indian and excited to knw (and ur funny)

42. BB

I want to tell you that you are very special to me. I’m from Argentina and I miss you so much … I am far from you and my idols. sorry; I speak English but not very well. I live in Argentina.
    My question for you is:
    What is your favorite day of the week??
    Can you tell me something in Spanish??
    Would you like travel to Argentina?
    favorite subject?
    I love you! .x

43. smartprincess1

I think he’s very good at acting! I loved Chirag in the Wimpy Kid movies, and on Jessie he is very funny!

44. Najeeba

Who are you closest to on Jessie, and how has your relationship gotten stronger throughout the time on Jessie so far?

1. Anonymous

okay i would want to travel to New York city because i thnk its a great place to go to an enjoy look at skyscrapers liberty of statue thnk you for asking.

45. G.

Are you glad you went into acting? When did you start acting? Do you ever wish you hadn’t gone into acting? Who is your best friend? :-)

46. B

he was a fuuny boy in jessie but he talk like he is from india or is he arab but anyways he got his little sister in the film

47. GorrilaPolorBear757

I the lizard that you you on the set a real lizard or is it computed generated if it is real how did they train the lizard and what is it like having a giant lizard on set?

48. GorrilaPolorBear757

Has being Chirag Gupta helped with being in Jessie and playing a big role in the show or has it made it harder transferring from an important but small role in a movie to big role in TV?

49. Adventurepegasus10

I remember him from the diary of a wimpy kid movie. It was hilarious =)
    My question for him is:
    How do you feel when you act in a movie?
    Being an actor would be cool but I would be scared to death!!!

50. chloee

And last but not least who’s your favorite author?