Earth Day is April 22. Here are some ways you can celebrate our dear planet Earth and help inspire your fellow humans to treat our planet with more loving care!
- Make a recycled egg-carton flower. Watch the how-to video.
- Make recycled bottle-cap stamps, and stamp an Earth tote bag. Watch the how-to video.
- Take the Climate Change Trivia Quiz and the Earth Day Trivia Quiz.
- Save your house from Energy Vampires.
- Make some green changes at your school.
- Write YOUR Earth Day tips for saving the environment.
- Send an Earth Day E-card.
- Reduce, Reuse & Recycle!
- How green are you? Take the quiz to find out.
What will YOU do to help save the planet this Earth Day? Let us know in the Comments.