April 24, 2013

April Books of the Month

Posted by at 2:00 am in Books of the Month, Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationApril Books of the Month

The Books of the Month series continues! Here's how it works. You write the titles of the books you are reading right now, and I make a word cloud out of all your recommendations. Remember, the more votes a title gets, the bigger the print. Now, prepare yourselves for a shocking upset! This is first month that Percy Jackson did not make the top 3! This month's winner is Harry Potter by, like, a mile, with The Hunger Games (for ages 12 and up) in second place, and Dork Diaries in third. Take a look.

April

Keep the Comments coming for next month's Book Wordle! Leave a Comment with the title of the book you are reading right now, and I will make a new word cloud of all our reads for the whole month.

1. BookAmber28

Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but love.
    -William Shakespeare,
    “ Love’s Labour Last“

2. kittenblue292

I can’t believe that I finished the harry potter series.I love the “HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS”.

3. Geek.Chick

I absolutely loved the City of Bone by Cassandra Clare (DISCLAIMER!!! FOR 13 YEARS OR OLDER) and now I’m reading the second installment in the series, City of Ashes
    I also am an avid fan of Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Narnia, and the Percy Jackson series/trilogies. Other books I enjoy are The Agency series by Y. S. Lee, the Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Ripper by Stephan Petrucha,and the Divergent books by Cassandra Clare.
    I have many, many but for time’s sake i suppose those are all that i can dictate.

4. BookAmber28

I am reading “The Princess Diaries:Princess In The Spotlight“. BY: Meg Cabot. I love these books!!

5. Kylieee

I really enjoyed reading the Hunger games series, and the movie made all of the action come to life. The first book was my favorite out of all the books in the series.

6. Jayden

I recommend the book “Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life”. It is a very good book and I enjoyed it a lot! I think it would be a good title for next months wordle.

7. John

I wish I were in the books with Harry Potter. i imagine I am all the time, but I want to really be there. They’re so awesome.

8. Zaynab

The Lost Island of Tamarind
    Secrets of Tamarind (sequel)
    Harry Potter
    Hunger Games
    Percy Jackson
    The Clockwork Three

9. BookAmber28

I am reading “The Mortal Instruments:Book Two:City of Ashes“. And in reading class, we’re reading “ The Wizard of Oz“.

10. indigowizard3

percy jackson
    heroes of olympus
    harry potter
    fablehaven
    hunger games
    girl who circumnavigated fairyland in a ship of her own making

11. megan

You should and these books Theodore Boon , The Watsons go to Birmingham ( it is so funny)and Dear Dumb Diary (am I the princess or the frog.) ALL THESE BOOKS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!

12. Aliyah

I LOVE THG!!!!!!!!!! TEAM PEETA FOREVVA!!! I LOVE PEETA!!!! I WISH I WAS KATNISS, THEN I COULD MARRY HIM!!!
    Girl On Fire+ Boy With Bread=Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Adventurepegasus10

Right now I’m reading The Golden Door and I am going to borrow catching fire,the false prince and the marks of secrets(from the underland chronicles)
    Why isn’t the underland chronicles up there?
    ?_?

14. Adventurepegasus10

I read:
    Harry potter
    Percy Jackson
    Dork diaries
    Hunger games
    Heroes of the Olympus
    Goddess girls and
    Babysitter’s club
    There is never a books of the month blog without harry potter,percy Jackson and the
    hunger games in giant letters(I meant that as a compliment) :)

15. nibbles

i’m reading Peace Love and Cupcakes by Sheryl Berk & Carrie Berk. i love the book because it has a lesson to never give up!!!

16. Katniss Everdeen

HUNGER GAMES IS ALWAYS UP THERE AND I AM SO PROUD!!!
    2ND IS VERY GOOD, CONSIDERING IT IS 12 AND UP!
    ~QueenCobra1, who is now hyper.
    KATNISS AND PEETA FOREVER

17. angelanthena282

I am reading about 3 books right now.So here are my books.
    -The Chicken Doesn’t Skate