March 4, 2013

Writing Prompt: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than

Posted by at 4:06 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_genericWriting Prompt: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than . . .

Silly or serious. Today' s Writing Prompt wants to know what YOU think is beautiful. Maybe you've been on a cool vacation and seen something amazing. Maybe you've been affected by a loved one, a new sibling, or just the everyday things in life. Whatever it is, we want to know what is the most beautiful thing in the world to you!

So finish the sentence:

Beautiful

Leave your responses in the Comments. Can't wait to see what you guys write!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. moon

Nothing is more beautiful than nature. Nature is not recognized as the most beautiful since it is seen everyday. But many people don’t see the beauty and that needs to stop. Nature is a gift that we are lucky to have. Over populated places don’t have the beautiful nature like we do. People love nature and want more of it. So anytime you are walking and see nature stop and admire it.

2. s00

Nothing is more beautiful than spring. All of the plants are starting to grow back. The sun is out more. The wildlife is amazing, the birds chirping, the ice melting, and the breeze on your face. I love the smell of spring. It is a warm, fresh feeling inside of you. Therefore, nothing is more beautiful than the spring.

3. Ash

Nothing is more beautiful than my 151 Pokemon. The first generation is always the best. The secound was alright with Totadile and HOho. The 3rd generation was like alright when it came it being pretty.01. Bulbasaur-grass/poison type-evolves at level 16
    02. Ivysaur-grass/poison type-evolves at level 32
    03. Venusaur-grass/poison type-no evolution
    04. Charmander-fire type-evolves at level 16
    05. Charmelieon-fire type-evolves at level 36

4. Jordan

Nothing i s more beautiful than the sunset on a cool summer day. Just sitting there watching the sun as it lowers down into the valley. With all of the beautiful oranges and yellows. It can bring your day to a beautiful ending. It just warms the human heart. It makes you feel as if everything is gonna be okay. You feel comfort and relax and it ends your day, and starts a wonderful night,

5. smitty

Nothing is more beautiful than me. I am just so adorable. Everybody wants to be me. I am the best at everything. I am just too cool. I am amazing. When i grow up, I will win the best person award.

6. Finn

Nothing is more beautiful than a winter day. If there is snow, the land looks very cool. When the icicles start to form on the roof, the view just gets better. With all this factored together, the scenery is awesome. I love cold weather. Winter is the only time when it actually gets cold out. A winter day is truly beautiful.

7. Swimmer1127

Nothing is more beautiful than love. Knowing that you are loved gives everything a brighter side. No matter how bad the day was or what happened, the feeling of love makes you forget about everything for a little while. Your mind kind of just slips away with all of your worries. If there was no such thing as love, the world wouldn’t be the same. Imagine being all alone. Imagine never knowing what love meant. Love is the most beautiful thing, and nothing tops it.

8. moonlax12

nothings is more beautiful than scoring a goal in the fourth quarter. And breaking the tie score. Its like you can almost see the game ending in your mind. But your goal can possible win the game for your team. While in the back of your mind there still is time for the other team to win. And the leadership role falls upon me to keep the team under control. To keep your team from taking a dumb penalty or bad play. Beautiful is scoring a goal in the fourth quarter.

9. Jason

Nothing is more beautiful than…nature. You see something different everyday. A squirrel could be running in your backyard. And the same tree could be next to your house for 20 years. Nature brings such a huge display of colors well. Green on day and orange the next. Its beauty is incomparable.

10. Dragon

Nothing is more beautiful than me. I am awesome. I nice. I am responsible. I am athletic. I am loving. I am me.

11. Jackie

Nothing is more beautiful than being with family. Family is the closest thing to you when you don’t have anyone else. They have been there for you since you were born, and until you pass away. They can completely change your mood. Family will make you laugh on your darkest days. Family should mean the world to you. You should always want to be around the people in your family no matter what the circumstance.

12. xCARLOSx

Nothing is more beautiful than someone lending a hand to help someone in need. People all around the world need someone to lift them off the ground. I think that person that helps someone is really special. We all need help sometimes. We should all come together so everyone can end up with a brighter future. You don’t have to do a lot. Just don’t stand there when you see another person struggling.

13. Hannah

Nothing is more beautiful than the sun! The sun is so pretty, but it hasn’t been out for a long time. I miss seeing the sun out and the weather being warm. I cant wait for spring to feel more like SPRING! The sun should come out from the clouds. It makes everything brighter. everyone is always happier when the sun is out.ALL I WANT IS SUNNNNNN!

14. Sally

Nothing is more beautiful than standing on the beach with the tide coming in. The sound of the waves coming in and pulling back is so beautiful. Also the great feeling of your feet sinking into the sand that feels like a cloud. The slight breeze that blows through my hair. It slightly brushes up against your face. The warm feeling of the sun rays against your skin. Nothing is more beautiful then the ease the beach puts on your mind.

15. Andy

Nothing is more beutiful than an ice cream cone. A round ball of heaven balanced on a delicate cone, so pleasing to the senses. Who doesn’t love an ice cream cone? No one, that’s who. What’s you’re favorite?

16. Karebear

Nothing is more beautiful than a little puppy! They are so fluffy and cute. They’re soft, warm, and like a little ball of fur. I would do anything for a puppy. Their eyes are like twinkling stars. They are so tiny i could wear one as a hat! It is so cute when they play in the snow. I love dressing them up in sweaters when it is cold outside. I love both of my puppies to death!

17. softballslider00

Nothing is more beautiful than my puppy. He is a German Shepard, which is a great breed for a family or guard dog. He loves to bark, but i am able to put up with it. I am so happy I got him about a year ago. He was just a little baby when we got him. His coat is so pretty. It is a dark brown and black. My point should be proven about how there is nothing more beautiful than my dog.

18. frank365

Nothing is more beautiful than a small town in Italy. I love the old and delicate buildings with painted walls. I also love the look of a fresh Italian market full of fresh food to take home with you. Then when you get home to your pretty natural lit kitchen with your garden in the backyard, You will make a homemade pizza. The you go to your back patio that overlooks the town and set a table to eat. Then you dine like royalty then watch the sun set slowly into the night. That to me is the most beautiful thing in the world.

19. LoveyDoveyBird2011

Nothing is more beautiful than music. Music is inspiring, in fact I write my best stories while listening to music. Music helps you weave details and other things into a story like an amazing tapestry. Music can help you calm down, help you sleep, and do lots of other things. Music can help you accomplish a lot of things. It’s beautiful, sad, or just good to pump you up. Music is the best.

20. SourSkittles

Nothing is more valuable than… LIFE . life is a beautiful thing because you have people that love you and you can also do many things in life like going to a 1 Direction concert, hanging out with friends, going shopping etc.That’s what i think is beautiful in life. :)

21. skipday99

Nothing is more beautiful than 5 inches of snow outside my house in the END of Spring. This is something that just warms my heart when I go to get the mail in my shorts and it’s freezing outside. That is something that has never happened. I don’t get cold that easily, but not even a Shamrock Shake and cup of coffee could help. Today, the concern is global warming. Try global freezing.

22. soccer03

Nothing is more beautiful than summer time. The bright, warm sun shining down. the tall trees providing shade are great. Green grass growing all around comforting your every step is magnificent. I like the flowers growing all around. the colors of summer are pretty.Summer is very beautiful.

23. Kay80

Nothing is more beautiful than the sun rising in the morning. Can you imagine sitting outside with a cup of tea, watching the sun rise in the morning? You hear birds chirping and singing, full of life and happiness. Pinks, blues, yellows, and purples, all surrounding the sun in a perfect setting. Yes, this is the life. Life is beautiful, just like the beautiful sunrise.

24. kiki2299

Nothing is more beautiful than music. Music can describe how you feel. It makes you happy or can make you sad. It is the one thing that is always there and you can listen to it to bring you up when you’re down. There are so many reasons why music is beautiful, but to me it is always there. It is beautiful and my inspiration.