March 4, 2013

Writing Prompt: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than

Posted by at 4:06 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_genericWriting Prompt: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than . . .

Silly or serious. Today’ s Writing Prompt wants to know what YOU think is beautiful. Maybe you’ve been on a cool vacation and seen something amazing. Maybe you’ve been affected by a loved one, a new sibling, or just the everyday things in life. Whatever it is, we want to know what is the most beautiful thing in the world to you!

So finish the sentence:Nothing is more beautiful than . . .

Leave your responses in the Comments. Can’t wait to see what you guys write!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. mermaidhorse18

I <3 BOOKS THEY ARE MOST BEUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM STILL ON THE COMPUTER I SHOULD BE READING BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. mermaidblue78

there is nothing more beautiful than a robins eggs i love the turquoise color that those birds lay!!!!!!!!

3. nihya

i want some friends please. at home one of my ex friends ignores me.
    i got a new pet. do you have a pet? How was everyones day?

4. Ally

Nothing is more beautiful than….. the moment someone tells you “congratulations”. When someone says this, you know you’ve fulfilled goal, and others see it too :)

5. Brendan

Nothing is more beautiful that a warm summer evening. Its the perfect temperature and everyone is outside. You are hanging out with your friends. It is beginning to get dark, and you are ready to play some night games. Staying out late and having so much fun. Those are the things I really remember from summer.

6. sr123

Nothing is more beautiful than a hot day at the beach. The warm sand,soothing waves,and interresting seashells all make up the beach. When you go to the beach the first thing you see is the beautiful blue ocean. The water is like a hypnotist,hynotizing you to come to it. The warm sand feel great on your body as you walk around. The seashells are very interesting as you see hiding under the sand.After the day is almost over you can enjoy watching the sunset as it goes from morning to night. NOthing is more beautiful than the beach.

7. korkie

Nothing is more beautiful than reading books, being with your friends and family and the WORLD.( look up Micheal Jackson Earth song!)

8. allisblog

Nothing is more beautiful than nature. Walking outside and getting that first breath of fresh air, nothing beats it. No matter what the weathers like or what animals might be running around, nature is a beautiful sight!

9. Megan2420

-continued-
    relaxation. Warm summer days make everyone forget all the worries in life, and it lets them be free of distraction. Summer, please come faster!

10. britaney

nothing is more beautiful than…life its self with colors of characters and the story of passion ..for life is beautiful

11. wonderfullywanderingalone

Nothing is more beautiful than space; how space can be as terrifying as beautiful. Space can go on forever. It has no boundaries. There is so much more other than our little solar system. We are a minuscule pin point on an everlasting map. Space is beautiful because of its mysteries, leading us throughout time and showing us things human beings have never imagined before. To see the galaxies and stars, nothing would be more beautiful than that.

12. windstopper

Nothing is more beautiful than spring. When the flowers start to pop out of the ground and bloom it is spectacular. They fill the air with the most beautiful fragrances. On top of that all the different colors make each garden a scattered rainbow. Although each flower is a site all its own together they really pop. The flowers of the spring also attract beautiful wildlife. Some wildlife can irritate the gardeners but are fun to see. In conclusion spring is the most beautiful site.

13. fashionista2237

Nothing is more beautiful than having a best friend. Best friends are people you can tell anything to. People who will accept you for who you are. They are always there for you. You don’t have to worry about them talking about you behind your back, because they are like your sister. No matter how much you may even fight, you can’t live without one another. They are simply the best blessings of our lives, like a gift that keeps on giving. I love my best friend because she looks out for me. She will always stick up for me when I’m not around. I don’t know what I’d do with out her!

14. Dragon

Nothing is more beautiful than poems. It touches everyone’s heart whether it’s a love poem or regular poem.Nothing is more touching than writing a love poem for your loved ones. Like your mom, family member, or your crush.

15. Mia

Nothing is more beautiful than having a close friendship with someone. Everyone needs that one person who will always be there for them. A friend can help you through situations that you may need an opinion on. If you are down in the dumps one day a friend can help you get back on your feet. Friends will never leave each others sides, they will always be there. I love my friends more than anything in this world. Do you have that special friend in your mind while reading this?

16. moon

Nothing is more beautiful than nature. Nature is not recognized as the most beautiful since it is seen everyday. But many people don’t see the beauty and that needs to stop. Nature is a gift that we are lucky to have. Over populated places don’t have the beautiful nature like we do. People love nature and want more of it. So anytime you are walking and see nature stop and admire it.

17. s00

Nothing is more beautiful than spring. All of the plants are starting to grow back. The sun is out more. The wildlife is amazing, the birds chirping, the ice melting, and the breeze on your face. I love the smell of spring. It is a warm, fresh feeling inside of you. Therefore, nothing is more beautiful than the spring.

18. Ash

Nothing is more beautiful than my 151 Pokemon. The first generation is always the best. The secound was alright with Totadile and HOho. The 3rd generation was like alright when it came it being pretty.01. Bulbasaur-grass/poison type-evolves at level 16
    02. Ivysaur-grass/poison type-evolves at level 32
    03. Venusaur-grass/poison type-no evolution
    04. Charmander-fire type-evolves at level 16
    05. Charmelieon-fire type-evolves at level 36

19. Jordan

Nothing i s more beautiful than the sunset on a cool summer day. Just sitting there watching the sun as it lowers down into the valley. With all of the beautiful oranges and yellows. It can bring your day to a beautiful ending. It just warms the human heart. It makes you feel as if everything is gonna be okay. You feel comfort and relax and it ends your day, and starts a wonderful night,

20. smitty

Nothing is more beautiful than me. I am just so adorable. Everybody wants to be me. I am the best at everything. I am just too cool. I am amazing. When i grow up, I will win the best person award.

21. Finn

Nothing is more beautiful than a winter day. If there is snow, the land looks very cool. When the icicles start to form on the roof, the view just gets better. With all this factored together, the scenery is awesome. I love cold weather. Winter is the only time when it actually gets cold out. A winter day is truly beautiful.

22. Swimmer1127

Nothing is more beautiful than love. Knowing that you are loved gives everything a brighter side. No matter how bad the day was or what happened, the feeling of love makes you forget about everything for a little while. Your mind kind of just slips away with all of your worries. If there was no such thing as love, the world wouldn’t be the same. Imagine being all alone. Imagine never knowing what love meant. Love is the most beautiful thing, and nothing tops it.

23. moonlax12

nothings is more beautiful than scoring a goal in the fourth quarter. And breaking the tie score. Its like you can almost see the game ending in your mind. But your goal can possible win the game for your team. While in the back of your mind there still is time for the other team to win. And the leadership role falls upon me to keep the team under control. To keep your team from taking a dumb penalty or bad play. Beautiful is scoring a goal in the fourth quarter.

24. Jason

Nothing is more beautiful than…nature. You see something different everyday. A squirrel could be running in your backyard. And the same tree could be next to your house for 20 years. Nature brings such a huge display of colors well. Green on day and orange the next. Its beauty is incomparable.

25. Dragon

Nothing is more beautiful than me. I am awesome. I nice. I am responsible. I am athletic. I am loving. I am me.

26. Jackie

Nothing is more beautiful than being with family. Family is the closest thing to you when you don’t have anyone else. They have been there for you since you were born, and until you pass away. They can completely change your mood. Family will make you laugh on your darkest days. Family should mean the world to you. You should always want to be around the people in your family no matter what the circumstance.

27. xCARLOSx

Nothing is more beautiful than someone lending a hand to help someone in need. People all around the world need someone to lift them off the ground. I think that person that helps someone is really special. We all need help sometimes. We should all come together so everyone can end up with a brighter future. You don’t have to do a lot. Just don’t stand there when you see another person struggling.

28. Hannah

Nothing is more beautiful than the sun! The sun is so pretty, but it hasn’t been out for a long time. I miss seeing the sun out and the weather being warm. I cant wait for spring to feel more like SPRING! The sun should come out from the clouds. It makes everything brighter. everyone is always happier when the sun is out.ALL I WANT IS SUNNNNNN!

29. Sally

Nothing is more beautiful than standing on the beach with the tide coming in. The sound of the waves coming in and pulling back is so beautiful. Also the great feeling of your feet sinking into the sand that feels like a cloud. The slight breeze that blows through my hair. It slightly brushes up against your face. The warm feeling of the sun rays against your skin. Nothing is more beautiful then the ease the beach puts on your mind.

30. Andy

Nothing is more beutiful than an ice cream cone. A round ball of heaven balanced on a delicate cone, so pleasing to the senses. Who doesn’t love an ice cream cone? No one, that’s who. What’s you’re favorite?

31. Karebear

Nothing is more beautiful than a little puppy! They are so fluffy and cute. They’re soft, warm, and like a little ball of fur. I would do anything for a puppy. Their eyes are like twinkling stars. They are so tiny i could wear one as a hat! It is so cute when they play in the snow. I love dressing them up in sweaters when it is cold outside. I love both of my puppies to death!

32. softballslider00

Nothing is more beautiful than my puppy. He is a German Shepard, which is a great breed for a family or guard dog. He loves to bark, but i am able to put up with it. I am so happy I got him about a year ago. He was just a little baby when we got him. His coat is so pretty. It is a dark brown and black. My point should be proven about how there is nothing more beautiful than my dog.

33. frank365

Nothing is more beautiful than a small town in Italy. I love the old and delicate buildings with painted walls. I also love the look of a fresh Italian market full of fresh food to take home with you. Then when you get home to your pretty natural lit kitchen with your garden in the backyard, You will make a homemade pizza. The you go to your back patio that overlooks the town and set a table to eat. Then you dine like royalty then watch the sun set slowly into the night. That to me is the most beautiful thing in the world.

34. LoveyDoveyBird2011

Nothing is more beautiful than music. Music is inspiring, in fact I write my best stories while listening to music. Music helps you weave details and other things into a story like an amazing tapestry. Music can help you calm down, help you sleep, and do lots of other things. Music can help you accomplish a lot of things. It’s beautiful, sad, or just good to pump you up. Music is the best.

35. SourSkittles

Nothing is more valuable than… LIFE . life is a beautiful thing because you have people that love you and you can also do many things in life like going to a 1 Direction concert, hanging out with friends, going shopping etc.That’s what i think is beautiful in life. :)

36. skipday99

Nothing is more beautiful than 5 inches of snow outside my house in the END of Spring. This is something that just warms my heart when I go to get the mail in my shorts and it’s freezing outside. That is something that has never happened. I don’t get cold that easily, but not even a Shamrock Shake and cup of coffee could help. Today, the concern is global warming. Try global freezing.

37. soccer03

Nothing is more beautiful than summer time. The bright, warm sun shining down. the tall trees providing shade are great. Green grass growing all around comforting your every step is magnificent. I like the flowers growing all around. the colors of summer are pretty.Summer is very beautiful.

38. Kay80

Nothing is more beautiful than the sun rising in the morning. Can you imagine sitting outside with a cup of tea, watching the sun rise in the morning? You hear birds chirping and singing, full of life and happiness. Pinks, blues, yellows, and purples, all surrounding the sun in a perfect setting. Yes, this is the life. Life is beautiful, just like the beautiful sunrise.

39. kiki2299

Nothing is more beautiful than music. Music can describe how you feel. It makes you happy or can make you sad. It is the one thing that is always there and you can listen to it to bring you up when you’re down. There are so many reasons why music is beautiful, but to me it is always there. It is beautiful and my inspiration.

40. Lexy

Nothing is more beautiful than snow during Christmas time. Waking up and seeing the white snow glisten off the ground. Being able to sit inside with hot chocolate and Christmas movies. Seeing the red glare of the fire in the fireplace, keeping you warm. Knowing that soon you’ll wake up to presents under your tree. The animals hibernating and the days getting longer. Nothing is more beautiful than winter time.

41. Shirly

Nothing is more beautiful than waking up every morning. Everyday is a blessing and some people take it for grantid. Waking up to birds chirping and seeing the sun is better than most things. Live you life, but no matter what you do, make it good. Make your life count. I believe God put me on this earth for a reason.

42. Rachael

Nothing is more beautiful then seeing snow for the first time. Watching the flakes race each other from the sky to the ground is so amusing. Each individual flake is so unique and there is no other like it. The sun hits the mounds of snow and creates the perfect glimmering scenes. However, At night the snow twinkles brighter than the stars. Sometimes it looks like you are trapped in a snow globe!Especially when the wind blows and the snow all blows around you like the glitter in a snow globe.

43. Glueman

I think the sky is beautiful. I like how it is a clear blue color that is always there. It also has the white billowy clouds blowing in the wind. There are birds soaring through the air, and chirping everywhere. Planes fly through it transporting people everywhere. I think the sky is beautiful in every way. It is over our heads every day.

44. blogger3000

Nothing is mare beautiful than going outside after a winter storm. When you wake up and you look outside and it is all snowy. It looks beautiful. The trees in the woods have a light snow on them. The roads are all covered and there isn’t a car on the road. Its so nice when everyone is out playing and sled riding in the snow.

45. Megan2420

Nothing is more beautiful than a warm summer day. The warm sun beating on your face as you are relaxing at the swimming pool helps you feel calm and collected. The long drives, that are totally worth it, to your family’s favorite vacation spot are the most exciting. The feeling as the warm sand on the beach shore runs through your toes makes you feel like you are at a five-star spa. My favorite is when you feel your skin getting kissed by the sun as you stay outside all day, applying more sunblock. The summer season lets everyone feel relief and

46. caplipspit

Nothing is more beautiful than mascara. It is so amazing how it can make a person with short eyelashes have long eyelashes. With it’s black texture that reflects off the sun is amazing. I use tons of mascara everyday because love it. It makes anyone more beautiful than they already are. I love how it comes in all different shades of colors. Nothing is more beautiful then a tube of mascara.

47. black ranger ;0

nothing is more beautiful than this lovely poem. it makes my heart very happy and i love to see this type of stuff on here. and the person who made this is a very good person in life.

48. redranger

nothing is more beautiful then that feeling when youre really happy. Like anything can happen. you have confidence. it feels good. sets you free. i feel this sometimes not often. though but it feels good and hopefully you can feel it.

49. dramaqueenz28

Nothing is more beautiful than a fire. The colors are so beautiful. It not only warms your body during the winter, but also your soul. The fire making your house feel more cozy. I believe fires can bring a family closer together. The way the fire shines against the moon light is beautiful. Nothing is more beautiful than a fire.

50. Jake

Nothing is more beautiful than the island of Bahamas. It is an amazing place in the Caribbean. I love taking vacations there. The crystal clear water and warm weather is fantastic. The waves are fun to play in, and there are crazy water slides. Not to mention, the food is great! It is so beautiful!

51. Gabby1998

Nothing is more beautiful than just being you. If you just be you than people would like you for you. Your personality is key to being you. Just do want you want! Wear different clothes, act different, just be different. It’s better to be you and only you. Try it sometime.

52. niy99

Nothing is more beautiful then being beautiful on the inside. It doesn’t matter what you look like! Personality is worth so much more. Doing a good deed can change someone’s life, and yours. Think about how good it feels to do something for someone else. Don’t be selfish!

53. squirtle

nothing is more beautiful they Pokemon. They make you feel loved and many more. They are the prettiest thing ever. sometimes they are overaggressive but if you teach them well they will turn out to be wonderful. It is also the best T.V show and movie. Pokemon should be the best selling game.

54. Sophie

Nothing is more beautiful than a sunset. A sunset is almost like a painting in the sky. The sky is the canvas and the clouds are the medium. You can see a sunset from anywhere in the world. A sunset is something that you can just sit back and enjoy. A sunset is relaxing and soothing.i think a sunset is the most beautiful thing in the world.

55. B

Nothing is more beautiful than than you coming outside on that first REAL day of spring. And you’ll finally hear the birds chirping outside, and you could go outside, not to shovel snow, but to play football, or soccer, or something that can get you some exercise

56. LukeN43

Nothing is more beautiful than showing kindness. It shows that you care, and that you want to help. In any situation, you always show kindness. It can come back one day, and help you. Kindness is a trait that everyone should have. When people are feeling down, just show kindness. They will thank you, and it makes us better as a person.

57. Ron B

nothing is more beautiful than seeing people be kind to others. in the world we live in today, that has become a rarity. imagine if everyone was kind to each other. we’d live in a world with no conflict. there would be no war. everyone would get a long. there would be more humanity.

58. Gene

Nothing is more beautiful than a fresh blanket of snow in December. We’re all sick of snow now but imagine if it were almost Christmas. The first snow fall still makes everyone stop class and look out the window. It’s even better if the snow covers everything like the tree branches, roofs of houses, and especially the roads for a 2 hour delay. Admit it, a bunch of us still sled ride when there’s enough snow on the ground. Plus, when I wake up on a Saturday and look out the window, it amuses me to see my backyard all white. If only it were December again.

59. brennen

Nothing is more beautiful than your family. Your family is the only one who will never give up on you, even if you did something really bad. Even if we think that there being “mean” or “stupid” there just trying to help us. Our family will help us in the end.

60. big boy1234

Nothing is more beautiful than a nice warm summer day. It makes you feel so alive. Also it makes you want to the happiest person in the world. I believe it is because of the smell of warm flowers. It might even be the smell of fresh cut grass too. A summer day is truly the most beautiful thing. I cannot wait for it to come.

61. Marlena

Nothing is more beautiful than Happiness!
    Laughing with your friends and just being happy is the best thing in the world!

62. Untamed

Nothing is more beautiful than… a relaxing fun day with our friends. This is beautiful because your with people who like you and you aren’t in a rush. This can be beautiful because if your in a bad mood your friends will get you to laugh and have a good time. Nothing is more beautiful than people having a good time with others. Many people have that one friend that you can turn to in need turn to them.

63. Sarah

Nothing is more beautiful than the sunset. The sun is something that is seen every day. It comes and goes but when it is here it is beautiful.It brightens everyone’s days with its color. The sunset is the most beautiful time to see the sun. As it slowly sinks down into the horizon it says goodbye one more time before it goes away.This is truly the most beautiful thing.

64. Sarah

Nothing is more beautiful they riding horses on a Saturday morning when the sun is rising the birds are chirping, and everything is perfect.

65. turquoisekitten1

Nothing is more beautiful than fresh snow. The white blanket covers the ground and shields the grass from the harsh cold. As they touch your bare cheeks, they cool down your temperature, but not your heart. Fluffy like cotton balls, but cold like ice: snow is a beautiful thing. The majestic crystals ascend from the sky like fallen angels. They light the way, then melt away. Nothing is more beautiful then snow, except more snow. ;)

66. Basketballbabe23

the most beautiful thing in the world to me is my family i absolutely couldn’t do anything without them they are the best in the world

67. greenelf73

o.k. i have a few nothing is more beautiful than …… my bffs…soccer…me…baby sitters club (scolastic book)…books…music…TALOR SWIFT…and finnaly STACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68. DarkMagic31

Nothing is more beautiful than music. It fits every situation and can make you happy when you`re depressed mad. With so many instruments and combinations, music is perfect. So in conclusion, nothing is more beautiful than music.

69. purplewizard50

Nothing is more beautiful than stretching out in the garden, listening to music, looking at the sky and watching the birds.

70. mara

the most beautiful thing is memories. you don’t need an album to store them. you use your mind and your heart.memories can be anything,from trips,love,emotions,friends,family ect. one more thing. for memories,you don’t have to see to belive,you just belive.

71. redmonkey146

nothing is more beautiful than A BIG GAINT PANDA BEAR P.S. I LOVE PANDA BEARS and MONKEY’S there BEAUTIFUL

72. Joanna

Nothing is more beautiful than a warm, peaceful day when the sky is blue, a soft breeze is blowing, and I’m outside joking around and having fun with my friends.

73. Cat

Nothing is more beautiful than the wonderful feeling that your loved. Like you can fly and forget about everything that ever happened to you. And music, it’s the one thing that has ever been there for me.

74. Ally

Nothing is more beautiful than.. peace. If war didn’t exist, and people got along, we would never be harmed, internally or externally.

75. Happypuppy116

Nothing is more beautiful than love couples and love birds together and also dogs and cats but the most beautiful thing is when you like yourself like my sis who always take pics of her self and not me also when she grows up she told me that when she has babies one of her kids might be like her. But that’s all i can say bye!!!

76. Aliyah

oh, i have a ton of them here’s a few:
    …BFF’S!!!
    …BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    …ME!!!!
    …MUSIC!!!
    (last one)
    …STACKS!

77. Maddie

Nothing is more beautiful than….LIFE!!!! Life is a beautiful thing that we must cherish. Because once it’s gone it’s gone, you can never get it back.

78. amber black 678

nothing is more beautiful than a library filled with fascinating books where you can cur up and read one

79. Cutie3500

Nothing is more beautiful than music. The way it can express more than one emotion in just a few notes. The way it can make you feel happy, or sad. it can make you angry, it can calm you. It can be soothing, like classical music. It can be empowering, like rock music. It can help you get through a rough day, and it can help you block out the aggravating noises of the outside world. Music tells a story, just like books do. Music just expresses it differently. The most beautiful thing in the whole world to me is music, and I couldn’t live without it.

80. Livi

Nothing is more beautiful than nature. The world around us is full of so many strange and wonderous things. The skies change colors with the seasons (Like tree leaves) gray in the winter, a dazzling blue in the summertime. The trees stretch their limbs to the horizon, strong and majestic. There are creatures everywhere, unique and lovely (especially butterflies). There’s a world out there that’s not artificial and man-made. You just need to look. <3 <3 <3 Livi

81. Megan

Nothing is more beautiful than…this poem:
    Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
    At least fifteen people in this world love you.
    The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
    There are at least two people in this world that would die for you.
    You mean the world to someone.
    Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
    When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
    When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.
    Always remember the compliments you’ve received.
    Forget the rude remarks.
    Remember that you’re loved.

82. bookwormgirl45

nothing is more beautiful than….. a beautiful world in a beautiful book written by a beautiful writer!
    I LOVE BOOKS <3