St. Patrick's Day Would You Rather
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner! March 17th to be exact. So whether you plan to wear green, eat Irish soda bread, or press on a fake shamrock tattoo, I hope you’ll have good luck after completing our St. Patrick’s Day Would You Rather!
Would you rather . . .
- Be kissed by a lucky leprechaun OR Irish dreamboat Niall Horan?
- Have to eat a pound of Lucky Charms until you throw up OR a pound of green icing?
- Find a pot of gold OR a million dollars?
- Win a trip to Dublin, Ireland OR Dublin, Ohio?
- Dress up like a leprechaun OR get a green mohawk?
- Carry giant bagpipes uphill for a mile OR a pile of sweaty bagpipers' socks?
- Have to dance a jig in front of your crush OR have your mom play "You Are My Sunshine" to you on the bagpipes in front of your school?
Leave your answers in the Comments below!
And did you know that in Chicago, they dye the river green to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Although the river is colored using an eco-friendly (“green!”) vegetable-based dye, it takes several days for the color to fade away. Cool!
Until next time!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer