March 6, 2013

Percy Jackson and The Son of Sobek

Posted by at 12:21 pm in Percy Jackson, Reads | Permalink

Rick_riordan

Rick Riordan’s short story: “The Son of Sobek”

Have you read the first short story featuring Percy Jackson AND Carter Kane? “The Son of Sobek,” the first ever Percy Jackson-Carter Kane crossover story is included in the back of the paperback edition of The Kane Chronicles, Book #3: The Serpent’s Shadow, in stores on May 7, 2013.

1. N

Rick Riordan’s added to the paperback edition of The Kane Chronicles, Book #3. I wonder what’s the book ISBN???

2. BreezyMS

I love Percy Jackson. A lot of the Greek mythology that I know is because of the Percy Jackson books. I haven’t read any Carter Kane books; I will have to give those a try.

3. Kay80

I am currently looking for a new series to start and this has definitely inspired me to start reading the Percy Jackson series.

4. IsisPegasus6

Please oh God can you help me bear until summer and October when The House of Hades and Percy Jackson and the Son of Sobek. Thank you.

5. Emily

I want to read The House of Hades this year. My friend got The Mark of Athena and since he was still on The Son of Neptune he let me borrow it!!!! So I wass so sad when I finished it and I can’t wait for the next one!!!!

6. Emily

I love Rick Riordan’s books!!!! I read The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Heroes of Plympus series, and The Kane Chronicles. I read the hardback Serpent’s Shadow and when I found out about the Son of Sobek I totally freaked out and told one of my friends.We both love his books and freaked out over The Son of Sobek!!!!!! Can’t wait to read it!!!

7. Kristen

I always loved his books. I have read all his books to do with Percy Jackson and even the the lost hero series. I have a very good feeling about his new book, and I can’t wait to read “The House of Hades”.

8. adventureanubis2

It IS AWESOME!! I mean Percy and Carter together! What more can you possibly ask!?!
    Two different mythologies combined! I just KNOW this is going to be AWESOMEEE!

9. isispegasus7

oh yeah and did I mention i love reading and i’d love to get any authors autograph but ESPESSISLLY Rick riordan’s. I AM A HUGE FAN OF PERCY JACKSON AND THE HEROS OF OLYMPUS but sadly I havent read the Kane Chronicles yet. Do you think they are good?