March 6, 2013

Percy Jackson and The Son of Sobek

Posted by at 12:21 pm in Percy Jackson, Reads | Permalink

Rick_riordan

Rick Riordan’s short story: “The Son of Sobek”

Have you read the first short story featuring Percy Jackson AND Carter Kane? “The Son of Sobek,” the first ever Percy Jackson-Carter Kane crossover story is included in the back of the paperback edition of The Kane Chronicles, Book #3: The Serpent’s Shadow, in stores on May 7, 2013.

1. C

All I have to do is sit around here reading and even there I don’t have many books I like to read except for Percy Jackson wich I have read all about 15 times each

2. Kristin

It’s awesome that he’s making another book with BOTH Percy Jackson and Carter Kane =) I can’t wait to read it !!!

3. Allie

I can’t wait to read it!!! I luv all of the Percy Jackson books, the heroes of Olympus books, and the kane chronicles!!! Already have this book ready to buy on my kindle!!♥♥

4. Isabella

Omg….. love love love love love love love it. I just finished the Serpamts Shadow, but unfortuantly my copy didnt have the Son of obek. Oh, I wanna read all of it! Ill keep looking…

5. N

Rick Riordan’s added to the paperback edition of The Kane Chronicles, Book #3. I wonder what’s the book ISBN???

6. BreezyMS

I love Percy Jackson. A lot of the Greek mythology that I know is because of the Percy Jackson books. I haven’t read any Carter Kane books; I will have to give those a try.

7. Kay80

I am currently looking for a new series to start and this has definitely inspired me to start reading the Percy Jackson series.

8. IsisPegasus6

Please oh God can you help me bear until summer and October when The House of Hades and Percy Jackson and the Son of Sobek. Thank you.

9. Emily

I want to read The House of Hades this year. My friend got The Mark of Athena and since he was still on The Son of Neptune he let me borrow it!!!! So I wass so sad when I finished it and I can’t wait for the next one!!!!

10. Emily

I love Rick Riordan’s books!!!! I read The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Heroes of Plympus series, and The Kane Chronicles. I read the hardback Serpent’s Shadow and when I found out about the Son of Sobek I totally freaked out and told one of my friends.We both love his books and freaked out over The Son of Sobek!!!!!! Can’t wait to read it!!!

11. Kristen

I always loved his books. I have read all his books to do with Percy Jackson and even the the lost hero series. I have a very good feeling about his new book, and I can’t wait to read “The House of Hades”.

12. adventureanubis2

It IS AWESOME!! I mean Percy and Carter together! What more can you possibly ask!?!
    Two different mythologies combined! I just KNOW this is going to be AWESOMEEE!

13. isispegasus7

oh yeah and did I mention i love reading and i’d love to get any authors autograph but ESPESSISLLY Rick riordan’s. I AM A HUGE FAN OF PERCY JACKSON AND THE HEROS OF OLYMPUS but sadly I havent read the Kane Chronicles yet. Do you think they are good?

14. Gary

That is so cool i read the Percy Jackson books. I am now reading the Kane Chronicles. I really wan’t to read Son of Sobek.

15. kirsten

I’v never read one of your book but I always wanted to get one because I been reading the summaries!!!!!!!

16. percy jacksonRULES!!!!!!!101

i read all of rick riordans books kane chronicles,percy jackson,heroes of olympus.the son of sobek is probebly going to be ecellent

17. SOFTBALLGAME32

I LOVE THE LIGHTNING THEIF BETTER AND SO DO MY FRIENDS KEEP WRITING THOSE BOOKS PLEASE!..
    ~~

18. Bluesoccer178

This is awesomazing! Can’t wait! I’m a little more than half way into the Red Pyramid, so I MUST READ FASTER!!!!!!!!!!1

19. Kashish

i love rick riordan and i am so excited about the son of sobek!! i adore the kane chronicals, so i’m sure i’ll have fun reading this book! hopefully i get it soon!

20. IsisPegasus6

OMG!!!!! I can’t believe it!!!! This is so awesome! If you like Percy Jackson, Th Kane Chronicles, or The Heroes of Olympus series friend me