March 22, 2013

Mindless Behavior Interview

Posted by at 2:42 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

MindlessbehaviorMindless Behavior Interview

American boy band, Mindless Behavior’s new CD All Around the World released this month, and Marie Morreale got to talk to 17-year-old Ray Ray, 17-year-old Prodigy, 16-year-old Princeton, and 16-year-old Roc Royal about their new album, their upcoming movie, and other details about their personal lives.

Q: You guys have a new look. Have you totally changed your style?
Princeton: Well, MB is very fashion forward, but personal styles, we are branching off into, you know, UK clothes. We went overseas for a little while so we got to see what their style was like and we’re just incorporating it with MB’s style. And we’re growing up so we want to give a little feel of how we’re maturing.

Q: Tell us about the 25-city tour you’re going on. How will it be different from the last one?
Ray Ray: Well, basically on this tour we’re going to have way more songs. We’re going to perform some songs from the second album, a lot more energy and more choreography. The choreography’s getting a lot harder, a lot better because of Dave Scott and because of the way our songs are. So our dance moves are maturing with us.

Q: Why did you guys pick “Keep Her On The Low” as your first single?
Princeton: We wanted “Keep Her On The Low” to be the first single because we didn’t have any singles out and we thought that was a great record and it was very catchy. And basically, “Keep Her On The Low”, the conflict is when you find that one girl and you have a chance to be with her and everybody else wants to go with her, you gotta keep her on the low.

Q: Who was your first celebrity crush?
Prodigy: Mine was Keke Palmer.

Q: Did you meet Malia and Sasha Obama when you performed at the Kids’ Inaugural Concert?
Prodigy:
Oh yea, definitely. It was actually our second time meeting them because they wanted us to also perform at the Easter Egg Roll in 2010 if I’m not mistaken. So we also did that, and it was an honor to also do the kids’ inauguration.

Q: Tell me about your movie, All Around the World.
Prodigy: I think it was fun because we got some clips of us in London and in the States, and it was just fun. After a while it started feeling like cameras wasn’t even following us because it just became like it was just normal. Like, I forgot cameras was following us because the people behind the cameras are funny, which is Steve and Cooper. So we kind of became friends with them, and like, everybody was hanging out except there’s cameras around. So it was just all natural.

Q: What is your favorite school subject?
Roc Royal: I like math a lot. It was actually a challenge for me at first and now I’m starting to get the hang of stuff like that. I’m on to algebra now, Algebra 1 actually.
Prodigy: My favorite subject would be science because I like to learn about different planets and stuff. I just think that’s cool. When I used to be in regular school I used to love doing the science experiments.
Ray Ray: Math is my favorite subject, you know, because I’m a Capricorn, and Capricorns, we’re all about money. [Laughter] We love money, so that’s why I think I love math.
Princeton: Uh, I’m actually not a math person. I’ve always been into English because I love writing poetry.

Q: What is the best book you ever read?
Roc Royal: I would have to say Frederick Douglass for now. I’m actually reading it right now and it’s pretty good.
Prodigy: I also gotta say Frederick Douglass because I actually just finished that book.

Q: What is your favorite food?
Roc Royal: My favorite food is Mexican food. I like me some burritos.
Ray Ray: Yeah Mexican food, but my favorite overall is tacos.
Prodigy: I gotta say I like Chinese food.
Princeton: I love Mexican food because I’m half Mexican, and that’s all I eat at home.

Q: What would a perfect day would be for you?
Ray Ray: A perfect day for me is shopping with a beautiful girl in New York or London, or just chilling on a nice beach like Bahamas or Belize. I really like the islands. I like the free mindset, so I would like to be free and just, you know, be wild.

Q: What other performer do you look up to most?
Prodigy: I have to say Michael Jackson because I’ve been a big fan of his ever since I was two years old performing in my living room to all his music. I had all his music videos and the movie, Moonwalker. I had all of it. I was just a big Michael fanatic.

Q: What is your most unusual talent?
Princeton: Unusual talent. I am very, very flexible. I do yoga, so out of nowhere I do the splits and stuff like that.

Q: What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Princeton: Well, a lot of embarrassing things end up happening to me in the group, like falling on stage and getting my hair pulled by fans. Like that’s embarrassing at times. Oh, we were on the #1 Girl Tour and the first show, we had these slides. When I slid down, I slid like pretty much off the stage. And then the second show, I ripped my jacket. Wardrobe malfunction. [Laughter]
Ray Ray: I don’t usually get embarrassed. If something just happens, it happens. It’s like, “Whatever.”

Haha! I like that attitude! Are you a fan of Mindless Behavior? Leave Comment!

Interview by Marie Morreale

1. mcm bag

What a funny blog! I actually enjoyed watching this funny movie with my family for well as follows my friends.

2. jasmine

Hey, guys lol im going to tell u a little about me.i like gong skating, swimming, going to party’s, dancing, and singing also going on dates I really like what u guys are doing with your life take care!! Love u

3. Anonymous

Write your comment here…love Princeton people..love MB people…love em….Besides their looks….they Gat swagged up personalities,,,,im not usually this calm when talking bout them

4. Anonymous

Write your comment here……lol okay leggo….I love Mindless Behavoir…I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed or anythang(well thas what people tend to tell me)……They Really Awesome…They Inspiring…Especially Princeton…His My Fav Human Being On earth…I mean like I used to care bout what other people use to say taw Me…But after Hearing their Interviews and stuff..I completely changed..I sweaR ! I use to be shy….like I couldn’t walk alone,couldn’t be left alone…I needed to be with someone all the time…I would panick..okay so baq to Princeton…okay look now Princeton is Perfection at its Best! I’m telling Yall!….like besides his looks..his personality!…his wild ,free -spirited….I use to be so insecure,,,buhh I’ve seriously suprisingly changed! Like foreal…Him and the rest of the boys truley inspire..I am this Wild,free-spirited,Out -going and sort of not that shy because of them….they have dreams and ambitious..they really know what they want…I mean like wow yall….I’m chasing my dream of coming to the states and finishing my high School year there and going to Harvard or Stanford..or maybe Princeton University(lol)but then ion know how ama get there……..MINDLESS BEHAVIOUR 4 LIFE……

5. sanai23

Hi Princeton my name is sanai I was at one concert I think it was the all around the world tour but I could not see .every one was standing up in the seats so if u would tour here once more I would love it .and i love u all and if you are I’m contact with prodigy tell him he has to come back we loved hi, very much

6. samiya

I like this interview and l have to write a report on anything I want to, to prove that I am ready for 4th grade, so this interview will fit great in Mindless Behavior Report.

7. Hi, my name is V

Thank you so much for this things that we work on it there telling about the things that I go to go safetly……..

8. celebratingcheerful79

i love them so much and i just got done reading fredrick douglass. and i love rayray so much he is so adorable

9. bluearms268

hi sonija stacks staffer were can we put are comments and see live chat can you tell me before tomorrrow

10. aziza

I love you guys I love your music some times I would be dancing in my room to you guys music making videos and I know your songs so great that I know every word by heart. thx bye

11. nia

I love mindless behavior I wish I could meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. annie

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mindless behavior

13. purplecake472

Love mindless behavior they are so cute p.s. I wish i could meet them.My favorite is prodigy I don’t know why some people has things aginst him It really dont matter to me what you look like on the out side what realy matters is what is on the inside And prodigy is a handsome, goodlooking,& sweet pearson. I don’t have nothing against any of them at all. Don’t judge a book by its cover.

14. purplecake472

I love chinese food,tacos,and mexican food.I am a big fan of Michael jackson,Mindless behavior,Jayz,Beyonce,the OMG Girls,and many more.I like going to the mall & shopping. I love all mindless behavior song.In order I like Prodigy,Princeton,Rocroyal,and Rayray.I would be really happy to get tickets to a mindless behavior concert because I never went a concert befor i always watched at home I wanna know what is like at a real concert.I know this is to much but I would also like back stage passes to.

15. I love Mindless Behavior

I love Mindless Behavior I totaly wish I can go to the concert they are so cute I love there music prodigy,princeton,rocroyal,and rayray are so handsome. I love all there songs also this would mean so much to me if i go to my first mindless behavior conce

16. asia

Lol I love them they down to earth hyped and cool :D two to three years from now a group mite be coming out from S.A so MB stay on the dot love you guys and the fans to ;)

17. T

I love Princeton!!!! I have always been a big fan of Princeton & Mindless Behavior since they first started and I will always be TEAM MINDLESS!!!! I think they are awesome and also crazy and wild sometimes. I like Prodigy because of his hair I think his hair is awesome his hair got them two different color streaks in it. I like Ray Ray because he’s very flexible, I like Roc Royal because he’s different, he is very layed back and humble. I like Princeton because he is very energetic and outgoing and that’s what I love in guys someone who isn’t afraid to be themselves and he is a very sweet guy any guy that’s sweet can easy have the key to my heart and I just love how Princeton can do that he is just very outgoing and sweet. But I love Mindless Behavior I will always be TEAM MINDLESS I have from the start and I will never stop

18. pandaicecream23

I <3 mindless behavior!!!!!they are so mindless!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see them in concert!

19. prince.girl

I thought princeton was 17,ray ray same age, prodigy. bout to turn 18 ,roc royal 15,but who knows except y’all .princeton we have a lot in common I’m nerdy 2 dnt take it the wrong way:) And I’m extremely flexible I can do a split And a scorpion!note:i am an all star cheerleader any ways you can take this personal y’all are the best of the best that swagg is on pooiiinnnttt baby prodigy you can really dance And u fine roc royal u fine and u can rap. Rayray u straight fine And princeton u just take my breath away. I wish y’all a good luck with your career And I Will all ways be mindless for ever100 % sure:)please reply

20. mara

I wish that mindless behavior would just tour where I live only for 3 days love them so much ray ray even more although I never went any of their concerts or saw them in person they seem to be very nice people even cuter than nice.:)

1. COOKINGAMBER34

I HOPE TO MINDLESS BEHAVIOR ONE DAY TO ESPICALLY ROC ROYAL HIS NEW HAIRCUT ROCKS.

21. Dominique love Rocroyal^.^

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove mindlessbehavior 4 ever :)

22. swampsurprised6

Can’t wait to see the movie.I love mindless behavior and thank they are realy awsome.Ilove them all specially princeton and prodigy lol.

23. Blessing

I love mindless behaviour so much. You are the best band i know. All of you are amazing most especially Ray Ray. Princeton your swag is wow.

24. Shanti

of course the girls are in love with the hit sensation’s Mindless Behavior of course my self i love them but the on i like the most is the handsome man prodigy…

25. mindless swag

hey me and my freiends love you we know everything about you so we love uuuuuuu yalll r #1 in our lives thank you for being here

26. monique

I love MB and I can’t wait until I go see them I listing to they songs every day Im in love with ray-ray I have all his picture.

27. shaquanna

i really love Mindless Behavior. I jusx love listening to dai music. I jusx wanna c dem perform n real lyfe.

28. GYMNASTICSSAPPHIRE8

Hi princeton. A lot of really embarrassing things happen to me to. I am really flexible too. I hope I get to meet you one day. I am your #1 fan.

29. GYMNASTICSSAPPHIRE8

My cousin and i love Mindless Behavior. I wish i could see them live. I think all of the songs they made were pretty nice. Maybe one day my cousin and I could see them live. :)

30. loving the peace purplbasketball238

i love ray ray he so cute and goofy but i love the bout him he the best well the first one that i will pick

31. Musicdolphin38

i love mindless behavior and i love RocRoyal, Princeton,and Ray-ray
    I LOVE YOU ROC-ROYAL! ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

32. amberblack700

I LOVE MB ESPECIALLY RAY RAY AND PRINCETON I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THEM MY FAVORITE SONG BY THEM IS KEEP IT ON THE LOW………

33. tiffany#1

hi,im soooooo bored and i cant even think straight…..somebody please help me…Roc-Royal is the only one that can make me feel better….wish me luck on finding something to do….!!!

34. harmony

my sister loves the dude that has a big poofy hairstyle and she watches there show online she likes to check on them.

35. tiffany

hi Ray RAy you are too cute this is tiffany and i love you guys so much………cant wait til yhur movie comes out..im goin to the movie theater to see it PERIODD…..i love yall ..”MUAHH”

36. PURPLESUMMER31

I personally, LOVEEE Mindless Behavior I am their #1 fan. No joke. Everyone at my school knows that. Anyway, Mindless Behavior is an amazing boy group who i’ll forever (no matter what) be a fan of. I LOVE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!! :) Scholastic should sell Mindless Behavior’s magazines. I would totally buy them. For sure.

37. Anonymous

Meh…just another passing boy band. Just like One Direction, they will probably fade away in 5-10 years.

38. Jrock720

OMG my sister luvs Mindless Behavior she really loves Ray Ray they have a whole bunch of things in common Purple, Tacos, Math

39. basketballbasketball742

hello my name is basketballbasketball742 so write me back my band and I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

40. lexi

umm im so in love with them but rayray the most like for real .i love u ray ray .by lexi herself
    well, lemme put it like this. PRINCETON is the only boy for me aaannnddd he is my type!!!

41. CATFARIY176

I like there songs but I don’t find them all that cute!!!!!!!!!!!! If I saw them i would go to them and tell them that it is 50% chance that i would go to there concert.

42. Hailey:)

I luv mindless behavior because they are very mature and luv their fans! i hope they come to my city when they go on tour! i luv mb and will always be mindless no matter what!

43. Aleena143

i love you mindless behavior and youur new sophmore album “All AAround The World” and ur new movie also called “All Around The World”LOVE YOU MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!! been an inspiration since day one and great role models too!! thanks to Princeton,i listen to NIRVANA and he taught me its ok to be different and stand out in the crowd even if people dont like it still do it thats what being mindless is all about THANK TOU PRINCETON and remember to go check out their new movie “All Around The World” in theaters and buy their new sophmore album called “All Around The World” TOO ONLY at Target stores!!! so go to your nearest theater and target and do that so go check it right now i mean like right now so go do it!!!!!

44. Lina

45. Lina<3

loved the interview mindless behavior and scholastic fantastic job ur guys are super talented and funny love ur songs on your guys sophmore album “All Around The World” (which is out in target stores)and ur new movie which is also the same title as ur album you guys have a bright future ahead!!!! 2013 is ur year!!!! SO MAKE YOUR MARK AND STAY MINDLESS!!!!!!!!!
    Peace and Love- Lina<3

46. Finn

I have known of mindless behavior for a while, but their songs were not all that good. I hope that they come up with some better songs now that they are older.

47. elena15

its good to have teens like others to show even if your little you can always do something big and never worry if someone will judge you by the way you look

48. MindlessBehaviorBoy123

They are great the song Mrs. right is one of the best songs I have ever heard in a long time.

49. shakira fan

I LOVE MB. THEY ARE THE BEST. I GOT THE ALBUM FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND WENT TO THE MOVIES TO SEE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR: ALL AROUND THE WORLD!! I ALSO SAW THEM FOR MY BIRTHDAY. RAYRAY AND PRINCETON GAVE ME A HUG. PRODIGY DANCED FOR ME. LOL. HOW MANY OF YOU WENT TO SEE THAT? I LOVE YOU PRINCETON. IN THE MOVIE YOU WERE VERY EMOTIONAL WHEN YOUR MOM CAME ON STAGE. I LIKE A GUY WHO LETS HIS FEELINGS OUT. I HATE HATE HATE IT WHEN PPL TRY TO BE ALL COOL AND DONT LET YOUR EMOTIONS FLOW OUT.

50. barbie minaj

i was mad when i watched the b.e.t awards and mindless behivor bet my 2 fav people nicki minaj and drizzy drake<3

51. bluecandy1177

I LOVE YOU ROC ROYAL!!!!!!!! i like what you said prodigy i love science. i cant wait til your cd comes out!!!!!!!!!

1. COOKINGAMBER34

GIRL HE ALREADY TOOKIN BY ME SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

52. Bashfulisis4

I love MB they are awesome I have never seen them live in concert but I would like to mostly Roc Royal!

53. Adventurepegasus10

i once actually saw a live concert of mindless behavior it was from the school because our school won a math competition the show was so awesome

54. PINKART637

I THINK MINDLESS BEHAVIOR IS CUTE.
    DO U THINK THAT THEY IS CUTE?
    IF U DO GO ON MY STACKS PROFILE PAGE HERE IS MY PAGE PINKART637 IF WANT 2 GO ON THERE AND FRIEND M4E.