March 27, 2013

March Books of the Month

Posted by at 12:19 pm in Books of the Month, Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationMarch Books of the Month

The Books of the Month series continues! Here's how it works. You write the titles of the books you are reading right now, and I make a word cloud out of all your recommendations. So here they are! You gave me a ton of awesome books for this month's word cloud. Remember, the more votes a title gets, the bigger the print.The top 3 continue their dominance: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and The Hunger Games (for ages 12 and up). It seems like no other book can touch them. Dork Diaries is the only other book that comes close!

March

Are these the books YOU are reading right now? Keep the Comments coming for next month's Book Wordle! Leave a Comment with the title of the book you recommend, and I will make a new word cloud of all our reads for the whole month.

1. BookAmber28

I’m reading:` Dear Dumb Diary:Year2:Book 3.` , `Charlie and the Great Glass Elavator`, and “HP and The Deathly Hollows`.

2. BookAmber28

OK! Here’s my revised[and final] version of my list.
    My top 7 FAVE authors!:
    *R.L.Stine
    *Suzanne Weyn
    *Susane Colasanti
    *Roald Dahl
    *Michael Buckley
    *Jim Benton
    *C.S.Lewis

3. BookAmber28

My top 5 Fave Authors:
    R.L.Stine, Suzanne Weyn, Susane Colosanti, Roald Dahl, and last, [but not least.] C.S.Lewis!!

4. katelyn

The Lemonade War
    The Candy Smash
    Little House books
    The Hunger Games
    Catching Fire
    and
    Dork Diaries
    are my favorite books

5. laptopfashionista10

just saying cole, I disagree! It’s more then killing, it’s deep. Adventure, Romance, Fantasy, Sorrow, Friendship and a lot more other stuff.

6. laptopfashionista10

I’m actually rereading dork diaries rite now. btw no offense, I h8 most mythology or fantasy books so bye bye harry potter and percy Jackson!

7. Name Withheld By Request

Mainly Warriors, the Redwall books and the Fairyland books (The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making and The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland And Led The Revels There). HP’s cool too.

8. basketballdolphin93

I just read all the comments and it seems Harry Potter is sooooooo the winner. I totally agree. Harry Potter isso much better than the hunger games and i’ve never even heard of the Percy Jackson series. I just started the deathly Hallows this morning and i’ve seen 6 out of the 8 Harry Potter movies. I recommend the wonderful series written by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter.
    P.S. I have 5 BFFs that would totally agree with what i just typed. :)