March 27, 2013

March Books of the Month

Posted by at 12:19 pm in Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationMarch Books of the Month

The Books of the Month series continues! Here's how it works. You write the titles of the books you are reading right now, and I make a word cloud out of all your recommendations. So here they are! You gave me a ton of awesome books for this month's word cloud. Remember, the more votes a title gets, the bigger the print.The top 3 continue their dominance: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and The Hunger Games (for ages 12 and up). It seems like no other book can touch them. Dork Diaries is the only other book that comes close!

March

Are these the books YOU are reading right now? Keep the Comments coming for next month's Book Wordle! Leave a Comment with the title of the book you recommend, and I will make a new word cloud of all our reads for the whole month.

1. happy

i’m reading my fav book AGAIN! for like the ten millionth time. lol. it’s hp and the prisoner of azkaban.

2. C

What’s the big deal about the Hunger Games? It’s just a bunch of people killing each other for sport. I don’t really think it’s written well either. I mean, I respect your opinions, I’m just curious. I’m reading HP and the Goblet of Fire, I think it’s much better.

3. Menrva

I am reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It is a big thing in the city I occupy, so I thought that I might join in. It is a very good book.

4. Aliyah

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TEAM PEETA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Out of the corner of my eye, i see Peeta extend his hand. I lok at him unsure. one more time for the audience he says. his voice isn’t angry it’s hollow, which is worse, all ready the boy with the bread is slipping away from me. I take his hand holding tighlty pre-pairing for the cameras an dreading the moment when i finally have to let go.
    END OF BOOK ONE!

5. bookwormgirl45

My total favs (not necessarily in that order):
    Heroes of Olympus
    Percy Jackson
    Harry Potter
    Kane Chronicles
    Sherlock Holmes
    Bartimaeus Trilogy
    Artemis Fowl
    Books of Beginning

6. won't tell you, ha!

the scorpio races
    the fault in our stars
    the book thief
    uglies
    the knife of never letting go
    lirael
    i am number four
    temeraire
    airman
    … those are just some of my favourite books this month.

7. indigowizard3

In order of awesomeness:
    1. Percy Jackson
    2. Harry Potter
    3. The Lunar Chronicles
    4. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
    5. Hunger Games

8. GorrilaPolorBear757

Make Harry Potter bigger then Hunger Games please! Go Harry Potter! I like the Hunger Games but Harry Potter is better!