March 13, 2013

Freaks

Posted by at 1:43 am in Reads | Permalink

FreaksFreaks by Kieran Larwood

These freaks aren’t your ordinary crime fighters. First there’s Sheba the Wolfgirl, whose eyes flash orange, whose nose puckers into a snout, and hands strongly resemble claws whenever she gets angry or excited. Then there’s Monkeyboy, who can hang by his tail and loves to drop stink bombs on his unsuspecting victims. And who can forget Sister Moon, the mysterious ninja who never misses her targets? These three misfits are part of a traveling sideshow, but they take on a side job as detectives when they find out children have been disappearing at the London riverbank!

Read about their exciting adventures in Freaks by Kieran Larwood.

Are YOU a Freak? Take this poll to find out!

1. jadog02

This book is amazing! The first time I read it, I didn’t think it was very good, but when I looked deeper into the text, I loved it!
    You really should red it!

2. Kingd

I like this book it looks like a pretty good book. I think it has alot of mystery in it. I really do like mystery alot. i hope I will get a chance to read it.

3. Peace

Your story is the best story I had ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. missbritt931

In my opinion nobody in this world is a freak it doesn’t matter how they look or act, not one person is a freak.

5. BreezyMS

That sound like a really cool book. It also sounds like me and my friends at lunch, but without the stink bombs!!

6. Kay80

This book definitely peaks my interest. Although, I’m a paranormal romance kind of person, I wouldn’t mind reading something new.

7. Angela

I hung out with my family and then I watched some moives,played some sports,used my fairy power to fight crime.No really I did!I’m Angela,fairy of the Unity Dragon.No really I am!

8. Jessica

I hung out with my friends at my friend’s b-day party. Its sad that they don’t give you the results though to see if your a freak or not.