March 18, 2013

Create a Caption: Snow Dog

Posted by at 9:57 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Createacaption2Create a Caption: Snow Dog

Here's one fabulous looking pup! Killy looks like she enjoys the snow, but her natural environment is definitely center stage. Look at the sass in that pose. There's definitely a lot of diva in this dog.

Killy

My caption for this photo would definitely be the following:

“Ooh, snow! I love snow. It brings out my eyes. I think this would be the perfect backdrop for my glamour shots!”

What do YOU think Killy is doing here? What’s she thinking? What’s she trying to say? Give us YOUR caption in the comments below!

En-Szu, STACKS Intern (a.k.a. MidnightMagic5)

1. Gopherchess4

Let me fix that word so.That dog is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCute!!!!

2. dreamerdolphin16

Why do you think I’m out here? The color green means money, and money means donuts. Don’t you tell me I’m not supposed to eat donuts! Blame yourself and give me my money, cowboy.

3. cakeathletic5

OMG this is the cutest pup ever but mines cuter i would love to have this pup i can just put it on my wish list

4. Syd

I love this tree, but the snow is cold. Good thing my fur is long to keep me warm through the long winter. What are you doing with that camera in my face?

5. Crissy

“That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

6. fangsblack129

that dogs cute like me check my avatar out pretty sick wish you could put real pics of your self. and i wish

7. Brianna

Nothing is more beautiful than freshly laid snow. The branches are covered in a soft snowy whtie. It is truly picture perfect. Before all of the children come running and jumping, the snow looks perfect. Before the snow plows turn the snow into brown slush, the snows looks breath taking. Watching the sun rise while puffy flakes are falling is a perfect moment. Nothing is more beautiful than untouched snow.

8. Brianna

“Why is everybody looking at me? It’s not like I hid my bone here or anything!Now could you stop staring at me? Nothing to see here!”

9. Aliyah

“Everyone says I’m ‘Trouble’ but I know that my name starts with an ‘A’ and ends with ‘DORABLE’!! and if you didn’t get that my name is adorable!!!!

10. elena15

i have a dog of my own and i think that it good that if someone that does not have a family they should have a dog so they can have company

11. BreezyMS

“OK,trust me, I love snow. Snow is really cool and fun, but it is also really cold. So, will someone please pick me up so I can get warm?!?!”

12. Sally

What are you looking at? Can’t a dog lay under a tree in the heavenly snow. I should probably get up and hunt for some food. Nah! I am too comfortable. It’s so refreshing to lay in watery white snow.

13. Megan

There is nothing more beautiful than freshly laid snow that hasn’t been stepped in.It is so cute when a dog buries itself in the snow. When the dog comes up it is covered in snow and it is adorable. The evergreen trees also make the snow very pretty. It gives the world a little life and not just white everywhere. I love snow, its so nice to roll around in. It also cools me off from being inside by the fire.

14. LoveyDoveyBird2011

I think Killy is saying:
    “SNOW!!! Snow I love snow…oh my gosh. SQUIRREL! On the camera!!!!!”

15. nei1399

i think killy was laying down in the snow and she was thinking that they snow is very cold on her belly.

16. Lexy

I think Killy is trying to figure out why she’s sitting in the snow having a photo taken of her. She is also very cute. And I agree with the captions and comments, the snow does bring out her eyes.

17. niy99

That adorable dog is so cute! I think she’s thinking, “I’m adorable and I know it!” I think she knows how cute she is. I also think she loves the attention, and people taking pictures of her. I think she is a drama queen!This dog looks like a model! I think it being interesting to hear what she could say if she could talk! That dog is a diva! I hope the snow isn’t too cold for her!She is so cute!

18. caplipspit

“This isn’t really snow that comes from the sky. it is just foam that makes my fur all wet and disgusting.

19. Ash Ketchum

Man that is cute! I thought my HoundDoom was a good Pokemon but this takes the cake. My Lucario would love to play in the snow with this animal. Entei would just burn this this cutie wolf up. Shinx is cool but this wolf is alot better……Wait a second Professorial Oak just called me. He said that this is not a wolf! This is a 5% off breed 2nd cousin on a wolf.
    Now i shall send my Charizard at you so be prepared my good fellow.

20. s00

The little wolf is back in the weather she enjoys. She loos like a little diva, waiting for her photo to be taken.

21. dramaqueenz28

“The snow oh the snow! How i love it fluffy, white and cold feeling! Nothing is better than snow!”

22. maddie228906

I think the dog is lost. He/She is trying to tell someone to take him/her home. It feels abandoned and cold. It wants to be loved!

23. Morgan

This little pup is enjoying the snow and just relaxing and having a wonderful day laying in it. I love the snow shot! he doesnt have to focus on anything but the wonderful snow

24. happypuppy116

My caption would be:
    “I love the snow its bright and clean i can roll in it and sleep on it I can also play in it”.
    That’s my caption for today
    Bye!!!!!!