Valentine’s Day is coming! After all your Valentine’s cards and candy are ready to give out to your friends, here are a few other things for you to do to celebrate this wonderful day of love!
- Play the Create a Crush game.
- Answer the Valentine’s Day Would You Rather questions, and also these Valentine’s Day Would You Rather questions submitted by kids.
- Make these crafty Valentine’s Day Bookmarks.
- Make this Heart Bookmark Craft from the Scholastic Teacher site.
Paint chip samples from your local home improvement store.
Heart-shaped paper punch
White ribbon cut into 8-inch strips.
- Use the paper punch to punch heart shapes into each of the different colors on the pink or red paint chip samples.
- Use the paper punch to cut a heart shape at the top of the paint chip sample.
- Tie the ribbon through the heart shape at the top of the bookmark.
Isn’t that cute? What is your favorite thing about Valentine’s Day? Tell us in the Comments.