February 26, 2013

One Direction Would You Rather?

1d_takemehome_130One Direction Would You Rather?

Got the One Direction infection? Well look no further than today’s Would You Rather for a temporary cure! If you are obsessed with all things Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, then answer the questions below.

Would you rather . . .

1. See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift OR date Selena Gomez?
  2. See Niall with a purple mohawk OR Liam with a pink crew cut?
  3. Have your dad get a giant tattoo of the band members OR have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan?
  4. Have a private 1D concert at your house OR get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards?
  5. Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky” OR “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?”
  6. Meet Zayn as a zombie, or meet Harry as a werewolf?
  7. Go snowboarding with Louis OR go skydiving with Zayn?
  8. Get their next album before anyone else OR get to keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks?
  9. Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for you, OR have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them?
  10. Star in a 1D video once and never see them again OR be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day?

Leave your answers in the Comments below. And let us know YOUR most outrageous 1D Would You Rather questions! Until next time.

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. pinkhamster311

I would not like him to get back with eather of them because then my husband would be cheating on me . ‘

2. Elle

1.) Harry get back together with Taylor Swift
    2.) Liam with a pink crew cut
    3.) Mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan
    4.) Have a private 1D concert at my house
    5.) Next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky”
    6.) Meet Zayn as a zombie
    7.) Go snowboarding with Louis
    8,) Get their album before anyone else
    9.) Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are singing an autograph for me
    10.) Be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day.

3. emeraldhorse209

harry date selena
    niall with a purple Mohawk
    dad gets tattoo of band members
    private 1D concert
    I left my heart on a turkey in Kentucky
    harry as a werewolf
    snowboarding with Louis
    sweaty gym socks
    smelly large fart
    unknown member

1. NILLA

i would have a private VIP concert at my house cuz I’ll get them to play over & over again & have them stay forever because I’ll want to date Niall James Horan & Harry Edward Styles cuz I loooooooooooove them soooooooooooooooooooooooo much that I could hug them soooo tight that their HEART could pop right out & then teye could fall in LOOOOOOOVE with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

4. pinkcupcake675

I would love to have a private VIP concert right at my house cuz I’ll get the best seats in the house! Get it? AND I’d want do be an unknown member of the crew sice I see them evry day.

5. purplepanda1391

Okay okay let me get this straight-
    if everybody only likes Harry then he should be a 1-hit-wonder

6. FearlessTiger65

1. Haylor (I am not a fan of Selena) 2. Liam with Pink crew cut 3. Tattoo 4. Perform at my house!!!!! 5. Mud Wrestling 6. Harry as a werewolf 7. Snowboarding 8. Liam’s Gym socks (I love Liam) 9. Booger 10. Unknown member

7. Ayla

1. I think Harry should get back together with Taylor Swift.
    2. Liam with a pink crew cut because Niall is my fav.
    3. Have my dad get a giant tattoo of the band.
    4. Get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards.
    5. “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky”
    6. Harry as a werewolf
    7. Skydiving with Zayn
    8. Get their next album before anyone else
    9. Have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them.
    10. Be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day
    Niall is my fav then Harry then Zayn the Louis and then Liam. I am also a big fan of one direction

8. beetlecatching83

Would you rather . . .
    1.See Harry date Selena Gomez
    2. Liam with a pink crew cut
    3. have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan
    4.get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards
    5.Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky” 6. meet Harry as a werewolf
    7. go skydiving with Zayn
    8.Get their next album before anyone else
    9.neither they are way to gross to be answered… 10.be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day

9. masterlemon8

1.harry date selena
    2.see Niall with a purple mohawk
    4.VIP pass to meet them @ the kids choice awards
    5.mud wresting broke my arm and my heart
    6.meet zayn as a zombie
    7.snowboarding with louis
    8.get there album before anyone else
    10.unknown crew member

10. Raeanna

1. Selena Gomez
    2. Liam with a pink crew cut (cos’ I can’t imagine the other one LOL)
    3. Most definitely mom spray-paint their pictures on minivan!
    4. VIP at my house, everybody!!!
    5. “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm.”
    6. Meet Harry as a werewolf, so I can whistle at him whenever, and he’ll come a’ runnin’! :-)
    7. Snowboarding with Louis and we’d have a blast, cos’ we’z so much alike!
    8. Get their next album before anyone else.
    9. How about neither??? Besides… if so, the booger. I’ve done both while flirting, and booger was much less embarrassing…
    10. Be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day… DUH

11. shailyn

i love one diretion more than anybody in the world if you come to my house you cannt see anthing but one diretion but with loui being my favorite ever i still have pictures of all the boys i have even met them in person i had a friend that worked at the concert or at least someone my mom knew but he let me go back stage and meet 1D THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE long live one diretion your the BEST loui i <3 you forever

12. dramahunting6

1.harry get together with taylor
    2.laim pink crew cut
    3.mom paint pic on mini van
    4.private concert
    5.wrestling broke my heart and arm
    6.harry/warewolf
    7.snowbording with louis
    8.laim’s gym socks
    9.let outt fart (could blam someone else)
    10.unknown member of the crew

13. sunshineamber19

omg i love id i took a screen shot of that and i love zayn so i would definitely want to see zany as a zombie than harry as a werewolf

14. Taina

1.taylor
    2.niall mowhawk
    3.mom spray paint faces on mimivan
    4.MY HOUSE!!!!!!
    5.mud wrestling broke my heart and arm
    6.Harry as a warewolf
    7.go snowboarding with Louiey
    8.Get their next album before anyone else
    9.Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for you
    10.unknown member of the stage crew
    I have a question for all of you who is the best in 1D ?

1. Elle

NIALL HORAN! He is totally cute! Plus, have you heard that Irish accent of his? I just die when I see his picture. Aaah… :)