February 26, 2013

One Direction Would You Rather?

1d_takemehome_130One Direction Would You Rather?

Got the One Direction infection? Well look no further than today’s Would You Rather for a temporary cure! If you are obsessed with all things Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, then answer the questions below.

Would you rather . . .

1. See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift OR date Selena Gomez?
  2. See Niall with a purple mohawk OR Liam with a pink crew cut?
  3. Have your dad get a giant tattoo of the band members OR have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan?
  4. Have a private 1D concert at your house OR get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards?
  5. Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky” OR “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?”
  6. Meet Zayn as a zombie, or meet Harry as a werewolf?
  7. Go snowboarding with Louis OR go skydiving with Zayn?
  8. Get their next album before anyone else OR get to keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks?
  9. Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for you, OR have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them?
  10. Star in a 1D video once and never see them again OR be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day?

Leave your answers in the Comments below. And let us know YOUR most outrageous 1D Would You Rather questions! Until next time.

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. julie

harry and selena. niall with Mohawk.mom and mini van.kca.wrestling broke my heart and arm.harry as a werewolf.snowbording wiyh Louis.albulm.fart say it was someone else.unknown member.

2. Rosalyn

1. Date Selena
    2. Niall w/ purple mohawk
    3.mom spray paints the van
    4.private concert at home
    5.wrestling broke my arm…
    6.Harry as a warewolf
    7.snowboarding w/ louis
    8.get the album first
    9.none of the above
    10.unknown member of the stage crew
    I LOVE ONE DIRECTION WITH ALL MY HEART!! GO DIRECTIONERS/DIRECTIONATORS!!

3. K

1.taylor swift
    2.liam with a pink crew cut
    3.my mom spray paint their pictures on her mini van
    4.private 1D concert
    5.”mud wrestling broke my broke my heart and my arm”
    6.zayn as a zombie
    7.snowboarding with Louis
    8.get their next album before anyone else
    9.idk
    10.be unknown and see them everyday

4. bulldogblue926

hey one direction i am a big fan i am going to your concert people are telling me you guys are not a band anymore and i just wanted to know if that rumor was true and if it is i would be so upset i love you guys and i would cry if you guys actually broke up i love you harry please dont be finished as a boy bad one direction

5. anonumous

how about my ?’s?
    1.Throw up in front of Zayn or be Niall’s archenemy
    2. Marry Zayn or marry Niall

6. artbear198

ONE DIRECTION IS MY LIFE! IF THERE WAS NO ONE DIRECTION……
    I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WOULD SING IN THE SHOWER!

7. artbear198

I need that 1 thing .. that only Harry has!
    OK first of all Harry is never getting back together with taylor!!!
    and I love my BOYS!
    I love you ONE DIRECTION!!!!!
    LONG LIVE 1D!!!

8. Sam

1. I would rather Harry get together with Selena
    2. I would rather see Niall with a purple mohawk
    3. I would rather have my dad get a giant tattoo of the band members
    4. I would rather have a private 1D concert at my house
    5. I would rather have “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm” be their next song
    6. I would rather meet Harry as a werewolf
    7. I would rather go skydiving with Zayn
    8. I would rather keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks
    9. I would rather let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for me
    10. I would rather be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day

9. dancingcandy82

1.taylor swift
    2.liam with apink crew cut
    3.on my mom’s minivan
    4.private 1D concert
    5.mud wrestling broke my hand & heart
    6.meet harry as a werewolf
    7.skydiving with zayn
    8.get their next album before anyone else
    9.i don’t know. both of them are terrible and discusting so none i guess
    10.be a unknown stage member a see them everyday because i would eventually get the nerve to introduce myself because i like meeting new people and i would love to meet them:)

10. amber

1.get back with taylor swift.
    2.liams pink crew cut
    3.spraypaint minivan
    4.vip concert at KCA
    5.mud wrestling broke my heart and my arm.
    6.zayn as a zombie.
    7.go skydiving with zayn.
    8.get the newest album first.
    9.both gross [fyithat will never happen.]
    10.stagecrew who sees them every day.

11. magic me

1.taylor swift
    2.pink crew cut
    3.minivan
    4.concert at my house!
    5.mud wrestling….
    6.harry as a warewolf
    7.louis snowboarding
    8.their next album
    9.neither
    10.video….

12. elena15

i rather have a 1D private concert because then it would just be me and them singing just for me and now oneelse