February 26, 2013

One Direction Would You Rather?

1d_takemehome_130One Direction Would You Rather?

Got the One Direction infection? Well look no further than today’s Would You Rather for a temporary cure! If you are obsessed with all things Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, then answer the questions below.

Would you rather . . .

1. See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift OR date Selena Gomez?
  2. See Niall with a purple mohawk OR Liam with a pink crew cut?
  3. Have your dad get a giant tattoo of the band members OR have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan?
  4. Have a private 1D concert at your house OR get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards?
  5. Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky” OR “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?”
  6. Meet Zayn as a zombie, or meet Harry as a werewolf?
  7. Go snowboarding with Louis OR go skydiving with Zayn?
  8. Get their next album before anyone else OR get to keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks?
  9. Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for you, OR have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them?
  10. Star in a 1D video once and never see them again OR be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day?

Leave your answers in the Comments below. And let us know YOUR most outrageous 1D Would You Rather questions! Until next time.

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

10.see them everyday

2. Marlena

1) Selena Gomez by far!
    2) Niall with a purple mohawk
    3) Dad Get a tattoo
    4) Private concert
    I dont feel like doing the rest haha but louis is my favorite!

3. Skylar

1.Harry date Selena Gomez
    2.Liam with a pink crew cut
    3.Mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan
    4.Have a private 1D concert at your house
    5.”Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?”
    6.Harry as a werewolf
    7.Go snowboarding with Louis
    8.keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks
    9. Undecided
    10.Be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day

4. Alyssa

1. Harry date Selena Gomez
    2. Liam with a pink crew cut
    3. Mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan
    4. Have a private 1D concert at my house
    5. “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?”
    6. Harry as a werewolf
    7. Go snowboarding with Louis
    8.get to keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks
    9. Undecided
    10. be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day

5. Andy

I’d rather kiss a wookie. I’d rather listen to a wookie. I’d rather have wookies existed instead of these guys.

6. Sally

For number ten i would defiantly be an unknown stage crew member because eventually they will notice you and maybe talk to you.

7. LoveyDoveyBird2011

1.) No Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez!!! Taylor Swift will just write songs about him and then because of Selena our poor Hazza will get into a fight with The Bieber!
    2.)Niall with a purple mohawk, because he would look ah-mazing and hilarious!!!
    3.) Have my mother spray paint their faces onto her minivan! Definately. It would be hilarious.
    4.)Private concert. Because I love to hear all of them sing, they’re amazing and not autotuned like most pop stars today. You know they’re real.
    5.)I left my heart on a turkey farm in Kentucky. The lyrics would most likely be hilarious.
    6.) Meet Zayn as a zombie! I wouldn’t like to meet Harry as a werewolf because I hate twilight!!!!
    7.) Skydiving! It’s a total adrenaline rush and snowboarding I fell and twisted my knee. Don’t want to do that EVER again.
    8.) I would like to get their next album before anybody else! And why would somebody want Liam’s old gym socks?!
    9.) I’d pick the or and see what else happens! “Or” mean infinitely many other situations! lol.
    10.) Be a crew member and see them every day! I would probably pull a prank to get noticed too!

8. blogger77

OMG I am in LOVE with #1D! They are so unbelievably cute and talented! I hope I get the chance to meet them some day!

9. Sravani123

1.Selena Gomez
    2.liam with pink crew cut
    3.spray paint pic on minivan
    4.private 1D concert
    5.”I left my heart in a turkey farm in Kuntucky.”
    6.Zombie Zayn

i LOVE 1D

12. cassandra

1. harry Date Selena Gomez
    2. niall with a purple mohawk
    3. Have my mom spray paint their pictures on her van
    4. Have a private 1D concert
    5. “I Left my Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky”
    6. Harry as a werewolf.
    7. Skydyving with zayn
    8. Get their album before anyone else
    9. Fart
    10. Be an unknown member of the stage crew

13. Arwen

harry,taylor
    niall,purple Mohawk
    mom,pics on minivan
    private consert
    wresting broke my heart and arm…
    harry,werewolf
    snowboarding w/ Louis
    NEITHER!!!
    unknown member of stage crew