February 26, 2013

One Direction Would You Rather?

1d_takemehome_130One Direction Would You Rather?

Got the One Direction infection? Well look no further than today’s Would You Rather for a temporary cure! If you are obsessed with all things Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, then answer the questions below.

Would you rather . . .

1. See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift OR date Selena Gomez?
  2. See Niall with a purple mohawk OR Liam with a pink crew cut?
  3. Have your dad get a giant tattoo of the band members OR have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan?
  4. Have a private 1D concert at your house OR get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards?
  5. Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky” OR “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?”
  6. Meet Zayn as a zombie, or meet Harry as a werewolf?
  7. Go snowboarding with Louis OR go skydiving with Zayn?
  8. Get their next album before anyone else OR get to keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks?
  9. Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for you, OR have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them?
  10. Star in a 1D video once and never see them again OR be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day?

Leave your answers in the Comments below. And let us know YOUR most outrageous 1D Would You Rather questions! Until next time.

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. Kelli

I LOVE the band and the guys with Harry as my favorite then Louis then Niall then Zayn and finally Liam. i love how funny Louis is with Kevin and the other things he does in their video diaries. let me know what you think of the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Kelli

Harry get back with Taylor
    Naill with a purple mohawk
    mom spraypaint pictures on minivan
    private concert
    wrestling broke my heart and arm
    Harry as a warewolf
    go snowboarding with Louis
    liam’s sweaty gym socks
    let out a large and smelly fart
    unknown member of the stage crew

3. artemisvampire35

1. Taylor Swift
    2. Liam w/ a pink crew cut
    3. Have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan
    4. Private 1D concert
    5. “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart And My Arm”
    6. Meet Harry as a Werewolf
    7. Skydiving w/ Zayn
    8. Get their next album before anyone else
    9. Neither, they’re both too gross
    10. Be unknown and see them everyday

4. pugfearless4

1. See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift
    2. See Niall with a purple mohawk
    3. Have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan?
    4. Have a private 1D concert at your house
    5. Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky”"
    6. Meet Harry as a werewolf?
    7. Go snowboarding with Louis
    8. Get their next album before anyone else
    8. Be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day?

5. chickensailing2

I am in love with Liam so i would choose Niall with a Mohawk!!! 1st a joke: so you go to the doctors he says hello what do we have today…please don’t say Beiber fever then you say nope 1direction infection!he says that’s a new one!

6. pinkpuppy220

10.be an unknown crew member

8. Amna

1.Selena Gomez
    2.liam with pink crew cut
    3.spray paint pic on minivan
    4.private 1D concert
    5.”I left my heart in a turkey farm in Kuntucky.”
    6.Zombie Zayn
    7.snowboarding with Louis
    8.Album before anyone else
    9.Fart :\
    10.Stage crew

9. Cutie3500

1. See Harry date Selena
    2. Niall with a purple mohawk
    3. Mom spray paint pictures on minivan
    4. VIP invite for KCA’s
    5. I would choose neither, but if I had to choose one, “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky”
    6. Harry as a werewolf ( like the on on WOWP!)
    7. Snow boarding with Louis!!!!
    8. Get next album first
    9. Smelly fart. I would play it off like it wasn’t me.
    10. Unknown stage crew member
    My questions now!
    1. Be a 1D members girlfriend, then he breaks up with you and you never see him again, OR be a best friend and get to hang out all of the time?
    2. Be a backup dancer on their world tour OR be a backup dancer in one of their music videos?
    3. A One Direction TV reality show OR another One Direction book?
    4. Louis dress up as a girl (makeup and everything) OR Louis ride a purple donkey while wearing a sombrero, and then fall off?

10. bashfulhamster5

1. Date Selena Gomez
    2. Liam with a pink crew cut
    3. Have my mom spray paint their pictures on her van
    4. Have a private 1D concert
    5. “I Left my Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky”
    6. Harry as a werewolf.

5.Mud wrestling broke…
    6. Harry, werewolf
    7.Skydiving with Zayn
    8.Booger
    9.unknown member of crew to see me loves everyday

12. Megan

1.See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift OR date Selena Gomez? See Harry get back together with Taylor Swift
    2.See Niall with a purple mohawk OR Liam with a pink crew cut? Liam with a pink crew cut
    3.Have your dad get a giant tattoo of the band members OR have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan? Have your mom spray paint their pictures on her minivan?
    4.Have a private 1D concert at your house OR get a VIP invite to see them perform at the Kids Choice Awards? Have a private 1D concert at your house
    5.Their next song be titled “I Left My Heart on a Turkey Farm in Kentucky” OR “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm?” “Mud Wrestling Broke My Heart and My Arm”
    6.Meet Zayn as a zombie, or meet Harry as a werewolf? Meet Harry as a werewolf
    7.Go snowboarding with Louis OR go skydiving with Zayn? Go snowboarding with Louis
    8.Get their next album before anyone else OR get to keep a pair of Liam’s sweaty gym socks? Get their next album before anyone else
    9.Let out a really loud and smelly fart while the boys are signing an autograph for you, OR have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them? Have a large booger hanging out of your nose while you meet them
    10.Star in a 1D video once and never see them again OR be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day? Be an unknown member of their stage crew who gets to see them every day

13. Adventurepegasus10

1.Harry get back with taylor swift
    2.Liam with a pink crew cut
    3.giant tattoo of band members
    4.VIP invite to see them perform at KCA
    5.mud wreetling broke my heart and my arm
    6.Harry as a werewolf
    7.snowboarding with Louis
    8.next album before anyone else
    9.i have no idea both are to horrible
    10.unknown member of stage crew who gets to see them everyday(i will meet them someday)